The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• uncle pete PLS also give him the fuckin river as one of his abilities since ya know, uncle pete rules over all

Rigtail posted: »

This is Card Set 4 - Contains Carol, Lizzie, Tyreese, Carl, Larry and Mark. Previous Card Sets - Contains Lee, Clem, Kenny, Carver, Luke,

• Yes, in Season One, Andrea mentions that she misses her Vibrator. After that, Carol replies with "Me too".

ability 3 for Carol .......a vibrator? lol

• It usually starts at 13 at the moustache area then the chin, I assume it spreads. I'm 15 in August also.

Saad_Akram posted: »

Mine began to grow when i was 13.

• Can do, thought I'm gonna have to think of something real creative for that ability. I got this.

Green613 posted: »

uncle pete PLS also give him the fuckin river as one of his abilities since ya know, uncle pete rules over all

• At first I thought Carver was his nickname because of his killing people or something.

Unfortunately mine's droopy/fuzzy. Kinda like Carver's.

• I will always ask this question.

Have you seen Christa? Kenny: # NAH

• edited June 2014

Ben: Yeah, I've been working out.

• give your opponent instructions on where the fuckin' river is. enemy is distracted for 2 turns?

Can do, thought I'm gonna have to think of something real creative for that ability. I got this.

• Ha, I love it!

give your opponent instructions on where the fuckin' river is. enemy is distracted for 2 turns?

• Add Nick, Pete, Reggie, Alvin, Rebecca And Merle next...

One of Nick's abilities should be Vanilla Ice.

Vanilla Ice

Sing Ice Ice Baby, Heals 15HP

Can be used twice.

This is Card Set 4 - Contains Carol, Lizzie, Tyreese, Carl, Larry and Mark. Previous Card Sets - Contains Lee, Clem, Kenny, Carver, Luke,

• I tried to save your son but you kicked me off the farm. :(

Hershel posted: »

What did I do!?

• Can you add Nick, Reggie, Merle, Pete, Sarita and Duck next?

One of Nick's abilities should be Vanilla Ice...

Vanilla Ice

Sing Vanilla Ice to distract your opponents for two hits, also restores 3HP can be used twice.

• sing Ice Ice Baby.

Can you add Nick, Reggie, Merle, Pete, Sarita and Duck next? One of Nick's abilities should be Vanilla Ice... Vanilla Ice Sing Vanilla Ice to distract your opponents for two hits, also restores 3HP can be used twice.

• Well it just wouldn't be right to kick everyone else but not you off the farm, i thought you'd feel left out.

I tried to save your son but you kicked me off the farm.

• This caught me off guard xD I just laughed so loud that my whole family woke up and now my mom is mad at me xD

Sorry, I couldn`t resist

• Alt text

So many "e"s Clem: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• you know they did this twice?

javoris767 posted: »

Had to make this a gif XD (If it hasn't been made already)

• Carver: Clementine! I am your mother!

Sorry, I couldn`t resist

• LOL

EDIT: You nailed it, dude.

You nailed, dude.

• Funny, that happened with that Rick guy in the comics, Right?

Good Guy Hershel!

Hershel posted: »

Well it just wouldn't be right to kick everyone else but not you off the farm, i thought you'd feel left out.

• In my second play through, I did watch, but I think the overall reason I was like heartbroken to see that choice is because I have a niece around Clem's age and that would legit break my heart if she was in that situation, let alone if she actually chose to stat and watch

• Made me glad to watch his face getting smashed to a pulp

• edited June 2014

The Crooked Clem & her group of rejected personalities meet Bigby..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Il8n0Futk

• Omg Luke's head!

The Crooked Clem & her group of rejected personalities meet Bigby.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Il8n0Futk

• This is Gold. It really is.

The Crooked Clem & her group of rejected personalities meet Bigby.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Il8n0Futk

• Yikes. Hellraiser Cenobites.

• 1:13 Who would threaten Clementine?!

• "This isn't even my final form"

• Never not going to use this.

This funny XD

• This thread is killing me.

Jewfreeus posted: »

Part 2 of this epic saga #Grenggie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywwy7CN-T9A

• Hey, so...does anyone know when will Telltale Speech Extractor update with In Harm's Way shit? I mean, I can pull out these files right now, but they're not annotated, so it makes my parody job more difficult.

• Oh, right, i know this. You press Control and F simultaneously and then another key and it highlights the specific letter.

THIS is what happens when you let your cat walk on the keyboard...... ( "Optional title")

• edited June 2014

Umm, just wanted to share a photo of exercise in my English book.
    Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.