The Walking Dead: Tales of Europe. [Interactive fanfiction] [Character submit open]

Comments

• How would he survive so long on his own?

sardines posted: »

MAYBE THAT GUY IS DEVIN fingers crossed that he's alive [“We find him, we ain’t leaving nobody behind.”] [Hug Stefan.]

• Ah.. I thought she had died or something haha

Just didn't have much dialogue, she's still alive along with Nicole and Duncan.

• MAGIC, GUSTAV. MAGIC.

How would he survive so long on his own?

• WELL, KENNY AND TYRESE MADE IT THROUGH WALKERS, BUT DEVIN DOESN'T HAVE THE PSYHIC.

MAGIC, GUSTAV. MAGIC.

• :( I BELIEEEVE IN HIM

WELL, KENNY AND TYRESE MADE IT THROUGH WALKERS, BUT DEVIN DOESN'T HAVE THE PSYHIC.

• Devin is love. Devin is life.

I BELIEEEVE IN HIM

• !!VOTING CLOSED EARLY SO I CAN PUMP A NEW CHAPTER OUT QUICKLY AND MAYBE END EPISODE 2 TODAY!!

Joe and the group will search for Tyler

Nicoline will hug Stefan

• edited June 2014

(You dickhead)
    (We find him)

• [“It’s too risky, we can’t find him, we’ll die tryin’.”]
    [You dickhead.]

A new group is introduced. Episode 2: Silence, my dear. Chapter 3 of 5. France, Orleans, Day ?. ATR. It’d been two months sin

• edited June 2014

i cant wait!!!

!!VOTING CLOSED EARLY SO I CAN PUMP A NEW CHAPTER OUT QUICKLY AND MAYBE END EPISODE 2 TODAY!! Joe and the group will search for Tyler Nicoline will hug Stefan

• Episode 2: Silence, my dear.

Chapter: 4 of 5.

Netherlands, Groningen, Day ?.

Joe.

“We go look for Tyler.” Artie said.

James sighed as the argument was over.

“Okay, we go find the dude, what then?” You ask.

“I dunno, get to Amsterdam.” Curtis answers.

“I dunno? What the hell kind of answer is that?” James asks.

“I JUST DON’T KNOW. Alright?” Curtis started to become a little angry.

“Let me improve your idea, we find that shitbird, go to Amsterdam, we find a boat, and sail to England, deal?” James smiles.

You all left the shop and spend the time looking for Tyler, you returned to the warehouse.

“He might’ve returned.” Said Ilary.

“Yeah, let’s check.” Said Artie.

You all walked into the warehouse, it was almost empty.

“Look, over there.. He’s on his knees.” Curtis whispered.

“I’ll go check.” whispered James.

James walked over and patted Tyler on the shoulder, suddenly Tyler turned around and attacked James, you managed to shoot Tyler and save James.

“Thanks, mate.” James smiles at you.

Gnawlers started banging on the doors and windows, Ilary and Curtis ran out of the warehouse.

A gnawler came in and James started to fight it. You dropped your gun into a hole and couldn’t reach it. Artie was seen aiming at the gnawler. He looked at you, then looked on James and the gnawler. BANG! The gnawler laid dead on the floor.

“Thanks, mate.” James smiled at Artie.

You, James and Artie walk outside to Ilary and Curtis. Some men dressed in dark with katanas.

“Hello, we’re the shadow cult, do you guys know a man named Tyler?”

“Dead on the floor inside, guts all spilled out.” James answered coldly.

“How did ya meet him?” The man asked.

“He tried to rob us.” You answer.

“I beat him shitless.” James comments.

“You guys killed Tyler? You. Mother. Fuckers. ATTACK!!!” The man was angry, very angry.

The “Ninja’s” started attacking, you managed to kill a seven of them as there was only four back. One of them hold his katana right over you, another one was about to kill Artie. James had his gun aimed at the one about to kill Artie, Artie looked at him angrily as Artie was stabbed through the heart, James turned around and shot the one attacking you.

“RETREAT!!!” Their leader shouted.

They all ran away and didn’t return.

Ilary and Curtis ran away, Artie zombified and attacked James.

1. [Let him go.]

2. [Save James.]

France. Orleans, Day ?.

ATR.

“It’s been one day dude, you can tell us a name can’t you?” Jimmy asked the newcomer.

“Just call me D.” He answered.

“Well, we’re headed to the Alps.” You say, smiling at D.

“The Alps, maybe my sister will be there, sure, we can go.” He smiles back.

“Great!” Tiffany smiled. “I know a ski lodge at the Alps!”

Suddenly a walker attacked D, another one attacked Jimmy.

1. [Save D.]

2. [Save Jimmy.]

Germany, Kiel, Day 67.

Nicoline.

You quickly run over and HUG Stefan.

“Hey, Nicoline.” He smiles calmly. “We can rebuild civilization.”

“I know, Stefan, I know.” You kiss him on the cheek.

Sorry this one was kinda short. :(

• damn RIP Tyler & Artie

1. [Save James.]
    2. [Save Jimmy.]

Episode 2: Silence, my dear. Chapter: 4 of 5. Netherlands, Groningen, Day ?. Joe. “We go look for Tyler.” Artie said. James s

• [Save James]

[Save D.]

Episode 2: Silence, my dear. Chapter: 4 of 5. Netherlands, Groningen, Day ?. Joe. “We go look for Tyler.” Artie said. James s

• edited June 2014

pours out a forty for artie

ya i was a bad guy lol

(save james)
    (save jimmy)

• IT'S DEVIN ITS GOTTA BE HE'S ALIVE

[Save James.]

[Save D.]

SAVE HIM IT MIGHT BE MY BROTHER WE MUST REUNITE

• Don't worry my next character isn't an asshole

pours out a forty for artie ya i was a bad guy lol (save james) (save jimmy)

• Who downvoted that? Also why would it be Devin, he was surrounded by Gnawlers in a alleyway, after that he would have to survive two months and still be in exact same location, unrealistic much?

IT'S DEVIN ITS GOTTA BE HE'S ALIVE [Save James.] [Save D.] SAVE HIM IT MIGHT BE MY BROTHER WE MUST REUNITE

• ;_; I STILL HAVE HOPE GUSTAV

Who downvoted that? Also why would it be Devin, he was surrounded by Gnawlers in a alleyway, after that he would have to survive two months and still be in exact same location, unrealistic much?

• I'M TRYING TO MAKE YOU LOSE IT.

;_; I STILL HAVE HOPE GUSTAV

• ALSO Y U NO ACCEPT SKYPE REQUEST FROM THE JESUIT NICK.

I'M TRYING TO MAKE YOU LOSE IT.

• HOPE IS ALL WE HAVE AND WE MUST NEVER RELINQUISH IT! EVEN.... EVEN TO OUR DYING BREATHS!!

Avatar: The Last Airbender Reference :P

I'M TRYING TO MAKE YOU LOSE IT.

• I'M CONFUSED HUH

ALSO Y U NO ACCEPT SKYPE REQUEST FROM THE JESUIT NICK.

• [Save James.][Save D.]

“Let me improve your idea, we find that shitbird, go to Amsterdam, we find a boat, and sail to England, deal?” James smiles.

Shitbird. Boat.

James is love, James is life.

• [Hug Stefan.]
    [“It’s too risky, we can’t find him, we’ll die tryin’.”]

A new group is introduced. Episode 2: Silence, my dear. Chapter 3 of 5. France, Orleans, Day ?. ATR. It’d been two months sin

• [Save James.]
    [Save Jimmy.]

• Y NO ACCEPT MY SKYPE FRIEND REQUEST.

I'M CONFUSED HUH

• !!VOTING CLOSED!!

Joe will save James.

ATR will save Jimmy.

• "What is the most important thing of this world?" "James!"

[Save James.][Save D.] “Let me improve your idea, we find that shitbird, go to Amsterdam, we find a boat, and sail to England, deal?” James smiles. Shitbird. Boat. James is love, James is life.

• edited June 2014

[Save James] [Save Jimmy]

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

Episode 2: Silence, my dear.

Chapter: 5 of 5.

France, Orleans, Day ?.

ATR.

You quickly react and run over to Jimmy, thankfully Tiffany reacted quickly too and she ran over to D. You tried to push the gnawler away from Jimmy, but you couldn’t and it chomped his throat, thankfully Tiffany managed to save D, you all three run away into the nearby forest.

“That was frickin’ close.” D said.

“We lost Jimmy!” You yelled at him.

“I know, we can mourn him later, right now we’ve gotta focus.” He says calmly.

“He’s right, ATR, we have to keep going.” Tiffany agreed with D.

“Yeah, yeah, you’re both right, we, have to go.” You agreed with them.

Suddenly a walker comes out from behind a tree, it bites Tiffany's arm.

1. [Cut it off]

2. [Leave it be]

Netherlands, Groningen, Day ?.

Joe.

You shoot the Walker attacking James.

“I thought you weren’t going to save me.” James smiles.

“Why didn’t you save Artie?” You ask him.

“I saw the way he looked at you before he saved me, he didn’t want to, he only did because you were there.” He answers with a sad tone.

“I know that too, but why didn’t you return the favor.” You ask him.

“You needed help too, we’ve known each other for over twenty damn years, I ain’t leavin’ you behind.” He smiles as he answers.

“Wait a second, where the fuck did Curtis and Ilary go?” You ask.

“No idea, we should look for them, take the shitbirds with us to Amsterdam and sail to England with them.” He smiles.

“Yeah.” You smile too.

France, Lorraine, Day ?.

Devyn.

“Was Brent a good guy?” You ask them.

“Actually he wasn’t that much of a nice guy, the only reason that we were with him was because he killed our friends and took us as hostages.” Eli answers.

“Good thing he died then.” You smile at them.

A large group of Gnawlers emerges from a nearby school, they’re all going towards you.

“Not again!” Willy yelled.

Denmark, Vejle, Day ?.

Nate.

“Alexander… I’m sorry that I got you into this.” You say with a sad tone.

“It’s alright, Nate, it’s alright.” He smiles at you.

BANG! A Walker trying to sneak up on you falls to the ground.

“Hey mate, my name is David Strover, who are you?” An old man asks.

“I’m Nate, that’s Alexander.” You look at him skeptically. “You seem awful nice, compared to the other people we’ve met.”

“I am an awful nice person.” He smiles.

He turns around to almost be bitten in the shoulder by a Walker, Alexander quickly shot it, more started coming towards you, it wasn’t going to be good.

Germany, Kiel, Day 68.

Nicoline.

“We have to leave this place someday, Nicoline.” Stefan said.

“Stefan, we can try to rebuild civilization here, don’t you see it?” You ask him.

“I don’t, what I see is a world full of dead people walking, and my goal is to survive, not sit in the same place and starve, that’s frickin’ stupid, we have to someday… get to America, they probably know what to do over there, or get to England who cares!” Stefan started going on about his survivalist shit.

“Stefan, you’re 15! How the hell do you manage to survive out there on your own?” You ask him.

“You’re the leader of this place Nicoline, you’re 14, I can survive out there just fine.” He answers.

“Guys!” Charlie ran into the room. “The man that Gary pushed down from the roof is here, he’s armed with an AK-47, we have to hide, Duncan will do the talking.”

You, Stefan and Charlie hid.

Duncan.

The man knocked on the door, David was his name, at least that’s what Charlie told you, you opened the door.

“Hello.” You start out friendly.

“Hello, my name is David, what’s yours?” He asks.

“My name is… Duncan.” You answer.

“Have you met a person named Gary?” He asks.

“No, why?” You answer his question with another question.

“Fucker pushed me off a roof, I’m going to get revenge on that fuck.” He says in an angry tone.

“I haven’t seen him, you’ll just have to look someplace else.” You pretty much tell him to fuck off.

“Well… Fine, sir.” He says happily. “I’ll be off.”

The man leaves and doesn’t come back.

Choices:

Thief - You didn’t allow James to beat Tyler.

Trust - You told Artie that James is a good man.

Search - You searched for Margareth and Alexander near the Supermarket.

Childhood - You saved James over Artie.

Vengeance - You spared Chris and Adrian.

Newcomer - You saved Eli.

More - You searched for Tyler.

Older - You saved Jimmy.

Fall - You saved James.

• Trailer will be up 'soon'.

Episode 2: Silence, my dear. Chapter: 5 of 5. France, Orleans, Day ?. ATR. You quickly react and run over to Jimmy, thankfully T

• [Leave it be]

We can cut it off once we're in a safe place. It's not safe when other walkers are around.

Episode 2: Silence, my dear. Chapter: 5 of 5. France, Orleans, Day ?. ATR. You quickly react and run over to Jimmy, thankfully T

• How'd you like the episode?

[Leave it be] We can cut it off once we're in a safe place. It's not safe when other walkers are around.

• edited June 2014

I loved the fact that I'm on my way to being Kenny 2.0, and I also enjoy the fact that there aren't a billion characters to keep track of. You aren't afraid to kill off characters, and I like that. Now, let's just hope I get lucky. Real lucky.

How'd you like the episode?

• Your life has been put into way too much danger this Episode, I'LL GIVE YOU A FUCKING BREAK.

I loved the fact that I'm on my way to being Kenny 2.0, and I also enjoy the fact that there aren't a billion characters to keep track of. You aren't afraid to kill off characters, and I like that. Now, let's just hope I get lucky. Real lucky.

1. [Cut it off]

• Thank you, Based Gustav.

Your life has been put into way too much danger this Episode, I'LL GIVE YOU A FUCKING BREAK.

• Cut it, in not letting her become a walker

• I didn't get one, maybe you added the wrong person? My skype display name is dev sardines, try searching that (I forget my username)

Y NO ACCEPT MY SKYPE FRIEND REQUEST.

• [Cut it off]

Cool! :D Nice end to the episode, can't wait for more.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.