Season 2?

So... might be early for speculation, but it would be cool if we could get word if there's a POSSIBLE chance of this series continuing after the current story arc. It wouldn't even need the same characters.

I'm a bit optimistic, because Telltale seems to be on friendly terms with the Borderlands rights holders, not certain if it's Gearbox Software or Take-Two Interactive. However, they were able to use Clap-Trap in Poker Night 2, and Brock Samson and Hugo Vasquez both have the same voice actor, Patrick John Warburton.

Comments

• I would absolutely love a Season 2 of Tales From the Borderlands, this will most likely become my favorite series Telltale has ever done. However, the chances of it actually happening are very slim, it all depends on how this season ends, but even that may not mean anything (ex: The Wolf Among Us).

• Probably not to be honest ;-;

• Give me TWAU S2 first.

• We all wanted a second season of The Wolf Among Us. And we're still waiting over a year later for an announcement.

My heart is begging for a Season Two of this monumental masterpiece, but my head says that we'll never get it, at least not until after Borderlands 3 which could take years to release.

It will be a sad day when the final episode of this drops. I'm going to have to hold back the tears.

• I so hope we get more! That being said, I understand that TftB is in a tough place as Borderlands' usual audience are FPS players, and Telltale games are interactive point and click. Those who prefer the latter get turned off because they assume it's just a FPS franchise without much story, and the former might not pick it up due to the genre change. There seems to be a lot of positive word of mouth, though, so I'm hoping it'll pay off in the long run. I didn't play TWD S1 until the beginning of S2 came out, and it was because it had been so highly praised and won so many awards that I finally got my ass into gear.

If the S1 TftB story gets wrapped up, it'd also be interesting to have a new cast/story each season (even thought I'd desperately miss my bunch of assholes), but I know that is insanely wishful thinking. It'd be amazing to have a few seasons of TftB, as BL3 would surely have to be a good three years off release. Even Battleborn doesn't release until next year.

• Honestly, as much as it breaks my heart, I don't think there'll be a second season. ;_;

enter image description here

• I would love a Season 2! I just hope it won't end up like TWAU...

• Love a second season but tell tale are busy with mincraft untiled marvel game and the walking Dead season 3 and the michonne mini series

• Sorry to crash your dreams but I doubt there's going to be a second season. Tftb is setting up the plot for borderlands 3 in my opinion

• I think a second season could be parallel to BL3. Fiona is going to be a VH (it was more or less stated in EP.4) and I don't see Rhys running around and shooting stuff. So the second season could cover Rhyses storyline during the events of BL3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.