My new tribute video! Rhys and Jack

enter link description here

I'd love to see some videos from you guys aswell!

Comments

• You never cease to amaze me,such amazing work!

Also,I think you should’ve used the original version of Crazy,would’ve been more fitting.

• enter image description here

Seriously, so so good! That transition from Jack's throne to Rhys' - gah, stop it... stop being so perfect!!!

And I absolutely loved the cover you used - it just made everything so much more haunting/melancholy.

I don't know how a person goes about getting a job making trailers, but whatever it is you should definitely try to do it - you have so much talent to offer!

• edited September 2015

I usually hate tribute videos but this video convinced me otherwise :) this is very great work, the music is so fitting.

• I did orignally but then I found the cover and just had to use it :D

ZapThroat posted: »

You never cease to amaze me,such amazing work! Also,I think you should’ve used the original version of Crazy,would’ve been more fitting.

• I'll admit, I was quite proud of that transition :D
    And yeah I found this cover last week and just had to use it, I felt like it fits alot more than Gnarls Barkley original. And cheers man, really appericate it :)

Seriously, so so good! That transition from Jack's throne to Rhys' - gah, stop it... stop being so perfect!!! And I absolutely loved the

• last I make for a while btw :D

• Aw man I was hoping it would show Rhys becoming the bad guy and following in Jack's footsteps!

• Dunno, it's kinda determinant for rhsy to be bad.

Greenzoid2 posted: »

Aw man I was hoping it would show Rhys becoming the bad guy and following in Jack's footsteps!

• I made this today aswell after watching Rick and Morty. Imagine if ep4 ended like this:
    enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.