EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• edited May 2014
    So many comments to read. I don't have time read it all. And I still have over 500 to read in the Release Date Thread! O__________________________________________________________________________________________O
  • "Azlyn City". That shall be the new name of this thread XD

Well he is the Dark Knight of "Azlyn City". :3

• edited May 2014
    Yes, yes it is. In case it wasn't obvious yet: I am a complete sucker for that anime. You should watch it, if you have the time. Though a lot of people hated it. I guess it's one of those animes which you either love or hate.

On a side note: I have never played FE, but these Gaius and Olivia persons surely must be some awesome and handsome characters.
    xValkyx posted: »

Well on the bright side it's not permanent since apparently we are getting the options back once the site get's updated (however long that w

• edited May 2014
    I have it on my anime list but i kept putting it off xD i'll try and watch it soon though

What other anime do you watch? i like that there are a lot of people who watch anime on this site.
    I like DeathNote

oh yeah! *gives you skittles* don't ask. I have to do it to everyone i meet.

Yes, yes it is. In case it wasn't obvious yet: I am a complete sucker for that anime. You should watch it, if you have the time. Though a lo

• Yeah sorry about that ^^; if it helps 95% of them are just random conversations between me and some others so it's nothing too special and worth reading :3 also Tobi! *gives skittles*

So many comments to read. I don't have time read it all. And I still have over 500 to read in the Release Date Thread! O__________________________________________________________________________________________O

• Lol, as long as people keep chatting, it'll be for a long time.

You see,last time I came here...it was march.I thought It had died since I didn't see it anymore on the front page,but I saw it on the right of the threads when I posted the comment XD

• I have watched far too many to list them all here. Aside from my obvious all time favorite, Guilty Crown, I also enjoyed Noragami a lot. And To Aru Majutsu No Index. My favorite anime from last year was Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and the one I enjoy the most this season is No Game, No Life by far.

I watched Death Note and while I loved the concept, the anime sadly got awfully boring after Light gives up ownership of the Death Note for the first time. It becomes cool for a short time again when he kills L, but then it just sinks to the bottom of boredom with this new guy...Near or whatever his name was. I am also kinda sad that Light died in the end. I was on his side. He should have won.

I have it on my anime list but i kept putting it off xD i'll try and watch it soon though What other anime do you watch? i like that th

• Isn't there a Guilty Crown game? (don't know if it's just in Japan though)
    I liked Noragami and i haven't seen the other ones.

I never really liked Near and it felt like he won too easy to me. I didn't mind Season 2 but i think the lack of Light vs L put me off a bit since that was one of the things i enjoyed about it. L had to die and you expected it but i sort of missed him after a while.

I still have so many anime i need to catch up on. One Piece for starters i need to catch up by another 100 or so episodes xD;

I have watched far too many to list them all here. Aside from my obvious all time favorite, Guilty Crown, I also enjoyed Noragami a lot. And

• There is a visual novel of GC, but it has other characters and is rather short. It never got translated, so I hardly know what it's about.

I am not a big fan of these shounen endless animes like One Piece and Naruto. Mainly because they run forever with little plot progression, usually have very similar main characters and are generally made for kids. For example, you only need to take a look at Fairy Tail and One Piece and can immediately see that the main characters are practically clones from each other. It's practically One Piece with guilds instead of pirates. Shounen hero Son Goku from Dragon Ball Z is ridiculously op, yet is the dumbest character I have ever seen. The whole anime he features in is about eating, sleeping, training without end, getting his friends/earth killed by an op enemy, then defeating said enemy thanks to his op training, followed by collecting the seven dragon balls to revive everyone again, only so that everything could happen again in exact that order. The only change in the story is that Goku dies every now and then, and even then he still gets revived every time.

And sadly, I find most shounen animes to be like that. Especially if they are animes which run for more than 24 episodes.

But that's just my opinion. I know many would disagree.

Isn't there a Guilty Crown game? (don't know if it's just in Japan though) I liked Noragami and i haven't seen the other ones. I neve

• I know right?! Heh, I came here to check and I was like DAMN! all these new comments, haha. It's cool though, it keeps this thread alive. Imagine Azlyn's face when she comes back lol!

• Wow, you guys are totally hitting it, aren't you? :D

It's cute, this conversation. It's adorable.
  • edited May 2014
    Hey, Valky. I need to talk to you. I need to vent something in private.

(http)(://www.telltalegames)(.com/community/messages/1459) Copy and paste everything within the brackets in order.

:P

• NOOO! HE CAN HAVE SKITTLES! >:( *gives skittles* =w=

...you can have some as well Rafoli ^^ *gives skitttles*
  • Hey Azlyn! ^_^
    Azlyn posted: »

Sup.

• Hey, Valky! :3

What did i miss? And where IS everyone? :? It's kinda quiet in here.

Hey Azlyn! ^_^

• You just missed a bit of news on TWD (if you mean in general). It was basically a teaser picture and 3 screenshots. We also had on the Playing Dead a new voice actor for the game who voices this character called Reggie. (I think?)

The links and pictures options for the comment box have also been disabled for the time being because of trolls ^^; you don't WANT to know what they had been posting lately >_>;

and yeah i guess it is rather quiet xD; you occasionally see a member or so here everyday :3

OH YEAH! *gives you skittles* ...sorry it's a thing i have to do :3

Hey, Valky! :3 What did i miss? And where IS everyone? :? It's kinda quiet in here.

• *takes Skittles *

Gee, thanks, i love Skittles!

Here, have some Bertie Botts Every-Flavor Jelly Beans!

*gives 'em to you *

But watch out for the green ones, i got a vomit flavored one once...

You just missed a bit of news on TWD (if you mean in general). It was basically a teaser picture and 3 screenshots. We also had on the Playi

• edited May 2014
    You think the dark is your ally I was born in it molded by it I did not see the light of day till I was a man

The dark betrays you for it belongs to me

Carry on lol that comment made me want to respond with 2 banes quotes when I see the dark knight talking about the dark
    Rafoli posted: »

Philosophy is good. Put some in your comics. Also, I'm the Dark Knight, so I need the darkness in my future.

• edited May 2014
    Thank you! ^^

I had the Rotten Egg one before @_@
    lol, i think these are the Russian Roulette of sweets xD

*takes Skittles * Gee, thanks, i love Skittles! Here, have some Bertie Botts Every-Flavor Jelly Beans! *gives 'em to you * But watch out for the green ones, i got a vomit flavored one once...

• HOLY MOLY DID YOU ACTUALLY GET MY REFERENCE.

Thank you! ^^ I had the Rotten Egg one before @_@ lol, i think these are the Russian Roulette of sweets xD

• I DUNNO DID I!?! D:

but seriously though, those sweets can be a KO at times xD

HOLY MOLY DID YOU ACTUALLY GET MY REFERENCE.

• It was a Harry Potter reference. :3

And, yeah, i know. But i honestly couldn't find the gross flavored ones, probably because no country i've ever been in is called America.

I DUNNO DID I!?! D: but seriously though, those sweets can be a KO at times xD

• edited May 2014
    I knows :3

Lol same here, the only reason i ever got to try them is because my cousin went to the Harry Potter World thing in Orlando. I've never left Scotland so... *shrugs* x3

the rotten egg ones are the WORST, as in as soon as you eat it you BETTER. FUCKING. RUN to the sink.DX

It was a Harry Potter reference. :3 And, yeah, i know. But i honestly couldn't find the gross flavored ones, probably because no country i've ever been in is called America.

• I'm tasting #WARMPUFFYRAINBOWS. :3

Yeah sorry about that ^^; if it helps 95% of them are just random conversations between me and some others so it's nothing too special and worth reading :3 also Tobi! *gives skittles*

• I know right?? =w=

OH btw! i went on your Deviantart page and saw some of the stuff you did! your art is really good and the comic is awesome as well :3
    I just realized where Poked got his Gravatar from :o

I'm tasting #WARMPUFFYRAINBOWS. :3

• I STARTED WATCHING GUILTY CROWN! i like it :D

I agree with your opinion. It seems a lot of genre of anime fall into the same method most times and it's understandable why that may annoy some people. Kind of like the 'Magical Girl' type of anime, where it's the same kind of set up. You have your main character girl who usually only has one major flaw (clumsy/ditsy most times) who finds out she has this incredible super power and goes on a journey to save the world,ec along with another 4/5 magical girls who tend to have the personality traits of a quiet girl, tomboy, genki girl,ect and on occasion they may have a cute fluffy side kick.

Yeah it can be really repetitive at times and i can see why you would dislike it :) i personally like them but i do understand your view.

There is a visual novel of GC, but it has other characters and is rather short. It never got translated, so I hardly know what it's about.

• edited May 2014
    (?)GuiltyKingOumaShu is very pleased with you. He will remember this.

Yeah, magical girl animes are the same. Most animes today are actually quite similar which is sad. Every season you basically have all these slice of life/harem animes with no plot at all. Their sole purpose is to make horny Japanese men happy by showing panty shots, bouncing tits or moemoe characters all the time. It's quite sad. It's as if they aren't even trying anymore. I ain't complaining about romance comedies...they even got me into animes (Ranma 1/2 ftw), but man...this genre sure got fucked up during the last years.

I STARTED WATCHING GUILTY CROWN! i like it :D I agree with your opinion. It seems a lot of genre of anime fall into the same method mos

• edited May 2014
    *announces GOUSTTTT to the audience*

GOUSTTTT, ladies and gentlemen, the forum pimp.

*girls give a strong applause while most guys throw trash at him while booing*
  • She's mad about something I told her.
  • Azlyn is back?

Batman voice: WHERE IS SHE?
  • You're finally back! A part of the forum was taken with you, everything became empty :/

Well, you and the removal of pictures.

Sup.

• Me? Nah, mate. All I need is my guilty queen.
  • What have you done...

She's mad about something I told her.

• I had to vent about something about a user in this forum, and I think she is going to confront said user when I begged her not to.

What was said there should stay there, but she was so angry that she didn't listen. Now I feel like crap

What have you done...

• edited May 2014
    Alright, changed my mind. If you don't want to talk about it it's okay. I didn't want to sound like an asshole.

I had to vent about something about a user in this forum, and I think she is going to confront said user when I begged her not to. What was said there should stay there, but she was so angry that she didn't listen. Now I feel like crap

• This... isn't really a joking matter, Batman. I'm seriously worried for said user and Azlyn's relationship.

Alright, changed my mind. If you don't want to talk about it it's okay. I didn't want to sound like an asshole.

• I apologized up there, didn't mean to hurt your feels. Cheer up, bro.

This... isn't really a joking matter, Batman. I'm seriously worried for said user and Azlyn's relationship.

• It better not have involved the group chat, Poked...

This... isn't really a joking matter, Batman. I'm seriously worried for said user and Azlyn's relationship.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.