I was wondering

What's the right information to tell the tour group with the painting

Comments

• It's Handsome Jack.

• It's Handsome Jack, that's it, that's the only truthful part of those paintings.

• I thought you were going to say Dedotated Wam

• Omg I love that video.enter link description here

I thought you were going to say Dedotated Wam

• It's............Handsome Jack's.........father......slaughtering the dreaded aliens of Mxlpytlik, with a giant eyeball!

'Cause historical accuracy is important. ;)

It's Handsome Jack, that's it, that's the only truthful part of those paintings.

• Its handsome Jack in the paintings, however he isn't the one who kills those people. He comes in afterwards and harvests the eye from the vault monster there and uses it as a superweapon on helios. You can figure out what happens next in the pre-sequel.

The horse is in fact Butt Stallion, a pony made from diamonds, and it shits out weaponry when you feed it eridium.

• What really happens is he comes in later and harvests the eye of the vault monster there and uses it as a superweapon. So part of what you can say is true. What he doesn't do is go in there and kill everything himself. The vault hunters in BL1 do that.

It's Handsome Jack, that's it, that's the only truthful part of those paintings.

• I know, I've played TPS and BL2, and I know that he lies about killing The Destroyer, as shown in that one side mission when you are in the city of Opportunity.

Greenzoid2 posted: »

What really happens is he comes in later and harvests the eye of the vault monster there and uses it as a superweapon. So part of what you c

Sign in to comment in this discussion.