EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• edited May 2014
    I'm not closeted, seriously. I find this offensive. REMOVE IT NAO

This reminds me of the instagram thread where everyone went bisexual, lol.
    Azlyn posted: »

I KNEW IT. I knew there was a spark! And, don't worry, Raf is just closeted. He is denying his own feelings because he's scared. Just... Give him some time, he's super infatuated with you, just wait. XDDDD I'm so loving this.

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited May 2014
    RAVIOLI DON'T HURT ME. NO MORE.
    WHAT IS THE FORMOLI?
    Azlyn posted: »

WHAT IS LOVE BABY DON'T HURT ME

• Rafoli be like "I named my penis Batman, bitches love when the Dark Knight rises"
    Rafoli posted: »

I'm not closeted, seriously. I find this offensive. REMOVE IT NAO This reminds me of the instagram thread where everyone went bisexual, lol.

• ╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …..╚(███)╝
    ……╚(██)╝
    ………(█)
    ……….*

Rafoli be like "I named my penis Batman, bitches love when the Dark Knight rises"

• I finally made it to 4k likes. Am I cool yet?
  • I thought we had more time. The dark age of the law-- I mean Forums has come.

These are the Dark Ages of the forum...

• How long will it take until we are able to regain the Golden era?
    Talimancer posted: »

I thought we had more time. The dark age of the law-- I mean Forums has come.

• We must pay our dues. The sins of our fathers will needed to be cashed in, we wait patiently until the former world is returned.

How long will it take until we are able to regain the Golden era?

• INDEED. :3
    Deceptio posted: »

Really? It's awesome isn't it?!

• Why ask me when I stalk the forum? :3

And the answer is YES!

I know, it's been over a week. I didn't think it would have taken this long, but all we can do is wait. Speaking of gifs and images, ask Tob

• edited May 2014
    Heh, well just in case you weren't up for it. I'll let AZ decide which one she wants to use though. B]

Why ask me when I stalk the forum? :3 And the answer is YES!

• i.imgur.com/JMrlj1M.jpg
  • What was that? I can't hear you over the sound of Bigby's appreciation.
  • Yo, are you still doing that forum creepypasta?
    Giraffehat posted: »

What was that? I can't hear you over the sound of Bigby's appreciation.

• My ambition outweighs my skill, and I wouldn't really feel comfortable publishing it :/
    Deceptio posted: »

Yo, are you still doing that forum creepypasta?

• We've been waiting for this creepypasta since last month, come on!

My ambition outweighs my skill, and I wouldn't really feel comfortable publishing it :/

• I just don't think I'm a good enough writer. And writing takes time. Time I'd rather use for making my videos.

We've been waiting for this creepypasta since last month, come on!

• Bump...
  • I'm really sorry that we didn't finish our chat on steam, GOUSTTTT. My dad shut down the internet because it was late. We can talk about it some other time, yeah?
  • Dump... :)

Bump...

• Pump...

Dump... :)

• Hump...

Pump...

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hump...

• edited May 2014
    I revived your thread. I really missed that place. ;)

Thump

• edited May 2014
    o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/adam/3cce17388d125415ee66689367a85bc1/230077_5_.gif

Riddle me this Batman!

What is the longest word in the dictionary?

What starts with a P and ends with an E and has a million letters in it?

What is at the start of the Earth and the end of the universe?
  • 1) Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

2) Post office.

3) No idea.
    Markd4547 posted: »

o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/adam/3cce17388d125415ee66689367a85bc1/230077_5_.gif Riddle me this Batman! What is the longest word in t

• 1. Smiles, because there is a mile between each ‘s’(this was copy and paste riddle I'm not all proud of it so terrible lol)

2. Post Office

3. The letter "E"

1) Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis 2) Post office. 3) No idea.

• Damn you, Markd, and your incredible genius abilities!
  • lmao

that is all

Rafoli be like "I named my penis Batman, bitches love when the Dark Knight rises"

• Do you want to talk about it here or some other time?

(I was at church today and I have a piano recital in an hour or so)
  • edited May 2014
    For the sake of rubbing Giraffehat's ego, i would just like to state that he is very Kawaii. That is all folks :3

*spreads skittles every where*

damn i haven't been here in a while
  • Awww, senpai noticed him.
    xValkyx posted: »

For the sake of rubbing Giraffehat's ego, i would just like to state that he is very Kawaii. That is all folks :3 *spreads skittles every where* damn i haven't been here in a while

• I agree with this statement.
    xValkyx posted: »

For the sake of rubbing Giraffehat's ego, i would just like to state that he is very Kawaii. That is all folks :3 *spreads skittles every where* damn i haven't been here in a while

• Ah, so I am not the only one who shares talks with him. Great to hear he actually goes to someone else to hear their second opinion. :P

Do you want to talk about it here or some other time? (I was at church today and I have a piano recital in an hour or so)

• We're all friends here, why shouldn't we talk to each other sometimes, hahah.

Ah, so I am not the only one who shares talks with him. Great to hear he actually goes to someone else to hear their second opinion. :P

• You need someone to proofread? Constructive Criticism is the best criticism.

I just don't think I'm a good enough writer. And writing takes time. Time I'd rather use for making my videos.

• Hey friend, haven't spoken to you in a while ^^ how are you?

Awww, senpai noticed him.

• I'll pass. We all have our weaknesses and strengths. And my strengths happen to lie in the realm of comedy and humour. I'll stick to what I'm good at.

You need someone to proofread? Constructive Criticism is the best criticism.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.