Ep 4: What did you tell Vaughn to do?

If he was in the ep for you did you tell him to play it safe (stay with Vallory) or try to escape? What's your theories on how those options will play out given the ending?

I personally told him to stay put because I figured he's not the slippery guy ad would get caught and killed. However when I got the ending and chose to rule hyperion I realised that if he's still there chances are Vallory will kill him anyway. I hope he doesn't end up dead either way, he's my broest of bros.

Comments

• I didn't get the option to tell him anything, because he escaped with old mate. I got a very brief fuzzy transmission and he was gone.

• Said to him that he should play it safe. If he ran away and got caught Vallory woud probably kill him.

• Told him to play it safe. Vaughn on his own, running from murderous goons while trying to survive in the wilderness of Pandora with no help from anyone? Just didn't seem like a great idea.

I'll come back for you, bro.

• What does Vaughn say to Rhys in the mic?

Said to him that he should play it safe. If he ran away and got caught Vallory woud probably kill him.

• Told him to escape. I was sure he could handle Pandora with those abs. Nah, joking aside I really think he had a chance to make it, and I was scared of him getting shot or something. I really don't want to lose my bro. I hope he survives til I can get back to him. I will not let my bro die, that's a bromise!

• Told him to run. I'm glad I did, he got sway and says he has a plan when he calls you later. Plus Vallory has less leverage if Vaughn runs away.

• Something along the line

"Cassius saved me, I don't know where but we're eating drakefruit .... I really want to.. with the.. with the thing.."

Menofthe214 posted: »

What does Vaughn say to Rhys in the mic?

• edited August 2015

told him to escape...

enter image description here

• Wait, Vaughn can be in the ep for you, aside from the call in Hyperion? What choices make that happen?

• in ep4 you have to let Athena kill Cassius

derrickd95 posted: »

Wait, Vaughn can be in the ep for you, aside from the call in Hyperion? What choices make that happen?

• Huh. I thought that if you let her, Vallory and her goons interrupted before she could. That makes sense.

sSOPHOo posted: »

in ep4 you have to let Athena kill Cassius

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2015

They do interrupt, Cassius just drives in with Vaughn the next episode and strikes a deal with Vallory, he'll be left alone and she can have Vaughn. Vallory agrees to the dea and he heads off.l

derrickd95 posted: »

Huh. I thought that if you let her, Vallory and her goons interrupted before she could. That makes sense.

• I told him to stay be safe. I know he's still in danger if I can't pull off the job, but I can't stand the thought of him running off and being in worse danger or me not being able to find him later. He's my precious cupcake.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.