I've known about you since you were lifting watches

But I never bothered to hire you even though me and Felix used to be close and I run a criminal organization and he raised you into a life of crime.

What was the deal with that? You'd have thought Vallory would have extended and offer for Sasha and Fiona to join her organization. That backstory hasn't been explained yet. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Yeah considering that felix and vallory were close really close and also if you remember correctly i think its episode 2 where vallory has the picture of the little girl with her then yeah i know what you mean extending the offer for sasha and fiona it just confuses me :D

• Oh, I took it as a given that Vallory was bullshitting the sisters when she said that, because either in the opener of that episode or the 'next time on' from the previous episode, there was a scene where Vallory finds the picture of the sisters with Felix holding up a watch that says "First Big Heist!"

I don't think she knew about the sisters all this time at all, I think she just saw that picture and pretended to as a mind game.

• She also ripped Felix out of the picture she took. A picture which would not. in any way shape or form help identify the girls and that the girls already knew about undoubtedly having seen it hundreds or more times. I like to believe that Vallory took the picture out of sentimentality. Though why she would be sentimental after a couple of orphan girls over her ex i don't know.... unless they were secretly her daughters/granddaughters and Felix was their grandfather who came to hollowpoint when he learned their parents died and arranged it so they'd try to life his watch so he could take them in and teach them to survive..

cussbunny posted: »

Oh, I took it as a given that Vallory was bullshitting the sisters when she said that, because either in the opener of that episode or the '

• And Felix would never mention this to the girls because... Reasons?

CapnJay posted: »

She also ripped Felix out of the picture she took. A picture which would not. in any way shape or form help identify the girls and that the

• If he admitted he was their grandfather then he'd have to explain some things. Like Vallory, Why their parents getting killed, etc. Maybe he left Vallory because she was becoming brutal and psychopathic she loved guns and he saw them as a crutch so he pretended to be a kindly stranger. I dunno i know it's unlikely.

And Felix would never mention this to the girls because... Reasons?

• Maybe Felix wanted to try to get them a better life or something.

Iunno

• I would say it had something to do with original storyline but then it was rewritten.

• They need to explain who the fuck she even is? She's kinda boring to me.

• To be fair though when you have Handsome Jack any other villains are not going to measure up. But yeah. Vasquez was a douche who sounded like Kronk [aka patrick warburton. August is an emotionally torn guy trying to combine ruthless thug with romantic for Sasha. Finch and Kroger are Lee and .....Andy St. John [i dont care what tv tropes says even if Andy and Bigby share a voice actor it sounds more like Andy then Bigby] working together with smart ass humor. Then we got Vallory, She's basically Ma Beagle from the Beagle Boys from Ducktales who may be blind. [although apparently as people get old their eyes naturally begin to turn milky.].

AlphaLeague posted: »

They need to explain who the fuck she even is? She's kinda boring to me.

• They're probably going to get to it in the 5th episode; I doubt they'd glaze over that, there was a lot of emphasis put on that line/that scene where she finds the picture of the girls.

• Well, since you know it's unlikely, that's fine I just want to point out that it would be extremely unfair for a grandfather to hide so many things to his nephews, and I think that no real grandfather would ever do that.

CapnJay posted: »

If he admitted he was their grandfather then he'd have to explain some things. Like Vallory, Why their parents getting killed, etc. Maybe he

• Well life isn't really fair.. I mean other theories i have are Felix wasn't actually stealing the ten million and intended to get it to vallory so fiona and sasha would be safe. But his shot in the neck comments [dying men tend to be more honest] indicated it was greed.

Well, since you know it's unlikely, that's fine I just want to point out that it would be extremely unfair for a grandfather to hide so many things to his nephews, and I think that no real grandfather would ever do that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.