TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• [Save Manny]

TinyCarlos posted: »

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 1 Part 4/5 [ADAM STARK] ** **[GO TO MACON] "I'm going to Macon. It seems

• Oh Mah God, it was amazing!! :D

Okay, I submitted a character...We'll see how Chapter 2 will go :D

• Oh shit, you're right! Allow me to correct myself.

I can't believe he did that...ponzi scheming prick!

The rapist was Danny not Justin (I mean Danny from 400 days not my character that got killed) anyway i got here too late to vote, as usual. I would obviously choosed Danny but it seems like Manny is a more interesting character.

• Well Adam is circling the drain (dying), but I'm willing to bet he makes it.

I'm wondering who the last person to get shot was. There was another thud at the end. Was it Carmen? The assailant? Somebody else? THE SUSPENSE!

Thank you for all your support. I just wanted you guys to know that Chapter 2 will pick up right where we left off, but the fate of Adam is

• I hope Nero makes another appearance. I like him even more than my own character.

Don't_Look_Back made this for my character Nero aloooong time ago (From another thread and he had different clothes in that thread) Thanks again Don't_Look_Back!

• Maybe it grazed him. Or maybe I'm just thinking wishfully.

How the fuck can Adam survive a gunshot in the chest? Well, we'll see what TinyCarlos has in mind.

• edited June 2014

Since my character has been killed i submitted a new one, this time a girl, Clara.

Hope that TinyCarlos likes her :)

• I think I might now why you called the previous character Danny.

Since my character has been killed i submitted a new one, this time a girl, Clara. Hope that TinyCarlos likes her

• Yeah :D

Crips posted: »

I think I might now why you called the previous character Danny.

• I`ve got a question - if I already have a character, can I submit another?

• Only if he/she has been killed off, as i read in a previous comment.

I`ve got a question - if I already have a character, can I submit another?

• Dammit :(

Only if he/she has been killed off, as i read in a previous comment.

• edited June 2014

Were our attackers the Save-Lots Bandits? Also, cool to see a cameo from Vince and Justin.

• I think these are the bandits. 0_0

Wow, thigs are getting juicy! I`m really nervous. I hope everyone will be alright... Who are these people? Why do they want Carmen? Seriously, I am so confused.

• It makes sense. Remember when Jolene called them "rapists"? It is possible that Save Lots bandits raped and killed her daughter. Maybe they want to do the same with Carmen?

TWD_25 posted: »

I think these are the bandits. 0_0

• TinyCarlos will come back in 2 or so hours :D

Man, I hate time zones.

• Well they probably want to take Carmen the same they took Danielle in epiosde 1 (offscreen) the bandits took Danielle and killed her and most likely raped her too. They may do the same to Carmen since my belief is they did this to several teenage girls when ZA started,

Wow, thigs are getting juicy! I`m really nervous. I hope everyone will be alright... Who are these people? Why do they want Carmen? Seriously, I am so confused.

• What tie zone is tiny Carlos in?

TinyCarlos will come back in 2 or so hours Man, I hate time zones.

• No idea xd

Carley123 posted: »

What tie zone is tiny Carlos in?

• Oh, last time part 1 was made at about 12:00 (pst).

No idea xd

• Okay, I'm start Chapter 2 as we speak. Chapter 2 will have 4 parts and that's it for Episode 1.

• If you're asking if your character was a bandit, no. It was a generated character, just "henchman" of an upcomming Bandit story arc that I'd like to do when I finished Episode 1

Spooch posted: »

Were our attackers the Save-Lots Bandits? Also, cool to see a cameo from Vince and Justin.

• Will you do all 4 parts today?

Okay, I'm start Chapter 2 as we speak. Chapter 2 will have 4 parts and that's it for Episode 1.

• Idk, probably only 2, then the last 2 tomorrow.

Will you do all 4 parts today?

• Good luck with writing man, haha

Okay, I'm start Chapter 2 as we speak. Chapter 2 will have 4 parts and that's it for Episode 1.

• Oh nevermind, I read it wrong. You are asking if those characters from the Save-Lots Bandits..

Maybe, maybe not.

If you're asking if your character was a bandit, no. It was a generated character, just "henchman" of an upcomming Bandit story arc that I'd like to do when I finished Episode 1

• Amazing. Hope you see the character I made, it's Lucas Andalia.

• In which time zone are you? It`s late in my time zone and I want to know if chapters will be ready when I will wake up.

Idk, probably only 2, then the last 2 tomorrow.

• lol, it's late here too, I hope to see the first part of chapter 2 at least

In which time zone are you? It`s late in my time zone and I want to know if chapters will be ready when I will wake up.

• Well, I'm not sure how to find that out but it's currently 2:39PM where I live.

lol, it's late here too, I hope to see the first part of chapter 2 at least

• edited June 2014

Cool we're in the same time zone!

Well, I'm not sure how to find that out but it's currently 2:39PM where I live.

• Oh, I see. Okay.

Well, I'm not sure how to find that out but it's currently 2:39PM where I live.

• Can't wait.

• Almost done? :D

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited June 2014

Sheesh, give him a little while to write! TinyCarlos is already churning out chapters like a speed demon.

Almost done?

• edited June 2014

I know, sorry. I'm very impatient c: I'll work on that.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Sheesh, give him a little while to write! TinyCarlos is already churning out chapters like a speed demon.

• Don't worry too much, you're in good company...as in 99% of TWD fans (myself included). ;)

I know, sorry. I'm very impatient c: I'll work on that.

• But when he does release the next part, I can guarantee that its gonna make us shit bricks!

BigBlindMax posted: »

Don't worry too much, you're in good company...as in 99% of TWD fans (myself included).

• Yeah, so lee is going to be in this fan fiction/interactive series?

But when he does release the next part, I can guarantee that its gonna make us shit bricks!

• I am 99.999999% sure that is a yes :D
    But you will have to ask TinyCarlos.

Yeah, so lee is going to be in this fan fiction/interactive series?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.