choose your own adventure #1 by:antirikurox

edited December 2008 in Forum Games
this episode is called: mario?

okay, here it goes,

"you are a cat named jake that owns a store, you have A LOT of business! a guy comes up and says "you suck!" you yell at him and say:"
"dear player,
to play this game you have to choose where you are going to go! where should i go next?!

antirikurox"

should you:
a: "no! you suck!"
b: "get out of my store NOW!"
c: don't say anything just think that they suck.

Comments

• edited December 2008
    Even though you have never asked me to give you permission to make this thread, I'll let you go ahead with it anyway. I do not want any more of these threads to be made, due to the possibility of my idea ending up like the silly adventures. I'll let a user make a thread like mine just this once. Have fun. :)
    Please, do not make any more of these. If another one of these shows up, I will ask moderators to lock it.
  • edited December 2008
    actually, sorry, this is not based off of you! and i am just starting making choose your own adventures, sorry but, you can not say they took your thing without asking without asking them if they did! and 1: where did you get that quote?!
    and 2: I never saw any of your things! so sorry! i couldn't have copied you!
  • edited December 2008
    now, i just now saw it!
  • edited December 2008
    Yeah, sorry about that. You can have this thread, but accident or not, if another one is made, I will ask moderators to lock it. By the way, the quote is from benjamins copy of the game entitled, "what do i do?"
  • edited December 2008
    okay, wow i found yours a few minutes ago it is good! "you hear a BANG"
  • edited December 2008
    Napoleon! update your thread! do it! do it!
  • edited December 2008
    Do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.