EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• It's cool. I'm just very worried.
    Rafoli posted: »

I apologized up there, didn't mean to hurt your feels. Cheer up, bro.

• edited May 2014
    Ohyoupokedme spreading hate about forum members beyond the forum behind their back then refusing to even mention the user you ranted against is wrong. Then influencing Azlyn to make rash judgement about a user using your biased rant as source material is unfair saying this know your nice person and was honest mistake.

Recommend you stand up and say to said user you ranted about what happened and not Azlyns fault then apologize.

Please don't read this thinking I'm a ass**** just trying to be honest and help I've got in sh** before over biased rumors it spreads like cancer

I had to vent about something about a user in this forum, and I think she is going to confront said user when I begged her not to. What was said there should stay there, but she was so angry that she didn't listen. Now I feel like crap

• ElliasEllias Banned
    my name isn't even mentioned here once.. that's sad
  • You're awesome Joker. I might let you go next time.
    Markd4547 posted: »

Ohyoupokedme spreading hate about forum members beyond the forum behind their back then refusing to even mention the user you ranted against

• Well, I feel your pain. Hurting Azlyn's feels is really not a very good thing to do...

Keep up, motherf*****! It's over already, so don't worry.

It's cool. I'm just very worried.

• Ellias.
    Ellias posted: »

• edited May 2014
    It's how I cope with things; I've always trusted Azlyn to keep what is said there kept there. I've asked her only to listen, not to judge.

It wasn't a rant, I just wanted to talk about it. If I could cope with things on my own, I would, but I can't: I have nobody to talk to except Azlyn.

Oh, f*** what have I done?

Ohyoupokedme spreading hate about forum members beyond the forum behind their back then refusing to even mention the user you ranted against

• The Goose is on the watch...
    Giraffehat posted: »

It better not have involved the group chat, Poked...

• edited May 2014
    Sounds like from this comment that you feel Azlyn made the mistake and betrayed your trust.
    Azlyn just stood up for her friend(you) what she felt was unfair against you. If she did that for me be so proud and honored to have friend like that.

Theirs a few users I dislike and if i had a problem i would say it to their face and sort the problem out I would never talk behind anyone's back.
    But in most cases just let it go as who cares what anyone thinks or acts.
    Sorry your comment just hit a raw nerve with me as I know from experience if you have one rotten apple who hates you and then says to his/hers friends about what he/she feels using biased rants and false claims it creates a hate storm of people against one user spreading like cancer unfairly.

Spread The Love Ohyoupokedme

But hope sort it out good luck

It's how I cope with things; I've always trusted Azlyn to keep what is said there kept there. I've asked her only to listen, not to judge.

• Markd, I like you, you're a cool guy, but your grammar hurts. No offense.

Sounds like from this comment that you feel Azlyn made the mistake and betrayed your trust. Azlyn just stood up for her friend(you) what

• edited May 2014
    F*** you stupid goose only joking no I have dyselxia so don't blame you do my best though and thanks

Markd, I like you, you're a cool guy, but your grammar hurts. No offense.

• Oh. I didn't know that. My apologies.

F*** you stupid goose only joking no I have dyselxia so don't blame you do my best though and thanks

• It did. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

I needed to talk to somebody. I had nobody to talk to. I talked to Azlyn about it.

I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen.

It better not have involved the group chat, Poked...

• edited May 2014
    Just... forget it. I won't do this here.

It did. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I needed to talk to somebody. I had nobody to talk to. I talked to Azlyn about it. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen.

• ElliasEllias Banned
    thank u

Ellias.

• We'll do it on Steam, then, after I am done with my piano lessions.

I'm going to fix this. I'm going to convince Azlyn to forgive, I'm going to apologize to both of you, and we are all going to move on like this never happened. Everything is going to be fine, yeah?

Just... forget it. I won't do this here.

• edited May 2014
    Ignore this comment, I'm editing it everytime. Damn, it was supposed to be funny but it is not. What is happening over here, I don't even know.
  • Oh God, what am I saying? How the Hell can I be forgiven for this?

I have a tendency to hurt people without meaning to. Why can't I just stop hurting people? I don't want to, but I still do it.

We'll do it on Steam, then, after I am done with my piano lessions. I'm going to fix this. I'm going to convince Azlyn to forgive, I'm

• edited May 2014
    Next time learn how to take a freaking joke. That's right, everything I said was a joke.

We'll do it on Steam, then, after I am done with my piano lessions. I'm going to fix this. I'm going to convince Azlyn to forgive, I'm

• Dude, just chill!

IT'S OVER!

Oh God, what am I saying? How the Hell can I be forgiven for this? I have a tendency to hurt people without meaning to. Why can't I just stop hurting people? I don't want to, but I still do it.

• edited May 2014
    lol only small thing poked it's ok WHY SO SERIOUS?

Oh God, what am I saying? How the Hell can I be forgiven for this? I have a tendency to hurt people without meaning to. Why can't I just stop hurting people? I don't want to, but I still do it.

• Wait a minute, I thought Azlyn hated relationships and stuff like that?

This... isn't really a joking matter, Batman. I'm seriously worried for said user and Azlyn's relationship.

• Yeah, for that I couldn't talk to her :'(

Doesn't matter, I'll talk to her tomorrow, thankfully.

• (?) xValkyx will remember that.

It's the lack of originality that bugs me about some anime. It sucks when you watch something for the first time and you can already tell how it's going to play out because you have seen this exact story before. About the harem thing, i find it interesting that a lot of 'popular' manga on manga sites is that :P

(?)GuiltyKingOumaShu is very pleased with you. He will remember this. Yeah, magical girl animes are the same. Most animes today are act

• That's why you will often see me hyping the "unpopular" animes, since these are the only ones trying to do stuff differently, thus being the only interesting ones.
    xValkyx posted: »

(?) xValkyx will remember that. It's the lack of originality that bugs me about some anime. It sucks when you watch something for the f

• ;~; I'm sorry, pal. Been busy with school and shit. But I'm about to start getting on the forum more often. :)
  • Aang: "Thanks, I try."

It's hard work when doing a comic while also trying to do other artwork as well. But I'm getting better at it now. :)

Mustache got his gravatar from the cover as well, plus a few others. :3
    xValkyx posted: »

I know right?? =w= OH btw! i went on your Deviantart page and saw some of the stuff you did! your art is really good and the comic is awesome as well :3 I just realized where Poked got his Gravatar from :o

• edited May 2014
    What?

It was a f**king JOKE!?

Goose, WTF?

Why didn't you tell me before I went off steam? Why didn't you tell me before I went on an embarrassing rant? Why didn't you tell me before I became all emotional? Why didn't you tell me before I went to bed and sobbed like a b*tch?

Goose, WHY didn't you TELL ME?

In case you didn't get it initially, I take that sh*t VERY SERIOUSLY! I don't joke about that stuff! Next time, would you mind telling me before I'm put through a mass amount of emotional pain and embarrassment?

What, did you think my rant was funny? Did you think I wasn't serious? Why didn't you tell me, man?

Now Azlyn is planning on talking to you today and I need to get a hold of her and apologize to her ass for providing misinformation.

I'm sorry I told Azlyn, but, f**k man, I have former friends who go through the same thing you described last night, and that sh*t I take seriously!

Next time learn how to take a freaking joke. That's right, everything I said was a joke.

• XD

You're finally back! A part of the forum was taken with you, everything became empty :/ Well, you and the removal of pictures.

• [In Lee's voice] IT'S OVER!

Dude, just chill! IT'S OVER!

• I do indeed.
    Deceptio posted: »

Wait a minute, I thought Azlyn hated relationships and stuff like that?

• Ovah here, Manbat.

Azlyn is back? Batman voice: WHERE IS SHE?

• Hello, El! :3
    Ellias posted: »

• I am reading the gayest book ever created.

Ignore this comment, I'm editing it everytime. Damn, it was supposed to be funny but it is not. What is happening over here, I don't even know.

• edited May 2014
    I've never admitted to not being a Goose, right? It would ruin the damn joke. And if you had a problem with *me*, you should have come to *me*, instead of alienating one of the few people in the world I actually care about.

What? It was a f**king JOKE!? Goose, WTF? Why didn't you tell me before I went off steam? Why didn't you tell me before I we

• The Fault in Our Stars? (no offense people who read that)
    Azlyn posted: »

I am reading the gayest book ever created.

• edited May 2014
    Still, I don't think you understand how seriously I take that kind of stuff. You saw how much I ranted.

I don't take you being a Goose seriously because I know it's not serious. I had no way of actually knowing what you were saying was true, because I've known others do what you described before.

That's why I was so upset and why I take that stuff seriously.

Giraffe, I'm not saying I was in the right at all for informing Azlyn instead of you, but I didn't want to personally offend you with what I say, because in the group chat you seemed to get very defensive at some points. I felt that talking to Azlyn, who shares similar views to me, would be willing to listen. I was confused and frustrated, and when I am confused and frustrated, I go to Azlyn like I always do.

I've never admitted to not being a Goose, right? It would ruin the damn joke. And if you had a problem with *me*, you should have come to *me*, instead of alienating one of the few people in the world I actually care about.

• HOW DARE YOU

The Fault in Our Stars? (no offense people who read that)

• Huehuehue :)
    Azlyn posted: »

HOW DARE YOU

• edited May 2014
    And who do you think *I* go to when *I'm* depressed? Oh just forget it. If she hates me, that's her choice. It was nice while it lasted...

Still, I don't think you understand how seriously I take that kind of stuff. You saw how much I ranted. I don't take you being a Goose

Sign in to comment in this discussion.