Just Around The Corner (The Walking Dead Interactive Fan-fic)

Comments

• What I imagined was like Kenny and Larry together and then I just knew what to do

That was kinda what i was expecting to happen xD

• XD

What I imagined was like Kenny and Larry together and then I just knew what to do

• Today was fun, I did 5 parts but without your character I would have only gotten 3 so thank you <3

XD

• [Wait for Devyn]

IMMA SHIP KARA AND FOX

Karafox?

Ship Kara and Kaden? I'm mean they both have k's?

Karaden? lol IDK I just like shipping XD

Kara You were sitting at a table with Devyn, who was basically the closest person you had to a friend. "I just don't get it.." Devyn s

• Karaden and Sombrero. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. I ship them both. 10/10

[Wait for Devyn] IMMA SHIP KARA AND FOX Karafox? Ship Kara and Kaden? I'm mean they both have k's? Karaden? lol IDK I just like shipping XD

• [Wait for Devyn] Nice story you got here, just submitted a character myself.

Kara You were sitting at a table with Devyn, who was basically the closest person you had to a friend. "I just don't get it.." Devyn s

• I wish there was a hilarious pic for Karaden like there are for Sombrero. XD

Alt text

Karaden and Sombrero. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. I ship them both. 10/10

• Thank you :D I'll put your character in tomorrow, I'm excited to continue with this

hihitwd posted: »

[Wait for Devyn] Nice story you got here, just submitted a character myself.

• WAIT I just remembered. I can make Karaden happen

I wish there was a hilarious pic for Karaden like there are for Sombrero. XD

• Well there are alot of random pics when I search Karaden

Like this for example:

Alt text

KARAXKADEN=KRATOS!

Karaden and Sombrero. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. I ship them both. 10/10

• God of War! That means something spiritual with the two idk

Well there are alot of random pics when I search Karaden Like this for example: KARAXKADEN=KRATOS!

• GUH GUH GUH GASP!

WAIT I just remembered. I can make Karaden happen

• PLOT TWIST!

KARA

and

KADEN

Are DEMI GODS!

God of War! That means something spiritual with the two idk

• Getting some sleep and will upload more tomorrow

• I CAN'T WAIT!

Getting some sleep and will upload more tomorrow

• [Wait for Devyn]

Considering I'm Devyn and don't want to die, lol.

• I want to imagine my character as a human sized juicebox with a moustache and a crown

• [Check the Woods]

Gia [Go check on ATR] You throw your phone into your pocket and put your backpack strap on tight. You start running the opposite dire

• [Wait for Devyn]

• [Wait for Devyn]

• Who submitted Leroy? Was it me?

• [Wait for Devyn]

How old are each of the characters?

• Submitted. This is sort of how I imagine my char. Alt text

• [Wait for Devyn]

Also submitted a character, can't wait to see her in your story. :-)

• I'm not sure about everyone else but Kaden's 19. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

[Wait for Devyn] How old are each of the characters?

• Nearly forgot I added Spark thanks let the chaos begin

• Puncake Is 37 and Clem Is 8. :3

• Wait, you're using Clementine from the game? How's that going to work out?

Puncake32 posted: »

Puncake Is 37 and Clem Is 8.

• Introduced characters: ATR is 16
    Puncake is 37
    Ricard is 23
    Paul is 26
    Gia is 17
    Clementine is 8
    Cole is 35
    Kaden is 19
    KJB is 20
    Kara is 18
    Leroy is 19, going on to 20
    Devyn is 16
    and those are the introduced, eventually the age question will come into play

• HiggsBoson2142

Who submitted Leroy? Was it me?

• edited June 2014

Good morning, it's time for part 6!

• Okay.

HiggsBoson2142

• Awesome

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

TWD_25 posted: »

Wait, you're using Clementine from the game? How's that going to work out?

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

Can't wait for me character Katie to be introduced....

• Yay

• Submited my character :)

• ATR

You couldn't believe that you basically helped you best friend murder someone, but it felt right. They attacked her first.
    You walk over to the person and finally get the knife out of them.

You look at Gia, who had her hands on her knees, panting hard.
    You look back up and see a little girl and a woman walking up.

"Can you help us, please?" The little girl calls out to you and Gia.

"Who are you?" You ask the women

"My name is Christine... This- This is Clementine. We need your help." The older lady responds to you. You inspect the lady further and notice a bite on her arm. You tap Gia's arm and point at the lady

"I need you to take Clementine out of here. Away from the town, away from me." Christine says, already tearing up.

Clementine looks up at Christine, who releases her hand.

Christine kneels down next to Clementine and wipes away her tears "It's not safe anymore, you need to get out of here. If these girls are nice they'll take you out of here."

"Why can't you come with me?" Clementine continues to ask

You look at Gia and whisper to her "This is fucked up.." She nods in agreement.

"Because I don't want to hurt you, Clementine" Christine begins to back away from her

Clementine hugs her in tears "Please don't leave me!"

Christine pushes Clementine away "I'm so sorry." Christine begins to run, Clementine tries to follow but Gia grabs her by the arm.

You hear police sirens on the next street over and a voice from the woods, calling out to you.

[Go to the police] or [Go to the voice]

Leroy

[Wait for Devyn]

"We should probably wait for her, you remember what happened when we left her last time." Fox says to you

You agree with him and take a seat on the ground.

"She nearly killed you, just because you left someone." You say to him with a slight chuckle

He smiles a little "That's because Devyn's her closest friend."

You sit on the ground, watching the sun slowly go down.
    You see the door to the grocery store open and Devyn comes out, a kid following her. You jump up from the ground and pull your handgun out of your pocket.

"Who the fuck is that?" You yell to her

She doesn't respond but the kid does. "My name is Willy. I need help" He holds up his left hand, showing you a bite.

"Devyn! What the fuck?! That kid is bitten! He's going to turn!" You begin to yell again

"No! It's not what you think! It's a dog bite!" The kid looks at your gun and gets behind Devyn

"Dog bite! Can you believe this?" You continue to eye the kid

Fox

"Stop arguing and yelling, it might be a dog bite on him but we don't want a lurker bite on us." You say to Leroy

"Are you really going to let an innocent kid get slaughtered because of a bite that we don't even know about?" Devyn directs to you

You look at Willy and back to Leroy.

"You have a choice to make. Protect the group and kill the kid or risk everything and let the kid live." Leroy looks at you and pockets his gun.

Willy begins to cry and Devyn looks back at him

"Please! I just want to get cleaned up. I'll leave you all alone!" Willy yells from behind Devyn

[Kill the kid] or [Try and help him]

• It'll be soon I have an idea already

Can't wait for me character Katie to be introduced....

• I will check it out :D

Alive_Clem posted: »

Submited my character

Sign in to comment in this discussion.