So that's it?

So I am guessing that Scooter will not be in Borderlands 3.

So they just flat out killed a character from the very first Borderlands up until now and he didn't even die in an actual known and advertised Borderlands game. Well nice one. You just killed one of my favorite characters. I mean what else is there to say?

Bravo!
Champagne!
Cheers!
High-five!
Slow Clap...

Comments

• edited September 2017

• I saw that video you linked and sorry but, Scooter's death was way better handled than that rushed mess in my eyes, plus I think his death was a reference to something.

• I feel like somehow ol' Scooter survived. He's tough... I hope... There's no way Gearbox would let him die here... right?

• If you go into the "Things you didn't know about TftB" thread or whatever it's called, there's a post that was somewhat recent which will show you what it's a reference to.

J-Master posted: »

I saw that video you linked and sorry but, Scooter's death was way better handled than that rushed mess in my eyes, plus I think his death was a reference to something.

• edited September 2017

J-Master posted: »

I saw that video you linked and sorry but, Scooter's death was way better handled than that rushed mess in my eyes, plus I think his death was a reference to something.

• There's no way Gearbox would let him die here... right?

eye starts leaking

I feel like somehow ol' Scooter survived. He's tough... I hope... There's no way Gearbox would let him die here... right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.