Why can Jack take over my arm?

So just to be clear I have not sided with Jack except for when I told him we'll work together (I plan on backstabbing him before he backstabs me).

So I didn't let Jack take over my body or use Jack's plan for the robots yet in episode 4 when I am talking it out with Yvette and telling her who I really am (Hey getting Jack out of my head is top priority) and Jack takes over my arm and shocks her with the stun rod.

So how does Jack take over my body when I didn't allow him access back in ep 2 or does it not matter?

Comments

• Jack has control over Rhys' arm after the first upgrade of the echo eye (the one you used to escape from Vasquez in episode 2), so Jack gets control over the arm no matter what.

• It's not really the players choice whether or not Rhys lets Jack into his cybernetics or not (excluding the ending of Episode 2, where Jack surprisingly respects Rhys's boundaries and doesn't go in when he says not to), considering that Jack enhanced Rhys's cybernetics without asking while trying to mess with Vasquez. And somehow, Rhys didn't notice either until Jack said so. So I'm guessing that Jack's already programmed into his cybernetics, and is just working his way through.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.