(Spoilers) Something that bugged me about the treachery in Episode 4

If Yvette was working with Vasquez after they found out about Rhys installing Nakayama's drive, who sent the fixed Loader Bot to help the crew?

Comments

• Loader bot came back to his father

• Because the plot demands it.

• its simple, i dont think Yvette was planning to con rhys and vaughn, simply because she though that rhys would get a promotion. and that in return would help her.... i think the moment rhys called yvette for help, and she said something like ''ugh, already?'' in my mind, thats the moment when she thought that rhys and vaughn is a lost cause. and she thought that by exposing them, she will gain something more, because hyperian will find rhys and vaughn either way to kill them. they stole 10 million from them! its only logic for them to hunt them and i think Yvette cashed in on that, betraying vaughn and rhys....

• edited August 2015

If you tell Loader Bot to evacuate after the initial encounter with the bandits, he later comes back with his repaired arm and leg. There are changes to their design however. Instead of being plain Hyperion yellow, there are evident pink skulls/flowers across them, a trademark of either Gaige the mechromancer (BL2 Vault Hunter) and/or Tiny Tina. This could signify that Loader Bot didn't actually return to Hyperion for his repairs but instead got help elsewhere on Pandora before, under his own intentions, going to save Rhys and Vaughn from being run over by Vasquez. Not too sure about what happens if you self-destruct LB. Yvette maybe feeling guilty for double crossing her friends and sends another LB back down to give them a second chance at survival?

• She most likely sent it so Rhys and Vaughn didn't suspect her of betrayal. Little did she know, she got them both out of a tight situation that she put them in in the first place.

• Similarly, how did Vallory and her goons find everyone at the dome? Yvette could track them but she was only working with Vasquez. She doesn't know he's dead so there's no reason she would be in touch with Vallory too.

• Maybe Loader Bot fixed himself or maybe another Borderlands character fixed Loader Bot.

• I figured she betrayed them after they blew up the 10 million. Before that there was no real reason to betray them, but stranded on Pandora without the dough, she probably thought they'd be dead in the minute.

• I think he just happened to pick them up.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.