Having some trouble with the controls (PS3)

So, I'm really enjoying this game. Currently in episode 2 and the controls are really starting to bother me because the analog stick movement is atrocious. I'm at the part where I can do a brofist with Vaughn and I have to get the cursor in this miniscule timed hitbox, but after 5 tries (and having to redo a good portion of the story) I can't seem to land it. I saw a vid online for the PC where you can just move your mouse to said location and click (oh God if only it were THAT easy). The controls just plain suck and it's hard to get some parts of the game going where I want it to go. I guess I'll just have to get used to the controls, but it shouldn't be this frustrating.

Anyone have any advice? Because I'm about to throw in the towel and go play something else.

Also is there a way to skip dialog or cinematics?

Comments

• Ok, I just figured out you have to press the circle button in the main reticule (not the small fist reticule). The game gives no indication on what to press though. Is that intentional? all other reticules give you an indication of which button to press, but this one lacks a button indicator.

• the game indicated it by the position of the key. paying attention will help a lot

AeonsLegend posted: »

Ok, I just figured out you have to press the circle button in the main reticule (not the small fist reticule). The game gives no indication

• The game indicates everything else with the button clearly though. Plus so far I've only seen the button X and R2 in these sequences.

Also, I saw a a screen shot just now and if you look closely the reticule shows the button to press, but the fist icon is covering half the button and because I am colorblind I didn't see it at all.

• of course it's indicated in QTE (quick time events) because you aren't using your cursor to select a button in your wheel of wonders. again, this game isn't supposed to give a handicap to those who can't put 2 and 2 together :l

AeonsLegend posted: »

The game indicates everything else with the button clearly though. Plus so far I've only seen the button X and R2 in these sequences. Als

• [removed]

bigdogg0821 posted: »

of course it's indicated in QTE (quick time events) because you aren't using your cursor to select a button in your wheel of wonders. again, this game isn't supposed to give a handicap to those who can't put 2 and 2 together :l

Sign in to comment in this discussion.