What you think will happen when we find and enter the vault

Comments

• Get out of it!
    BUD DUM TSSSSSSSS

• Trip on a rock.

• "Oh crap!"

Trip on a rock.

• "Hellooo travelers, and welcome! I am a CL4P-TP steward bot, but you may call me Claptrap!"

• Oh shit, I can actually picture that happening now. Claptrap is the guardian of the Vault of the Traveler confirmed.

mirashade posted: »

"Hellooo travelers, and welcome! I am a CL4P-TP steward bot, but you may call me Claptrap!"

• "Turns out, the writers decided to make some strange twist and now I'M the vault monster!"

"And then Claptrap said something and ruined it for everyone."

Oh shit, I can actually picture that happening now. Claptrap is the guardian of the Vault of the Traveler confirmed.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

two words:

DANCE PARTY

• Unce unce, wub wub wub.

kenjisalk posted: »

two words: DANCE PARTY

• enter image description here

• Part of my thinks they won't make it - it'll drift out of their reach - they'll lose track of Gortys and her pieces - something will fall apart last second.

I actually think the Vault of the Traveler might be the set-up for BL3, I don't know if there's enough time in one episode to handle Jack's rise back to power AND finding the actual Vault, so ONE will be pushed aside for later (and I don't think Jack is going to be the big baddy of BL3, so I think they're more likely to focus on his subplot). PLUS, Gortys must be in pieces, right? They found her legs attachment while they were walking with the Stranger. I have an inkling that the Vault of the Traveler is for BL3 and will serve as a way to introduce us to the other planets (besides Pandora) which presumably have Vaults on them (as per the BL2 ending).

• I actually like this theory.

Like, a lot.

Part of my thinks they won't make it - it'll drift out of their reach - they'll lose track of Gortys and her pieces - something will fall ap

• Same thing that happens every time, a boss fight.

• You'll find a potato......

Wait for it.....

Wait for it.....

Then You'll eat it.

• edited August 2015

"Hellooo travelers, and welcome! I am a CL4P-TP steward bot, but you may call me Claptrap!"

• enter image description here

• We're all doomed.

• Oh good, I thought we were going to have to fuck it.

TheGeek11 posted: »

You'll find a potato...... Wait for it..... Wait for it..... Then You'll eat it.

• You won't, but Cotter will. TFTB is his origin story.

Oh good, I thought we were going to have to fuck it.

• We enter the vault only to get shot by Tector and Jimbo. I hope that's the end :(

• "Hey look, a penny!"

• Turns out inside of the vault of the traveler there's the vault of the dancer.

Rhys and Fiona have a dance battle with the vault monster while everyone else makes the music.

• When whatever happens that causes Gortys to disassemble, one or more of our four main characters will be inside when it teleports away.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.