TFTB Love! (Me loving the series that is)

TFTB is easily my favorite TTG game so far. Love EVERYTHING. I will be super honest, I thought something like this would be impossible. Borderlands is all about killing and shooting and crazy stuff that doesn't seem like it could hold a decent long story (In the context of story exposure vs action). Don't get me wrong, they have great stories, but are mostly on the sidelines from the action.

Now I'm a huge fan of the BL stories, and in my heart, I knew I always wanted to see something of a more in-depth story come into being. When I heard that this was actually a thing, I did not think it was gonna go well at all, and I was disappointed before I ever played it.

I was more wrong than I have ever been. I replayed episode 1 like 4 times before episode 2 even came out, and I just can't stop myself. It's amazing. Making a title sequence for each episode was SO amazing, and I totally downloaded every song as soon as I heard them. The voice acting is beyond impressive, (One of Troy Baker's best preformances in my opinion), and the story is just SO entertaining! Like holy crap.

PLEASE GOD let there be a season 2. If anything that TTG has done deserves one, it's this series.

Comments

• This game is rapidly climbing to the top of my TTG list. I wasn't expecting this game to be this funny, but it's made laugh out load quite a few times so far. It's also caused me to spend a little money at itunes to snatch up those awesome intro tracks.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.