TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• Is Maybelle! (?)

• I would be surprised if he didn't. Think about it; two members of the group are lying injured on the street, possibly three (remember the third thud). They aren't going to survive unless another group hauls them out of the fire. Maybe the Macon group will come to their aid?

We'll just have to wait and see.

Carley123 posted: »

Yeah, so lee is going to be in this fan fiction/interactive series?

• Yeah, it some ways it could be better of he wasn't in it.

BigBlindMax posted: »

I would be surprised if he didn't. Think about it; two members of the group are lying injured on the street, possibly three (remember the t

• DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT MAH FAVORITE URBAN

Yeah, it some ways it could be better of he wasn't in it.

• XD it's just what if tinycarlos kills lee off. And anyways in some ways I'd like to think there in the same world as what's going on in episode 1 season 1. But tinycarlos is the writer, and a good one at that.

DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT MAH FAVORITE URBAN

• WHAT IF THE ST.JOHNS FIND THEM ON THE STREET!!

Shumisha posted: »

Is Maybelle! (?)

• Now I have a feeling that TinyCarlos is gonna be the George R.R. Martin of this forum.....

XD it's just what if tinycarlos kills lee off. And anyways in some ways I'd like to think there in the same world as what's going on in episode 1 season 1. But tinycarlos is the writer, and a good one at that.

• Oh God. The St. Johns got Mark by saying they were going to "treat" his injuries...

WHAT IF THE ST.JOHNS FIND THEM ON THE STREET!!

• Free food for Brenda the cow

WHAT IF THE ST.JOHNS FIND THEM ON THE STREET!!

• I say we riot.. peacefully.

Spooch posted: »

Oh God. The St. Johns got Mark by saying they were going to "treat" his injuries...

• I think st.johns will find them and kill Sonia and Manny.

Shumisha posted: »

Free food for Brenda the cow

• The Walking Dead:Right or Wrong
    Episode 1: A New Day
    Chapter 2 Part 1/4
    [ADAM STARK]

"He's a lost cause" A voice said.

"Frankie, man. Do your thing." Another voice, this one was familiar.

"Okay, I'm pulling out the last shard. You just keep him steady." The third voice said.

"Steady!? He's unconcious! He's most likely dead." The first voice said.

"He's moving, asshole. So shut up and let Frankie do his thing." The second voice said.

"W-wha?" I opened my eyes and saw Frankie, Nero, Rose, Beth, Crystal, Luis, Sonya, Manny, Xavier and a new face.

I looked down to my chest, it had a whole in it.

"W-wha...happen?" I said weakly.

"You got shot, mate. Don't worry though, Frankie's takin' care of ya." The new guy said.

"Hang on, bro. Just fuckin' hang on." Manny said as he limped over to the table. I pulled myself up.

"Don't move!" Frankie growled. I groaned and fell back onto the table.

"Tough little mofo, huh?" Nero chuckled.

"Oh great...Just...what I fuckin' need..." I said weakly.

"I missed you too, sweetheart." Nero chuckled again.

"Nero, knock it off! Go bother someone else!" Frankie ordered.

"Whatever you say, Doc." Nero obeyed and walked over to where everyone else was.

"Okay, this might hurt." Frankie warned, and he dug his hand inside my chest.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled and I passed out.

Two hours later

I woke up, trying to figure out if what I was seeing was real, was I alive? I couldn't tell.

"Hello there." A man said. I pushed my self up and sat up on the table, I was facing a tall and skinny man, he had duct tape on the sleeves of his hoodie, and near his ankles on his jeans, he also wore a silver cross on his neck, he had green eyes, and had long dark-red hair, and a slightly darker-red beard, he wore a long thin jacket over his black hoodie and had black boots.

"I'm Daniel. Daniel Crelourn." Daniel put out his hand to me, offering to shake his hand.

"H-how did I survive?" I wondered. I've never been shot before, and certainly not in the chest.

"You were damn lucky apparently. Anyways, I've heard about you from your friends. Adam Stark, huh? When I heard the name 'Stark' I immediately thought of Game of Thrones." Daniel chuckled.

"Yeah, I get that alot." I groaned. I got off the table and looked at my surroundings, we were inside a building that looked abandoned, it seemed to be daytime. I saw that everyone else was by a bonfire. I walked over there.

"Oh hey, you're awake." Luis smiled.

"How do you feel?" Frankie asked.

"Like fucking shit." I said.

"I'll admit it. You're one tough bastard." Nero said.

"Thanks, asshole." I said.

"It's good to see you, man. We thought we'd lost you." Manny said as he had a huge bandage around his ankle.

"What..exactly happened? How did we run into you guys again?" I asked. I looked to Sonya who stared at the fire with a sad expression.

"Well, these three guys..came at us and shot you in the chest, shot me in the leg. And..Sonya shot one of them, the other two ran off. She's alive and we're going to interrogate her. She's not awake yet. They took Carmen. Sonya put you in the car, and I got in and we drove forward, we ran into them." Manny explained.

"I thought you were headed to Savannah." I said.

"Yeah, we were. Until we heard that Savannah had a new "dictatorship" named Crawford. It's crazy shit, we couldn't go there. So we figured we'd find a place to stay in Macon. We found you guys." Xavier replied.

"This place sucks. I don't get why the hell you guys wanted to even be here. Everyone knows I don't." Nero said.

"Well, it was our best option. We heard that you guys lost Danny. I'm sorry, he was a good dude." Luis said sincerely.

"Yeah, he was." Manny frowned.

"We checked out the pharmacy you guys were talking about earlier, by the way." Beth said.

"It was pretty stocked. But we didn't take it all, we took what we needed." Crystal said.

Sonya stood up and walked into a different room. She grabbed a knife on her way in that room.

"Sonya, sonya, wait!" Manny ran over.

"Shit." Nero said as he got up, and everyone followed.

"This can't be good." Daniel said.

"Sonya, just wait a motherfucking second." Manny ordered.

"Oh, shut up." Sonya growled and saw that the woman was awake. Sonya grabbed her by the hair and yanked her from the chair.

"WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER? WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DAUGHTER!? TELL ME RIGHT NOW!!" Sonya got a good grip on the knife and held it to the girl's throat.

"Damn, that's kinda sexy.." Nero said.

"Shut up." Rose whispered at Nero.

"Sonya...." Manny said calmly. He inched towards her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"I don't know, okay? I don't know! They went off!" The woman said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"What the fuck does that matter, Adam?" Sonya glared at me.

"Jolene. Jolene! They took my daughter too, I was just waiting for an opportunity to get my daughter back! Okay?" Jolene explained.

"You shouldn't have taken my girl." Sonya gripped the knife and was ready to dig it in her throat.

"SONYA!" Manny yelled.

[Stop Her]
    [Let Her]

• [Stop Her]

Jolene is still useful, we might need her later.

TinyCarlos posted: »

The Walking Dead:Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 2 Part 1/4 [ADAM STARK] "He's a lost cause" A voice said. "Frankie, ma

• [Stop her]

The Walking Dead:Right or Wrong Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 2 Part 1/4 [ADAM STARK] "He's a lost cause" A voice said. "Frankie, ma

• Maybelle is going to kil everyone! Lol. I would [Let her] before Jolene get someone killed

• [Let Her]

• [Stop Her]

Jolene is a strong lead on getting information on the bandits and Carmen's whereabouts.

• Uhh... I don't know... [Stop Her] I guess. Also, good to know that the story is changing the course of the game a little bit by introducing the new characters. At first I was confused by the GoT reference, but then I looked up if the book was around back then, and it was, so the reference is cool.

• [Stop Her]

• Hey, whaddya know, the Savannah group is back and Adam is alive and Sonya is...going off the deep end.

[STOP HER]

• [Stop Her]

Also, yay, my character's finally in the story! :D

• Stop her.

• Next part of Chapter 2 is going to feature alot of new characters. It will have it's own seperate story, and you guys will vote on the major decision for Adam's story and the new main protagonist.

• Cool. I assume the groups we meet up at some point, kind of like the end of 400 Days.

Next part of Chapter 2 is going to feature alot of new characters. It will have it's own seperate story, and you guys will vote on the major decision for Adam's story and the new main protagonist.

• Nero and Sonya are gonna hook up, i know it!

• We're voting for who becomes the new protagonist? Also, do you plan on running the stories concurrently? Or will we resume Adam's story later on?

Next part of Chapter 2 is going to feature alot of new characters. It will have it's own seperate story, and you guys will vote on the major decision for Adam's story and the new main protagonist.

• Yeah, Adam's story and the new protagonist will be on the same part. It gives me a way to introduce alot more characters instead of them just piling up into one group.

BigBlindMax posted: »

We're voting for who becomes the new protagonist? Also, do you plan on running the stories concurrently? Or will we resume Adam's story later on?

• [Let her]
    if we didn't know who this woman was from starved for help we probably would've killed her.

• edited June 2014

Are you writing another chapter today? Sorry if I sound pushy I just really love this story.

• lol Nero line "Damn, that's kinda sexy." XD

Nero and Sonya are gonna hook up, i know it!

• Axe-crazy people do attract!

Nero and Sonya are gonna hook up, i know it!

• [Stop Her] Jolene might have some information for us

• Welcome to the group, man. B)

Zyphon posted: »

[Stop Her] Also, yay, my character's finally in the story!

• Sweet, because I have a really detailed character I would like to submit.

Don't worry. It'll reopen soon. There was about 50+ responses.

• I'm wondering if I should have done this type of format for What Comes After... It's a lot easier for people to follow, and as it is, I don't think I've got a single fan outside of the people who actually help write the story with me. ._.

But, my own regrets/self-pity aside, this story is turning out to be pretty great. In fact, this is one of the first Fan-fics on here that I've ever really followed for any length of time(Clementinecultist's being the only other one). Keep up the great work.

• [Let her]

• Thanks man.

Zyphon posted: »

I'm wondering if I should have done this type of format for What Comes After... It's a lot easier for people to follow, and as it is, I don'

• Alright I'm going to start writing now.

• Cheers We don't have a Telltale soon, we have a TinyCarlos soon!

Alright I'm going to start writing now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.