The meaning of this game??

Hello everyone I recently just started watching a youtuber play this game and then bought it myself can I ask these multiple questions?
1st off is TTG going to make the main characters romancable?? They seemed as if they belong together in a way if anyone wants I can explain my opinion??
2nd Does anyone else ship them?!
3rd and final as in the meaning of Tales which means not exactly stories but basically a easy definition. So seeing how the fact its called that does that mean next season will have absolutely nothing to with Rhys or Fiona?!?!
Please people these are my questions and I'd love for one of you or all of u to please give me your opinion answer!

Comments

• 1st off is TTG going to make the main characters romancable??

Nope. Ya better just bury your hopes right there, or you'll suffer like the rest of us.

Does anyone else ship them?!

enter image description here

3rd and final as in the meaning of Tales which means not exactly stories but basically a easy definition. So seeing how the fact its called that does that mean next season will have absolutely nothing to with Rhys or Fiona?

Not quite true. There's almost no chances there will be another season, but there's always Borderlands 3. I think we'll see both there, even if as npcs.

• edited August 2015

So obviously question 1 was a question a lot of people asked I understand but I don't! From what I see TTG doesn't go for romance in games from what I've seen.
    How do you know for sure?!?!?!

DeityD posted: »

1st off is TTG going to make the main characters romancable?? Nope. Ya better just bury your hopes right there, or you'll suffer lik

• edited August 2015

Well it depends what you mean by that. We already had some sort of a very short and subtle romance-like situations in The walking dead and The wolf among us. We have some sort of it in Tales, it's just not between the main characters but the main characters and npcs.

How do you know for sure?

Cause... reasons.

So obviously question 1 was a question a lot of people asked I understand but I don't! From what I see TTG doesn't go for romance in games from what I've seen. How do you know for sure?!?!?!

• edited August 2015

Also for numero 3 why wouldn't it get another season walking dead did and most likely I can see it coming crappy GoT will to!

1st off is TTG going to make the main characters romancable?? Nope. Ya better just bury your hopes right there, or you'll suffer lik

• Because after Tales there will be BL3. Gearbox have their own story to tell. After that, who knows.

Also for numero 3 why wouldn't it get another season walking dead did and most likely I can see it coming crappy GoT will to!

• Making the 2 main characters romanceable would open up the player to more choices that could be bigger, better, or more severe!!

Well it depends what you mean by that. We already had some sort of a very short and subtle romance-like situations in The walking dead and T

• I think a lot of it getting another season depends on where they end the 5th episode. A lot of people are wondering if we'll actually catch up to the present Rhys/Fiona when they finish up telling the tale to the Stranger. Perhaps if they don't it could just be the first half of the tale? There is still a lot to answer; why is Rhys upgraded and when did they get the new outfits, what happened to Gortys and the others, and what happened to cause the two to become so bitter towards each other, and who is the Stranger?

So we may not get all these questions answered here which could potentially lead to another season. I think most people would be excited for another season so maybe that's what they're setting up for? Or they may wrap everything up cleanly in the final episode, don't know but I would be excited for another round for sure.

• edited August 2015

But still they have to pay attention to this you know what I mean if they include anything related to Tales in BL3 then they have to have it right. Well there that could be it you could say integrate your save into said BL3 and then boom all you choose is there!!! Unless they make BL3 not on Pandora or not after the time of Tales or in some way not related at all then that be alright. See not a bad idea with save integration!!

Because after Tales there will be BL3. Gearbox have their own story to tell. After that, who knows.

• Adding to what Deity said, TTG also has lots of other games planned. There's the super show, walking dead, mine craft and marvel stuff so they'll be quite busy.

• edited August 2015

Not a bad idea, but it won't happen. The only thing that they might include is Fiona as a Vault hunter. Maybe Jack's AI too if they won't get rid of it by the end of the story. Everything else has no impact on the big picture.

But still they have to pay attention to this you know what I mean if they include anything related to Tales in BL3 then they have to have it

• Let's just say I hope they just don't wrap up the story in ep 5 just to cash in and then no more TFTBL!

I think a lot of it getting another season depends on where they end the 5th episode. A lot of people are wondering if we'll actually catch

• edited August 2015

Yeah the only problem here that our choices won't matter in the end.

Making the 2 main characters romanceable would open up the player to more choices that could be bigger, better, or more severe!!

• There is still a lot to answer; why is Rhys upgraded and when did they get the new outfits

That they will answer in ep5. Also, you can see Fiona's current outfit in the caravan in the first and second episode.

I think a lot of it getting another season depends on where they end the 5th episode. A lot of people are wondering if we'll actually catch

• Now they have a lot to work with u can buy a bundle of like 5-6 TTG games that are in the same style of Tales which I'm sure u all know they have out but still I'm sure stopping this at season 1 would be a waste of potential for TTG and Gearbox

Adding to what Deity said, TTG also has lots of other games planned. There's the super show, walking dead, mine craft and marvel stuff so they'll be quite busy.

• That of course would be a player choice do you understand there are many ways the end can matter and the character be in a relationship

Yeah the only problem here that our choices won't matter in the end.

• Ya that is true

There is still a lot to answer; why is Rhys upgraded and when did they get the new outfits That they will answer in ep5. Also, you can see Fiona's current outfit in the caravan in the first and second episode.

• Oh really? Cool never noticed, but we still don't know for sure when they upgrade themselves but that's such a small part really in the grand scheme of things.

There is still a lot to answer; why is Rhys upgraded and when did they get the new outfits That they will answer in ep5. Also, you can see Fiona's current outfit in the caravan in the first and second episode.

• Well since it's the same outfit I suppose Fiona just will find it near the caravan. Rhys... As I already said a long time ago, he seems wealthy in the present so there's no surprise he gets a new haircut and a new suit/upgrades.

Oh really? Cool never noticed, but we still don't know for sure when they upgrade themselves but that's such a small part really in the grand scheme of things.

• edited August 2015

¯_(ツ)_/¯ I'm saying that from the devs' point of view. Someone being in realtionship with an npc is a minor choice so I really doubt they will bother with choice simulator or something like that. That's not Witcher 3 or Dragon age.

I hope Rhysha shippers won't kill me for saying that. xD

That of course would be a player choice do you understand there are many ways the end can matter and the character be in a relationship

• Oh yeah, I never want Tales to end ^_^

Now they have a lot to work with u can buy a bundle of like 5-6 TTG games that are in the same style of Tales which I'm sure u all know they have out but still I'm sure stopping this at season 1 would be a waste of potential for TTG and Gearbox

• 1st off is TTG going to make the main characters romancable?? They seemed as if they belong together in a way if anyone wants I can explain my opinion??

At this point probably not.

2nd Does anyone else ship them?!

I ship Sasha and Rhys.

3rd and final as in the meaning of Tales which means not exactly stories but basically a easy definition. So seeing how the fact its called that does that mean next season will have absolutely nothing to with Rhys or Fiona?!?! Please people these are my questions and I'd love for one of you or all of u to please give me your opinion answer!

No guarantee of another season. Borderlands 3 is coming.

• Gearbox is working on Battleborn at the moment, Borderlands 3 is still far away...

1st off is TTG going to make the main characters romancable?? They seemed as if they belong together in a way if anyone wants I can explain

Sign in to comment in this discussion.