The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• I would love to play that game :D

Rigtail posted: »

Newest set of cards, this time: TV Series Edition. UPDATE: If you want me to do any character from the game or show that I haven't done,

• Why doesn't everyone grow a beard, seriously? The world would be a better place.

TWDFan86 posted: »

No kidding xD

• We all know you like everyone GOUSTTTT.

• I agree :)

hayd24 posted: »

Why doesn't everyone grow a beard, seriously? The world would be a better place.

• Can't think of any negetives. A lot of people on here will need to wait a couple years first, including me.

I agree

• He's going to be fired out of the canon that bounds him.

Darn you Hershel!

• Mine began to grow when I was 15. The only thing I hate about is the itchiness sometimes.

hayd24 posted: »

Can't think of any negetives. A lot of people on here will need to wait a couple years first, including me.

• Yes, Coral=Carl.

Well he could be referring to how Rick says "COOOORRRLLL" in Too Far Gone.

• actually I made a whole thread about it a while back.

I am really surprised that it hasn`t been here yet. Best rap battle ever!

• I feel so bad for you.

• edited June 2014

Now we know in the future that if The Walking Dead game has any female characters with this hair style and smile, we get Clem to

Alt text

Mindblown

• edited June 2014

This funny XD

Alt text

• Alt text

Add Carroll, Lizzie, Tyreese and Coral next.

• I would love if there was a Book of Fables type thing in The Walking Dead Game. In Season 1, Clementine's could be her waving in the way she did to Molly.

javoris767 posted: »

This funny XD

• Make a Larry.

Newest set of cards, this time: TV Series Edition. UPDATE: If you want me to do any character from the game or show that I haven't done,

• Bluebeard! I'll kill you, Aaaaagghh!!

• I've been thinking of that too. That would be awesome :P

I would love if there was a Book of Fables type thing in The Walking Dead Game. In Season 1, Clementine's could be her waving in the way she did to Molly.

• Picture didn't work

Pell3t posted: »

Now we know in the future that if The Walking Dead game has any female characters with this hair style and smile, we get Clem to

• edited June 2014

what the hell.!??!.

It was up a while ago.

EDIT: Fixed and made better.

Picture didn't work

• Alright, I'll work on him along with the other requested characters when I start the next set.

Hbh128 posted: »

Make a Larry.

• Where can I buy these?

• Is Lee looking at his dick?

• No idea. I just found this somewhere and got a chuckle from it.

Is Lee looking at his dick?

• that Lee-Clem spinning gif, probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen

• So I have to ask, in the scene just before the end of Ep 3, where it gives you the option for Clementine to either stay and watch Kenny kill Carver or to walk away, did anyone else feel their heart break? I instantly remembered in episode 2 if you help Kenny kill Larry Clem runs to the corner and screams "I don't want to see" but in this episode you have the choice to stay or to go, it legit broke my heart to just see that option there, anyone else? or just me?

• edited June 2014

It's just you. I watched Kenny kill that piece of shit.

• What did I do!?

Darn you Hershel!

• edited June 2014

This is Card Set 4 - Contains Carol, Lizzie, Tyreese, Carl, Larry and Mark.

Previous Card Sets - Contains Lee, Clem, Kenny, Carver, Luke, Lilly, Molly, Omid, Christa, Carley, Nate, Eddie, Rick, Philip, Shane, Daryl, Glenn, Michonne.

Thanks to the users Lee Evereet 333 and Hbh128 for requesting these characters.

Reminder: Feel free to request any characters you would like to see done from the TV Series or the game.

EDIT: Lizzie's card may be difficult to read, so to make it easier, right click on this photo. Then click "Open Image in New Tab". Then click on the image again to zoom in and it should be more clear. Sorry for that, I didn't intend for it to get that way.

Question: Does anybody know why the text in these pictures are always a little pixelated? Like it's readable, but you can easily see it's a little distorted. It isn't like this when I look at the image from my computer, the text is very clear. In case anybody knows, the quality just happens to decrease when I upload it online. Thanks.

Alt text

• So many "e"s

Clem: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS is what happens when you let your cat walk on the keyboard...... ( "Optional title")

• Unfortunately mine's droopy/fuzzy. Kinda like Carver's. :/

Hbh128 posted: »

For some reason, people think you're more badass for having a beard, or at least rate you a little higher on the scale of badassery. Hell, you feel more badass. Hell, you become just a little more badass. My Little Mustache: Stubble is Magic.

• Mine began to grow when i was 13. :3

Mine began to grow when I was 15. The only thing I hate about is the itchiness sometimes.

• Oh my god XD Too good.

Sorry, I couldn`t resist

• ability 3 for Carol .......a vibrator? lol

This is Card Set 4 - Contains Carol, Lizzie, Tyreese, Carl, Larry and Mark. Previous Card Sets - Contains Lee, Clem, Kenny, Carver, Luke,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.