Favorite Action Scenes in Tales from the Borderlands.

List or rank some of your favorite action scenes in Tales so far, here's my ranking:

1. The "gunfight" in Episode 4.
  2. Loader Bot vs Bandits in Episode 1.
  3. Bossanova's Death Rally in Episode 1.
  4. Truck chase in Episode 3.
  5. Athena and Fiona vs Brick and Mordecai in Episode 3.
  6. Episode 2's intro.
  7. Old Haven gunfight in Episode 3.
  8. Athena chase in Episode 2.

I'm eager to see what Episode 5 has for us.

Comments

• I don't think a single person on here isn't going to say the gun fight.

• The Bossanova Death Rally was probably the best action scene in the season...or at least, the best choreographed. Switching between Rhys and Fiona as they chase after the briefcase full of cash, with Zer0 doing the boss fight with Bossanova...it was brilliant.

I did enjoy Fiona's fight with Finch & Kroger / Mordecai & Brick. Her "I'm so dizzy right now" comment was exactly what I was thinking by the time I'd finished, and having the chance to fight (and subsequently get beat down) by two Vault Hunters was exactly what I could hope for.

• Loader Bot vs. the bandits in Episode 1, and maybe the Sasha and Fiona vs. Athena vs. Finch and Kruger in Atlas Mugged.

• edited September 2015

It was nice but I didn't really like it as much as other people do

SO I AINT SAYIN IT HA

I don't think a single person on here isn't going to say the gun fight.

• Finger gun fight
    • Athena chase
    • Fighting Brick and Mordecai

That's about it I think, might edit it when episode 5 comes out if this thread is still around.

• Don't know if it counts as a scene...

enter image description here

but it was satisfying enough.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

The 'Touchgoal' sequence during the car chase in Episode 3! (and of course the finger gun fight in 4)

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

The entire last segment of episode 3 is so well choreographed and exhilarating that it really blew me away. The suspended-by-a-rope fight with Kroger and Finch, followed by the awesome truck chase (welcome to the T-ball world championships!) followed by the throwdown in the jungle with Mordecai and Brick. It all flows so well and is super exciting!

• Besides the obvious, Episode 2 intro is still my favourite. With the music and all...it's just perfect.

• edited September 2015

Really? I loved the intro, but the actual Caravan chase felt really underwhelming.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Besides the obvious, Episode 2 intro is still my favourite. With the music and all...it's just perfect.

• edited September 2015
    1. The "Gun fight" - EP 4

2. Death Race - EP 1

3. Loader Bot VS. The Bandits - EP 1

4. Truck Chase - EP 3

5. Fiona/Sasha VS Finch/Kroger - EP 3

6. Old Haven Shoot out - EP 3

7. Fiona/Athena VS Brick/Mordecai - EP 3

8. Athena Chase - EP 2

9. Caravan getaway - EP 2

• Obviously love the finger gun fight.

Although I also love the "Rhys you're my hero!" part in Episode 2 (if you don't tell Vaughn about Handsome Jack)

• edited September 2015

All those explosions when Jack was impersonating Vaughn's dick was so crazy, and that intense moment where you have to mash Q in order to make sure Rhys doesn't look down and creep out Vaughn. What a crazy action scene that was.

Mangoloo posted: »

Obviously love the finger gun fight. Although I also love the "Rhys you're my hero!" part in Episode 2 (if you don't tell Vaughn about Handsome Jack)

• The entirety of the Gortys chase scene. Leg-Lacking-Loaderbot, in particular, was on his A-game when it came to hilarity.

• The Death Rally in Episode 1 was tops for me.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Ahh, the Loader Bot vs. Bandits sequence! I'll have to replay Ep 1 again to experience the hilarity (and Grease Face-tastic moments) all over again!

* The "Gun fight" - EP 4 * Death Race - EP 1 * Loader Bot VS. The Bandits - EP 1 * Truck Chase - EP 3 * Fiona/Sasha VS Finch/Kro

Sign in to comment in this discussion.