Riddles

Comments

• edited August 2008
    No14 wrote: »
    Oh! OH! Is it a lawsuit?

I'm watching COPS and a police officer was talking about that court of law mumbo jumbo and then it hit me! Lol

Right!
  • edited August 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    No, no. Someguyfromazoo got it already. You don't bury the survivors.
    Although, if the plane lands partly in New York and partly in Canada, I doubt there'd be any survivors.

yeah but he said you don't or something so i didn't really understand
  • edited October 2008
    This thread is.., back from the dead!

Five men were leaving church together when it started to rain. The four who ran got wet; the fifth, who didn't move, stayed dry. How?
  • edited October 2008
    The fifth was dead and in a coffin!
  • edited October 2008
    Yes.

The day before yesterday, John was nine years old. Next year, he'll be 12. How is this possible?
  • edited October 2008
    Birthday on January 2?
  • edited October 2008
    Nope, even if that was right, I would want you to put more detail into it.
  • edited October 2008
    Yes.

The day before yesterday, John was nine years old. Next year, he'll be 12. How is this possible?

His birthday is on leap year! :D
  • edited October 2008
    He's a chinese gymnast! :D
  • edited October 2008
    How's this one,

How can you physically stand behind your friend if he is standing physically behind you??!
  • edited October 2008
    ..Walk around to behind him?
  • edited October 2008
    You are both facing away from each other.
  • edited October 2008
    there is a one story house that is all colored pink. the walls are pink, the doors are pink, the tv is pink, everything is pink. what color is the stairs?
  • edited October 2008
    fajerkaos wrote: »
    You are both facing away from each other.

Yep, your right!:)
  • edited October 2008
    dentbuds wrote: »
    there is a one story house that is all colored pink. the walls are pink, the doors are pink, the tv is pink, everything is pink. what color is the stairs?

Stairs? Which stairs?
  • edited October 2008
    Falzo wrote: »
    Stairs? Which stairs?

The ones either leading up to the front steps or inside the house to the basement.

(One story house... supposedly the trick, but I know many one-story houses that have stairs /somewhere/)
  • edited October 2008
    yeah, that was the trick. its a one-story house, there shouldn't be any stairs. but like molokov, i have seen houses like that.
  • edited October 2008
    A rooster lays an egg on top of a barn. The roof is a triangle shape going down at the exact same rate. Which direction does the egg fall?
  • edited October 2008
    Down?
  • edited October 2008
    roosters dont lay eggs mon!
  • edited October 2008
    ive got a horrible one (and i dont mean horrible like stupid i mean horrible)that i got from family guy.burgalurs come into a house and takes the two kids.they say that they can only keep one which one do they kill?
  • edited October 2008
    natlinxz wrote: »
    roosters dont lay eggs mon!
    You got it!
    ive got a horrible one (and i dont mean horrible like stupid i mean horrible)that i got from family guy.burgalurs come into a house and takes the two kids.they say that they can only keep one which one do they kill?
    the burgalurs kill the one that doesnt survive.thats the answer man

I've got another terrible one! A plane crashes on the border between two countries. Where do they bury the survivors?
  • edited October 2008
    why did they kidnap the kids in the first place?
  • edited October 2008
    I've got another terrible one! A plane crashes on the border between two countries. Where do they bury the survivors?

Nowhere. They aren't dead.
  • edited October 2008
    You got it!

the burgalurs kill the one that doesnt survive.thats the answer man

no they kill the ugly one:eek: WHO SAW THAT COMING!
  • edited December 2008
    A plane called the hemispherical element crashes in the forest and a man pops out of it and walks around.The man sits there for a while.Where does H.e. go after a while?
  • edited December 2008
    What walks on 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon, and 3 legs in the evening?
  • edited December 2008
    What walks on 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon, and 3 legs in the evening?

Humans!:D
  • edited December 2008
    Compy 386 wrote: »
    Humans!:D

Are you suggesting we crawl around each morning
  • edited December 2008
    Are you suggesting we crawl around each morning

You've never had to force yourself out of bed in the morning?
  • edited December 2008
    4 legs in the morning: infants.
    2 legs in the afternoon: kids-adults.
    3 legs in the evening: elderly people (cane).
  • edited December 2008
    4 legs in the morning: infants.
    2 legs in the afternoon: kids-adults.
    3 legs in the evening: elderly people (cane).

Thank you.
    Now, what has green hair, makes grown men cry, and burrows underneath the ground?
  • edited December 2008
    Thank you.
    Now, what has green hair, makes grown men cry, and burrows underneath the ground?

onion bubs
  • edited December 2008
    Strong Max wrote: »
    onion bubs

No. :p
    So close, yet so very, very far...
  • edited December 2008
    Thank you.
    OG-p0002-ST.jpg
  • edited December 2008
    No. :p
    So close, yet so very, very far...

A weed? A regular onion? A regular Bubs?
  • edited December 2008
    OG-p0002-ST.jpg
  • edited December 2008
    Strong Max wrote: »
    A weed? A regular onion? A regular Bubs?

One of these awnsers is not like the others!
    One of these awnsers is correct!
  • edited December 2008
    an onion? and why did you make a reference to Jeff Dunham/Sesame Street? Jeff Dunham quote(he copied off of Sesame Street): Haven't you ever seen Sesame Street? Jeff is Jeff, Heff is Heff, and Hceff is Hceff! One of these things just doesn't belong here!
  • edited December 2008
    an onion? and why did you make a reference to Jeff Dunham/Sesame Street? Jeff Dunham quote(he copied off of Sesame Street): Haven't you ever seen Sesame Street? Jeff is Jeff, Heff is Heff, and Hceff is Hceff! One of these things just doesn't belong here!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    Anyways, yeah, it's an onion.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.