Maybe Rhys, Vaughn, Fiona and Sasha could be the next main four characters for Borderlands 3!!!

2»

Comments

• sasha seems like the only one that could maybe feature as a playable character in a borderlands game, borderlands is a first person shooter and sasha is the only one we have seen use any real guns, pocket peashooters don't count

• C'mon! Fiona can't even lift a rocket launcher! She would be a terrible Vault Hunter...

AgentZ46 posted: »

You see Sasha becoming a Vault Hunter more so than Fiona?

• They should return as NPCs, not Vault Hunters imho...

• I have my doubts about everyone except Fiona. Maybe Sasha will die in episode 5 leading Fiona to become a serious vault hunter because there is nobody she loves.

• You totally have the spirit of the writing down man.

TWAU21 posted: »

I agree with Fiona, but Rhys as a frequently featured NPC would be great too. I'd love doing quests for him and hearing him give the "pre/po

• I could seriously see Fiona as a playable Vault Hunter in BL3. Wondering what her active would be... I'm thinking a slow time mechanic reflecting her "think fast" ability and of course she needs some skills involving the hold-out pistol. That could be part of one tree, replacing her melee with the hidden pistol and augmenting it different ways. And of course she needs some cash related skills. I'm envisioning a "Pickpocket" skill that increases all cash collected and a "Power of money" skill that increases her damage by a percentage of cash in pocket.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.