(SPOILERS) Moxxi and Ellie

Do you guys think that Fiona is going to have to tell Moxxi and/or Ellie about what happened with Scooter. Personally, I hope we get to tell Moxxi because I want to see what her reaction is.

Comments

• I had enough trouble telling her about you know who (no, not Voldemort) in BL2, I can't imagine having to do it for her own son!

• Oh god, the 'Bearer of Bad News' mission was already painful enough.

Now, we're not only gonna have to tell Moxxi and Ellie, but also the other citizens of Sanctuary, and the BL1/BL2 Vault Hunters...

Let's say the group aren't going to be very popular.

• If we do - it's gonna be pretty painful..

• We'd probably get thrown off Sanctuary literally.

• Hooooohohoohohoh, shit.

• Who are you talking about? Have I forgotten or did it happen in a dlc I didn't play?

I had enough trouble telling her about you know who (no, not Voldemort) in BL2, I can't imagine having to do it for her own son!

• You mean the Bearer of Bad News mission? I don't remember having that much troubles. I mean... all things considering.

I had enough trouble telling her about you know who (no, not Voldemort) in BL2, I can't imagine having to do it for her own son!

• I think he means Roland in the side mission The Bearer of Bad News, where you have to tell the people of Sanctuary about Roland's death.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Who are you talking about? Have I forgotten or did it happen in a dlc I didn't play?

• I can't seem to remember the quest, probably because I didn't really like him that much and that's probably because I didn't play the first Borderlands game.

• Yep, MR's right, the Bearer of Bad News mission.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I can't seem to remember the quest, probably because I didn't really like him that much and that's probably because I didn't play the first Borderlands game.

• I was kind of a wreck after Where Angel's Fear to Tread (though more over Angel than Roland TBH), but that mission really rubbed salt in the wound.

I really wish they'd have kept telling Tina in that mission, though - the cut dialogue breaks my heart (and if you walked back to her place you were supposed to be able to hear her sobbing). :(

DeityD posted: »

You mean the Bearer of Bad News mission? I don't remember having that much troubles. I mean... all things considering.

• I felt nothing after that long fight and after Angel I just couldn't feel a damn thing. Someone else died? Mkey, I'm already dead inside.

I was kind of a wreck after Where Angel's Fear to Tread (though more over Angel than Roland TBH), but that mission really rubbed salt in the

• i think gearbox are saving this for Borderlands 3..... SO MANY plot holes thats need to be addressed in EP5, i dont think moxxi or elli will do anything regarding ''Rhys and Fiona'' storyline. to be honest, i want that development to be in BL3 where we can do much more. telltale 1, 2 hrs per episode is not enough for me. at least when it comes to a MAJOR event. that is scooter dying. i think telltale will focus more on rhys and fiona in the finale. lets not forget that we have A LOT of plot holes that needs to be addressed. i dont know how telltale will do it. and to be honest, a finale with less than 2 hrs will kinda disappoint me. there is just too much! and i hope they dont go to the ''kenny's : i've got lucky'' route in explaining it. i need logic, you may not agree, but i think moxxi and elli's storyline regarding scooter should be saved for BL3.

LawmanZero posted: »

Oh god, the 'Bearer of Bad News' mission was already painful enough. Now, we're not only gonna have to tell Moxxi and Ellie, but also the

• ...wait.

Moxxi was looking for the Gortys core. She sent Zer0 to fight Bossanova for it. Then, we come across Scooter, who we then lie to.

Fast-forward to when the BOLO on Athena and company gets put out, and Vallory sends Brick and Mordecai after them. Rumors about Gortys HAVE to have reached Moxxi...so she lets Scooter get involved with them...is it possible that Scooter may have been spying on the group? And that his...ah...situation may have been a cover? That his satellite was a beacon for Moxxi to come and track Fiona and Rhys? I find it odd that Scooter is so quick to trust them...

• You revived this thread ? It can be only one thing !

enter image description here

NECROMANCY

TonyFedora posted: »

...wait. Moxxi was looking for the Gortys core. She sent Zer0 to fight Bossanova for it. Then, we come across Scooter, who we then lie to

• nah it wasn't fedora m8

but I'd like that Eridium staff the mouse has

SzymeG posted: »

You revived this thread ? It can be only one thing ! NECROMANCY

• edited September 2015

You Need to do dis :

1.Collect 139,377 brown rocks

2.Defeat Ug-Thak, Lord of Skags

3.Pilfer lost staff of Mount Schuler

4.Defeat Destroyer of Worlds

THEN YOU SHALL DANCE FOR MY ENJOYMENT!

nah it wasn't fedora m8 but I'd like that Eridium staff the mouse has

• 1.Collect 139,377 brown rocks

enter image description here

You Need to do dis : 1.Collect 139,377 brown rocks 2.Defeat Ug-Thak, Lord of Skags 3.Pilfer lost staff of Mount Schuler 4.Defeat Destroyer of Worlds THEN YOU SHALL DANCE FOR MY ENJOYMENT!

• I thought that was the lost staff of Mount Schuler

You Need to do dis : 1.Collect 139,377 brown rocks 2.Defeat Ug-Thak, Lord of Skags 3.Pilfer lost staff of Mount Schuler 4.Defeat Destroyer of Worlds THEN YOU SHALL DANCE FOR MY ENJOYMENT!

• After defeating destroyer of worlds you can upgrade this staff

I thought that was the lost staff of Mount Schuler

• Imagine the possibilities.....

enter link description here

After defeating destroyer of worlds you can upgrade this staff

Sign in to comment in this discussion.