The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• When I see my friends getting assaulted in a thread for no reason,I can't just watch.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Yeah tell me about it. I get on about 2 arguments per day here and I saw you dealing with one too.

• Apparently he thinks he didn't insult me, But fuck it. I said all I wanted to say already from now on the argument would be pointless and false equivalences.

Actuallly,you are the one assaulting him right now

• Funny, I don't feel that way at all. I rather feel like I am defending myself against his assaults which I find to be a bit over reacting. I believe he is reading too much into my posts. At least more than I actually wanted to say.

Actuallly,you are the one assaulting him right now

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited March 2014

Don't know, Don't care. Like I said my problem is not with my phone crashing, Hell I would leave it like that if it meant everyone else would be happy my problem is with him insulting the WHOLE mobile users community, One that I belong to.

Rafoli posted: »

How does moving a thread to the bottom of the forum help the mobile users? I'm not trying to talk in a rude way, it's just a doubt.

• I don't know either. The mods did that because mobile users complained. I think it is the wrong solution to the problem. mobile users will still experience crashes in these threads, they will just be less likely to encounter these threads because EVERYONE has to scroll down to the abyss of this community to actually reach it. it'S a pain for everyone while only being a BIT helpful for mobile users...

How does moving a thread to the bottom of the forum help the mobile users? I'm not trying to talk in a rude way, it's just a doubt.

• So let me get this straight. Whenever I see you around the forum Im free to tell you that you can go die, Fuck off, Or any of that and you would just consider it a friendly joke ? Got it !

Funny, I don't feel that way at all. I rather feel like I am defending myself against his assaults which I find to be a bit over reacting. I believe he is reading too much into my posts. At least more than I actually wanted to say.

• Again, Saltlick, I am not insulting mobile users. I just say they should not be the reason for stuff to change just because they feel something is inconvenient for them. That's not fair.

I don't know either. The mods did that because mobile users complained. I think it is the wrong solution to the problem. mobile users will s

• Woah, calm down folks, don't start another fight due to my comment. Let's enjoy our day without discussing abou those things. I just hope the hiding of this thread helps the mobile users, nothing more

I don't know either. The mods did that because mobile users complained. I think it is the wrong solution to the problem. mobile users will s

• And I understand your frustation, My only problem is the way you expressed it. Trust me, Im the best guy you could hope for to tell you this because like you've seen I haven't called you a bitch or insulted you or anything. Believe it or not Im just tryig to avoid you some trouble and a couple of heated arguments because not everybody would take it as calmly as I do.

Again, Saltlick, I am not insulting mobile users. I just say they should not be the reason for stuff to change just because they feel something is inconvenient for them. That's not fair.

• Pff, sure. You wouldn't see me making such a scene because of it. If I were to reply, I would probably just laugh or say the same to you and be done with it. I don't get the deal here at all.

So let me get this straight. Whenever I see you around the forum Im free to tell you that you can go die, Fuck off, Or any of that and you would just consider it a friendly joke ? Got it !

• Come on guys,I don't like seeing 2 of my friends arguing like that.Why dont you just drop it?

Funny, I don't feel that way at all. I rather feel like I am defending myself against his assaults which I find to be a bit over reacting. I believe he is reading too much into my posts. At least more than I actually wanted to say.

• edited March 2014

Lol, it's nice that you consider me to be a friend, swagguykiller69, but didn't you just call me an asshole 10 posts back? I find this fact to be quite amusing.

Come on guys,I don't like seeing 2 of my friends arguing like that.Why dont you just drop it?

• Fucking hell, he's trying to help what should have been settled down by now.

Lol, it's nice that you consider me to be a friend, swagguykiller69, but didn't you just call me an asshole 10 posts back? I find this fact to be quite amusing.

• Why? Because it's the new age, adjustments must be made, and the weak shall be left behind. Being able to walk around with the Internet strapped to your hand is coming and anyone with two brain cells will adjust to suit this change or be left in the dust. Catering to the home bodies is just a silly idea.

It is you. As a lyricist of immense popularity, achievement, and respected admiration, Bob Dylan, once said "The times they are a changin'." Time to go get yourself a fancy walking computer!

They should get that option, but they don't. So you wish to punish a large chunk of this forum community for things beyond their control. My phone does load the pictures fine, never actually had a problem, so some new phones can. I've already explained why the restructure was necessary. .. because people couldn't use the damn website properly. It's pretty easy to understand this portion of the argument seeing as its been stated many times by other users and mods. The site still has all the random crap, it's still here just waiting to be explored. You need only press 2 or 3 buttons to get here, and directing others here is as simple as a copy and paste.

No. A more appropriate analogy would be something like this:

4 people live in a house. Carl the father, Cindy the mother, David the son, and Anne the daughter. David is confined to a wheel chair and cannot go up and down the stairs. The parents see this and install a lift to shuttle the boy up and down the stairs while still leaving the stairs in tact. Anne is upset by this alteration and vocalized her distaste. Fuck David though, am I right?

In any case I think I'm done here. You obviously don't care about the other users enough to press 3 buttons, so why should I waste my time.

"Why do I need to sit at home..." Great argument...I have one, too "Why must I live with sites created with mobile users in mind, when I hav

• I was talking about other guys.Not you!

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• well, then I guess all is fine here. I know my vocab is a bit rough, but it's hard for me to change that. I am just glad you understand. The last thing I want is someone actively hating me...especially if said person is quite a community celebrity here, unlike me. I would never see the end of the shitstorm if you were to "release the hounds" at me, lol. While I am curious about how long my own ego were able to withstand a fight versus the whole community, I would have to lie if I said I actually wanted that. It would pretty much mean the end of my fun days here.

And I understand your frustation, My only problem is the way you expressed it. Trust me, Im the best guy you could hope for to tell you this

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• Im not the type of guy to hate someone forever because we had an argument. Im not gonna go around following you disliking your comments or telling everyone to hate on you, That's something a Troll would do.

well, then I guess all is fine here. I know my vocab is a bit rough, but it's hard for me to change that. I am just glad you understand. The

• well, I think we are done here. I think we came to an understanding and that's nice.

Speaking about inconveniences, though, this whole forum layout is terrible. See how much of a clusterfuck this has become as soon as other people joined this "nested" discussion, or whatever it is called? It's a freakin' nightmare. At least that'y my opinion.

Fucking hell, he's trying to help what should have been settled down by now.

• We all get angry from time to time,so it's okay

well, I think we are done here. I think we came to an understanding and that's nice. Speaking about inconveniences, though, this whole fo

• I appreciate that. You could still dislike my comments if you wanted to, though. I don't really give a damn about them.

Im not the type of guy to hate someone forever because we had an argument. Im not gonna go around following you disliking your comments or telling everyone to hate on you, That's something a Troll would do.

• No one does. Just letting you know if that happens its not me.

I appreciate that. You could still dislike my comments if you wanted to, though. I don't really give a damn about them.

• Thank god. But I think this layout is quite nice, because we can see who replied who, until it reaches where we are, this grey end of hell :/

well, I think we are done here. I think we came to an understanding and that's nice. Speaking about inconveniences, though, this whole fo

• That's exactly what I mean. It's nice as long as it's still understandable, but as soon as a discussion reaches this "grey zone" everything becomes confusing...especially if more users post at the same time...

Thank god. But I think this layout is quite nice, because we can see who replied who, until it reaches where we are, this grey end of hell

• 50 shades of grey!

Thank god. But I think this layout is quite nice, because we can see who replied who, until it reaches where we are, this grey end of hell

• lol XD

50 shades of grey!

• Most fucked up book of all time!

lol XD

• Has to be.

Most fucked up book of all time!

• And I still think an option for mobile users to disable pictures would be a better solution. no one has to scroll for all enternity and no one crashes, but fuck me, right.

but oh well, it's good that you are done here, because I am just done with a long and tiring session with Saltlick and I am completely not in the mood for another round with you. So let's just leave it at that.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Why? Because it's the new age, adjustments must be made, and the weak shall be left behind. Being able to walk around with the Internet str

• And I so would have if not for the asinine first part of your post. I agree disabling pictures or gifs would be nice, maybe they will add that, but seeing as it doesn't exist right now that really isn't an option now is it?

"but fuck me right?" No, fuck David remember? Little shit bird can't even walk....

And I still think an option for mobile users to disable pictures would be a better solution. no one has to scroll for all enternity and no o

• Alt text

I was talking about other guys.Not you!

• Woah, let's... let's not phrase it quite like that, shall we?

In fact, let's just not say stuff like that at all, yeah? Don't want to make things any worse. ;)

Hbh128 posted: »

Don't let it get to you, man. I applaud you for trying to communicate with this entity, but if it's this butthurt and this devoted to being outraged at something so trivial, it clearly doesn't have much going for itself in the real world.

• because your answers are simply incredible ...

I could read your posts all day;)

Lol why's that ?

• Well, I love to serve as some kind of entertainment...?

• at least it's something ^^

Well, I love to serve as some kind of entertainment...?

• I love being ( Or trying to be ) a smartass. I never back down from an argument and I always find a way to support my opinion with facts :) Im glad you have a good time reading my replies bro.

Slither29 posted: »

because your answers are simply incredible ... I could read your posts all day;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.