Scenarios for episode 5!

Create anyone situation that you'd love to see for episode 5. I'd like to Rhys walking through Hyperion and every person glorifies him in some ridiculous way.

Comments

• Claptrap unintentionally scaring the shit out of Rhys

Claptrap and Gortys dancing together!

Vaughn being badass for one moment, saving Rhys and/or Fiona but then going back to his awkward self right after

Something unexpected but totally awesome happening near the end

• edited August 2015

We tie up the stranger then pull off his mask.

• I think it'd be cool to see Rhys, Fiona and The Stranger discover Claptrap's new home were he's celebrating 'his' victory against Jack but decides to help the group as there hunting a vault. I also think it'd be pretty neat if Kreig shows up and stops a bunch of bandits attacking them and also joins the group because he also wants to find the vault.

• You choose between shooting Yvette out the air lock or knocking her out with your baton.

• Jack being witty with Rhys, or replying to someone (who obviously can't hear him) in a sarcastic manner.

• My two cents:

• The episode will have Fiona and the gang, joined by August and Vaughn, on the run from a giant manhunt from Hyperion, lead by either a possessed Rhys or Rhys who's being heavily advised by Jack.
    • August will turn on his mom somehow.
    • Also, there might be this-Helios gets attacked by "That fugitive traitor" again, or rather, Timothy Lawrence. Who does this once a month.
    • Jack will take absolute control of Rhys if he's President near the end, or continue being in a control, acting like a wisecracking Terminator, and attack the group.
    • Vaughn kills Yvette. IROOOOOOONY+KAAAAAARRRMMMMAAAAA!
  • I don't know why but I keep picturing a scene where we are keep pulling off multiple masks like in stupid movies.

We tie up the stranger then pull off his mask.

• [lots of things happen] and Gortys summons the Vault of the Traveler - Sasha and Vaughn are inside when whatever causes Gortys to disassemble happens, causing it to teleport away with them in it, which is part of the reason Fiona and Rhys are so angry at each other in the present day

Sign in to comment in this discussion.