Make the right prediction!

edited April 2009 in Forum Games
http://homestarrunner.stores.yahoo.net/stbademdv.html
This DVD has all your favorite Strong Bad Emails including some kinda robot, i love you, trevor the vampire, band names, cgnu, superhero name, sisters, guitar, invisibility, action figure, techno, comic, japanese cartoon, dragon, monster truck, caper, personal favorites, crazy cartoon, stunt double, kids' book, mile, caffeine, army, video games, different town, flashback, theme park, dangeresque 3, crying, for kids, montage, virus, radio, best thing, bottom 10, geddup noise, space program, death metal, technology, myths and legends, alternate universe, isp, theme song, 4 branches, the movies, your funeral, pizza joint, slumber party, fan club and email thunder. PLUS 5 bonus emails absolutely free!

The game is this. There are many meanings that the Brother Chaps mean when they say 5 bonus emails. It could mean:
1) These bonus emails were already on the website, just sbmailierized. Like the April Fools '08 email.
2) These bonus emails are brand new emails.
3) These bonus emails were already on the website, and they are regular emails, they just are not on that list of 50 top fan favorite Sbmails.

There may be lots of other possiblities.

Your goal is this. You must post here your prediction.

When SBEmails' 50 Greatest Hits DVD gets released...and your prediction is right, you are a winner.

So, start predicting.

Comments

• edited April 2009
    My prediction - SBEmails' 50 Greatest Hits is released yesterday, and the 5 bonus emails are the extra sbemails from previous sbemail DVDs.
  • edited April 2009
    The world is coming to an end! Aaaaaaaaah!!!
  • edited April 2009
    I'm gonna breathe in 2 seconds!
  • edited April 2009
    Aaaaah!
  • edited April 2009
    Order within the next 10 minutes and we'll throw in 5 bonus SBEmails like "50 emails" and "specially marked" absolutely free! That's a total of 55 SBEmails for just $12!

Metalkombat WINS!
  • edited April 2009
    Silent wrote: »
    Metalkombat WINS!

w00t
  • edited April 2009
    Now let's just let this thread decay completely while we find out that metalkombat got absolutely nothing.
  • edited April 2009
    w00t

Wow... it feels weird if you stare at that for long enough, then look away.
  • edited April 2009
    Now let's just let this thread decay completely while we find out that metalkombat got absolutely nothing.

I think that my prize is that I am
    Silent wrote: »
    a winner.

I wasn't really promised a prize. Actually, seeing that w00t on the thread was probably prize enough.
  • edited April 2009
    I always used to think that "Animaniacs" was actually spelled "Animatics".
  • edited April 2009
    Snicklin wrote: »
    I always used to think that "Animaniacs" was actually spelled "Animatics".

...That was kinda randumb
Sign in to comment in this discussion.