How do you make Vasquez lose his *** in the beginning of episode 3?

In certain playthroughs that are not my own, I've seen a one armed Vasuez in the moments before he's killed... How do I do a thing like that? I would have takenthat opion, that's pretty cool.
Not much else to say other than the thread title, here.

Comments

• I can't remember exactly, but I think you have to choose to side with Jack instead of Fiona, then something happens where you shoot his arm off. Maybe someone else can clarify.

• You have to trust Jack at the end of Episode 2, and then you'll have the option to shoot at either Vasquez or August while you control a robot. Shooting at Vasquez causes his arm to be shot off.

• You need to trust Jack. Then after you shoot the barrier, you can choose to shoot August in the stomach, or Vasquez in the arm.

Greenzoid2 posted: »

I can't remember exactly, but I think you have to choose to side with Jack instead of Fiona, then something happens where you shoot his arm off. Maybe someone else can clarify.

• edited August 2015

I see why it's more common to have Vasquez keep his arms now, in that episode at least: most people want to keep their waifu Sasha safe, away from August, and August is the one with the gun while Vasquez just has loader bot control.... crazy how much more damage Vasquez can take... he really was an alpha until he was killed five minute later-- that might be why August can't be as horribly maimed, considering the plot has him surviving for a while longer.

• Fun fact: if you refuse to choose to attack either August or Vasquez Jack decides for you and chooses Vasquez.

He chooses his own employee over the Bandit/Pandoran scum.

He really does not like poor ol' Wallet Head...

• Then again, Jack seems to think the man is a douche. Which is really saying something.

Fun fact: if you refuse to choose to attack either August or Vasquez Jack decides for you and chooses Vasquez. He chooses his own employee over the Bandit/Pandoran scum. He really does not like poor ol' Wallet Head...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.