Is Felix the masked Man??

Could it be possible that Felix is the masked man?

I mean you can save his life or he could have survived the explosion and the mask is to hide from Fiona.

Comments

• Would make less sense than that traitor thingie in got

• That would be horrible if he was the stranger.

• Considering I shot him and he was in the center of an inferno boom, I honestly doubt it.

• Isn't that determinant, a determinant stranger would be suckish imo.

• Just like the determinant traitor in Game of Thrones :p

Isn't that determinant, a determinant stranger would be suckish imo.

• I stopped watching GOT play throughs after episode 2 so I didn't know :P.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Just like the determinant traitor in Game of Thrones

• edited September 2015

another GOT moment? PLEAAASEEE NOOOOOOO

enter image description here

enter image description here

• This was my line of thinking too amigo, but my theory that Felix could be the Stranger fell to pieces after seeing one crucial scene from another's play through. First off let me say that I speculated that Felix could have survived the explosion if players decided he should die because of the very overlooked , shields in Borderlands. I thought my theory held plenty of water and could be exactly how TellTale would explain it but then I saw an additional action players could take that shatters that theory.

Fiona has the option to shoot Felix and if that happens, she hits and tags Felix in the neck, that alone breaks the theory and possibility that he could be the Stranger because if he had a shield, it should have protected him from a bullet. And to add onto that scene too, after that happens Felix opens the case, realizes its a bomb and just drops to his knees. There's no reason to believe he could be the Stranger after that unless they make the Stranger a determinate character, but as others have said, I hope that's not the case.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.