The Walking Dead: Tales of Europe. [Interactive fanfiction] [Character submit open]

Comments

• !!VOTIN' CLOSED!!

THEY'LL CUT TIFFANY'S ARM OFF

• Episode 3: Among the war.

Chapter: 1 of 5.

France, Orleans.

ATR.

(!) You chose to cut it off.

You quickly swing your axe onto Tiffany’s arm, then again and again as she screams in pain, at last it falls off. Walkers became alerted because of the screams, Tiffany became dizzy as you all tried to ran away.

“Tiffany, come on, we gotta go.” You shout at her.

“It’s… Alright.. I just need a mome…” Tiffany passed out.

You quickly run over and try to wake her up. Walkers start getting close and you can’t get away, you choose to leave her behind and run after D.

“Okay, D, we’re still going to the Alps, right?” You ask him.

“My family sometimes went a ski lodge up at the Alps, of course we are.” He answers.

“It’s very far isn’t it?” You ask him.

“It’s REALLY far.” He answers you.

“How are we going to get there?” You ask him.

He pointed in the direction of a nearby RV, “We’re goin’ to grab that RV, I’ll go siphon some gas, you’ll try to find keys for it, they might be in there.”

Netherlands, Groningen.

Joe.

“Fuck.. It’s been days.. They’re not in Groningen anymore..” James started to miss Curtis and Ilary.

“We.. Should just head on to Amsterdam.. Fuck..” You started to miss them too.

“Fuck.. Fuck.. This is fucked! They’re probably both Moaner food by now, fuck! Over there… There’s a pickup-truck.. We can.. Drive it to Amsterdam..” James said.

BANG!

A Moaner fell to the ground.

“Hey! Ya dudes over ther’ you gon’ kill us?” A man shouted at you.

“Does it fuckin’ matter to you?” James shouted back.

“Frickin’ does mate, we could fuckin’ make a group or somethin’!” He shouted back.

“You could tell us your name! That would make us trust you a little more!” James shouted back.

“My name? Ya wanna know my frickin’ name! It’s Jamie, the fuck you care about!” He shouts back.

“I’m James! My friend here is Joe!” James shouts at him.

Jamie walked down to you and James.

“You guys look frickin’ gorked, you’ve got blood all over ya!”

Three men came up behind him, the same men who killed Artie.

“Hey again, how you doin’?” Their leader asks.

“Fuck off.” You tell them off.

“You shouldn’t have said that.” One of them quickly chops off your arm.

“What the ACTUAL fuck?” Jamie asked and shot one of them.

“Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. Is this what it’s come to? You first leave us? Now you try to kill us? You’re the one who killed their frie..” BANG! The second of them fell to the ground.

You hold your arm in pain, it hurts a shit ton to just get it chopped off like that.

“You fuckers, you’ve just kill two of my best men, do you understand that?” Their leader says.

BANG!

James shot him right through the eye.

“Ya didn’t even… Hit.. My brain..” He says as he stumbled around.

A Moaner creeped out behind him.

BANG!

James shot the Moaner.

“Why the fuck did you do that?” You ask him.

“He deserves worse.” James kicked the man into the large group of Moaners coming towards you.

Jamie threw something at you. “Just use it to hold in the blood.”

“Thanks.” You say to Jamie.

“Come on guys, let’s get over to that truck.” James said, you all three ran towards truck, suddenly James’ leg was grabbed by a Moaner, you quickly draw your gun and aim it at the Moaner.

1. [Save his ass, again.]

2. [Let him go, let him go, can’t take his shit anymore.]

France, Lyon.

Devyn.

‘What is life but a burden for me. It comes alive as I try to sleep. All this anger. Burning inside but buried deep.’ You thought to yourself, you still couldn’t believe that you just let your brother die like that.

“Devyn, you comin’ or what? We have to get to Lyon soon, otherwise it might be too late.” It was Eli, he was scared for you, he knew that something was bothering you.

“Yeah.. Just give me a second.” You get up and walk over to them. “Lyon it is.”

You all start walking for some hours.

You arrive near a shack near the road, you hear to French people talking.

“Sshhh… Let me listen.” You tell the rest of the group to stay silent.

“Gia, nous devons continuer.” They’re both women.

“Rosa, nous devons retourner, il peut toujours y avoir des gens!” The other one answers.

Thankfully you know the language, how do you want to greet them?

1. [“Hey, vous les gens là-bas, ami ou ennemi?”]

2. [“Vous, les gens suicidaires encore? Parce que nous voulons que votre truc, sinon nous allons vous tuer, vous comprenez?”]

3. [“Hey, pouvez-vous nous donner quelques gars trucs, nous serons du bon pied après.”]

• LET IT GO LET IT GO LET THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE RAGE OOOOON

• Is that a vote?

Shumisha posted: »

LET IT GO LET IT GO LET THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE RAGE OOOOON

• can't take his shit anymore lol

1. [Save his ass, again.]

2. [“Hey, pouvez-vous nous donner quelques gars trucs, nous serons du bon pied après.”]

• How you feel about only having one arm? One-Arm Joe is going to be your new nickname.

privatejoe posted: »

can't take his shit anymore lol * [Save his ass, again.] * [“Hey, pouvez-vous nous donner quelques gars trucs, nous serons du bon pied après.”]

• at least i'm not dead so that fine.

How you feel about only having one arm? One-Arm Joe is going to be your new nickname.

• You're bleeding out! Probably, I don't know, maybe there's going to be a bandage or two in the truck, but hey, not like any of your people is a doctor or something, definetly not.

privatejoe posted: »

at least i'm not dead so that fine.

• well i still hope for the best

You're bleeding out! Probably, I don't know, maybe there's going to be a bandage or two in the truck, but hey, not like any of your people is a doctor or something, definetly not.

• Guys? No votes? Cmon.. I NEED SATISFACTORY!

Episode 3: Among the war. Chapter: 1 of 5. France, Orleans. ATR. (!) You chose to cut it off. You quickly swing your axe onto

• Hello readers! I'm happy to announce that a long awaited project. is finally annouced, Episode 1 is done, it'll be up on the forums soon, it's a textbased adventure game, with the amazing thing that we're lacking in Season 2, HUBS. It also stars a character for the actual game.

SHE WAS LEFT BEHIND, WHAT HAPPENED THEN?

JASON, ERIC, JEFF, ELLY AND HER.

WHO WILL SURVIVE?

WHO WILL DIE?

WHO'M WILL WE NEVER KNOW ABOUT?

THE WALKING DEAD: LEFT BEHIND.

THIS SUMMER.

• Nope x3

Is that a vote?

• Good.

Shumisha posted: »

Nope x3

• [Save his ass, again.]
    [“Hey, vous les gens là-bas, ami ou ennemi?”] Thank God I know French.

Episode 3: Among the war. Chapter: 1 of 5. France, Orleans. ATR. (!) You chose to cut it off. You quickly swing your axe onto

• [Save his ass, again.] [“Hey, vous les gens là-bas, ami ou ennemi?”]

• i sung it in the tune of let it go lol, I mean the second choice for the first one.

[Save his ass, again.]

[“Hey, vous les gens là-bas, ami ou ennemi?”]

Obviously. I don't want to threaten these people. ;_;

• edited June 2014

[Save his ass, again.]

That turns into a running gag at James costs...

Too bad I don't speak a word of french, but according to common sense, lucky guesses, Google Translator and the few Latin words I still know I think that [“Hey, vous les gens là-bas, ami ou ennemi?”], means "Hey les people, are you le friendly or le hostile?", so I'll settle with that.

• !!VOTIN' CLOSED!!

JOE WILL SAVE JAMES' ASS, AGAIN

DEVYN WILL BE FRIENDLY TO THE STRANGERS

Also quick note, a lot of new characters are to come this episode, it's going to be a little harder catching up with all the characters.

• SORRY! I've just been been busy the last couple of days, hopefully there'll be somemore today.

Chapter: 2 of 5.

Netherlands, Groningen.

Joe.

(!) James will remember that.

You start getting dizzy as you aim at the Moaner, you can barely make yourself pull the trigger, but you manage to do it, you see James getting up as you black out and fall to the ground, you feel someone grabbing you, you feel someone putting you down as you pass completely out.

You start waking up again, some hours have passed.

“Thank god, Jamie, I didn’t know you were a doctor.” You hear James’ voice.

“We got lucky, bandages were in the car, hopefully he won’t die.” You hear Jamie’s voice.

“He-hey.. Gu-guys.” Your arm hurt like hell.

“Joe, I didn’t think a wussy would be able to take that much.” He looked at you with a very surprised face.

“Fuck. You. James.” You answer him with a smile.

“It was a joke, I guess wussies can’t take good jokes.” He smiles back.

“How do hell aren’t you dead yet, James?” You ask him with a smile.

“You saved my life three times, Artie saved my life too remember.” He answer with slight sadness on his face.

“You didn’t save Artie’s life tho.” You look at him with a little anger.

“I saw the way he looked at you before he saved me, he didn’t want to, he only did because you were there.” He said angrily.

“I know that, but you could’ve saved him still.” You say angrily.

“I had to choose between you and him, you’re my childhood friend, I won’t let my childhood friend die, you’ve saved me so many times, I owed you it.” He smiles a little.

“Yeah… Probably.” You laugh a little.

“HEY! You people… Um.. Friendly?” A man asked.

“Depends on your name.” Jamie asked with a grin on his face.

“My name is Marcus, Marcus Richter.” Marcus answers.

“Well… Hello, Marcus.” Jamie smiled at him.

“Can I have a ride?” Marcus asked.

“Oh Oh.. Of course you can!” Jamie started laughing. “Get in the back with Joe!”

Marcus climbed up to you.

“Hey, how you doin’.. OH GOD! What happened to ya arm?” Marcus asked.

“Some sick fuck cut it off.” You answer.

“Well how did you guys survive, y’know, it’s hard to survive.” He asks.

1. [We’ve been with nice people and we’ve lost nice people]

2. [We’ve been through a lot]

3. [It’s hard to explain]

4. [Ignore him]

France, Lorraine.

Devyn.

(!) You chose to be friendly towards the strangers.

“Hey, vous les gens là-bas, ami ou ennemi?” You ask them with your best french.

“We speak English, dumbass.” One of them looked at you.

“Well.. Hey.” You smile awkwardly.

(!) You made yourself look dumb in front of your group.

“Who are you? I’m Gia and that there is Rosa.” They smiled at you.

“I’m.. Devyn, the other two people are Eli and Willy.” You smile back.

“HI!” Willy waved his hand awkwardly at the strangers.

“Hey.” Eli walked up to you.

“You don’t have any family?” They asked with a surprised look on their faces.

“No, we don’t.” You try not to cry as they reminded you of Ethan and Devin.

“That’s.. Awful.” Rosa was really saddened by that.

“Where are you.. You people headed?” Gia asked.

“Towards the Alps.” Willy answers.

“Nice.. We were going to… FUCK!” Rosa almost shouted.

You look behind you to see people with guns running towards you. BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

“NO TIME TO EXPLAIN, JUST RUN!” Gia shouted.

You all five ran away, when inside the forest and out of the people vision you fall into a hole. You quickly get up, you try to find Eli, Willy, Rosa and Gia, but they’re long gone.

1. [Camp in the woods]

2. [Try to track them down]

3. [Get out of the woods and make a camp]

France, Unknown.

ATR.

“Come on, we’ve been together for so long now, you’ve got to tell me your name.” You smiled at him.

“You really wanna know my name?” He asks you.

“Yes! I do.” You smile at him again.

“It’s Devin.”

• [We’ve been with nice people and we’ve lost nice people]
    [Try to track them down]

Episode 3: Among the war. Chapter: 2 of 5. Netherlands, Groningen. Joe. (!) James will remember that. You start getting dizzy

• [We’ve been with nice people and we’ve lost nice people]
    [Try to track them down]
    btw cant wait to see my character in :)

• Alt text

I KNEW IT! IT'S DEVIN! HE'S ALIVE!

[We’ve been with nice people and we’ve lost nice people]

[Try to track them down]

Please don't die, me. Please don't die before you meet back up with your brother ;_;

Episode 3: Among the war. Chapter: 2 of 5. Netherlands, Groningen. Joe. (!) James will remember that. You start getting dizzy

• It could be a new person.

sardines posted: »

I KNEW IT! IT'S DEVIN! HE'S ALIVE! [We’ve been with nice people and we’ve lost nice people] [Try to track them down] Please don't die, me. Please don't die before you meet back up with your brother ;_;

• STOP KILLING MY HOPE GUSTAV

It could be a new person.

• Marcus is in!

[We’ve been with nice people and we’ve lost nice people]

[Try to track them down]

• We will know Devin's true identity in this episode.

STOP KILLING MY HOPE GUSTAV

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

!!VOTING CLOSED!!

Joe will mention Curtis, Ilary, Artie and Tyler.

Devyn will try to track her group down.

Also this one will focus a lot on Devyn and ATR's group.

Chapter: 3 of 5.

France, Forest.

Devyn.

“I have to track them down, damnit.” You talked to yourself, weirdo.

(!) You spend three hours finding nothing.

It was late, too late, they were long gone now, you went out into the open, near a road and spend the rest of the day making a tent.

(!) You made a tent out of twigs and grass.

You walked into the tent and slept on the bed that you made.

Later that night…

You wake up, the moaning of the Moaners woke you up, you take a quick glance out of your tent, there were like fifty Moaners walking around your tent, you see a RV driving by and quickly hide inside the tent, you hear the RV stopping, then gunshots, BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! You take a quick look out and see a group killing the Moaners, when they’re done they walk over to your tent, you examine them all, the last person caught your eye.

“Holy shit.”

Netherlands, Countryside.

Joe.

(!) You told Marcus about Curtis, Ilary, Artie and Tyler.

“We’ve been with good people, and we’ve lost good people.” You tell him.

“Who were they? How did they die?” Marcus asked.

“Curtis, Ilary, Artie and Tyler. We don’t know what happened to Curtis and Ilary, they’re probably still alive, Artie was stabbed through the heart by the guy driving, Tyler was devoured.” You became really sad thinking about your old group.”

“Damn… Hell..” He looked onto road.

“It’s a hell of a world out there, gotta be Sjin it to win it.” You smile a little.

“I guess so, I’ve lost some good people too, it’s harsh.” Marcus smiled.

Suddenly you hear a bump, you fall onto the ground and you pass out.

Germany, Kiel.

Nicoline.

Stefan left us again, he knew what was going to happen, he said something about a lot of more people joining, then a war, he was right. We’ve had many people joining in the last days, all coming from the same place. The place that the David guy was from, he came here sometimes, looking for Gary. You look at the list of people in the place.

You, Charlie, Duncan, William, Kaden, Clarice, Jake, Igor, Martin and Victoria.

“Nicoline?” Charlie came over to you.

“Yeah?” She wanted to chat, so did you.

“That David guy wants to talk outside.” She said with a scared face.

“I’ll go talk with him, I’m the leader anyway.” You smile.

Martin came running over to you. “I’ll talk to him, I hate that motherfucker anyway.”

“No Martin, I’ll talk to him, grab a weapon, you’ll guard me along with Charlie.” You smile at the ‘old’ man.

You all three gather some weapons and walk outside.

“What the you want now?” You shout at David.

“I want Gary and Winston! You know that!” He shouted back.

“They’re both dead!” You shout back.

“I’m not even the leader of this place, Nicoline, I’m his right hand man.” He shouts back.

“Come with me okay? I’ll bring you to their graves.” You shout at him.

He walks with you into the graveyard.

“Look here, they’re both dead.” You look at him angrily.

“What the hell?” He was very surprised.

BANG!

David fell to the ground bleeding from the head, you look at the gun in your hand, you kinda enjoyed it.

You walk back to where you talked to David, you see their leader there now.

“Where is David?” He asks with a deep voice.

“Dead.” You answer while smiling.

“You know what that means.” He looked at you with his soft old eyes.

“What does it mean?” You ask sarcastically.

“This. Means. War.” He answered and walked away.

• You take a quick look out and see a group killing the Moaners, when they’re done they walk over to your tent, you examine them all, the last person caught your eye.

“Holy shit.”

OMG IT'S DEVIN

Episode 3: Among the war. Chapter: 3 of 5. France, Forest. Devyn. “I have to track them down, damnit.” You talked to yourself, w

• We'll know next time.

You take a quick look out and see a group killing the Moaners, when they’re done they walk over to your tent, you examine them all, the last person caught your eye. “Holy shit.” OMG IT'S DEVIN

• SJIN IT TO WIN IT

also so hyped ITS MY BROTHER DEVIN I HOPE

Episode 3: Among the war. Chapter: 3 of 5. France, Forest. Devyn. “I have to track them down, damnit.” You talked to yourself, w

• What if I tell you that it's just good ol' Willy?

SJIN IT TO WIN IT also so hyped ITS MY BROTHER DEVIN I HOPE

• edited June 2014

wait tyler was devoured? i thought james shot him in the head because he was a spy for other group?

GET THE CANON RIGHT GUSTAV! YOU HAVE ONE JOB!!

besides that i dig this and i cant wait for my other character to show up

• He was devoured, it just wasn't seen, he was shot by James because James heard him moaning.

wait tyler was devoured? i thought james shot him in the head because he was a spy for other group? GET THE CANON RIGHT GUSTAV! YOU HAVE ONE JOB!! besides that i dig this and i cant wait for my other character to show up

Chapter: 4 of 5.

Devyn.

“Holy shit.” You ran towards him, giving him a good ol’ family hug, it’s been a long time.

“Devyn.” He whispered into your ear.

It was the happiest moment of your life, right before your eyes, he was there, you were reunited, it’d been two months, but finally.

“I thought you were dead.” You were very surprised and happy at the same time.

“I am, you’re dreaming” He smiled at you as he disappeared into dust.

Yeah, I just did that, I’m such a troll, sorry.

Nicoline.

It was night right now, the war was going, many of their people died, some of your people died too, Charlie and you were on the roof, both of you had a hunting rifle, just killing them, one after one.

“Nicoline, we have to leave, it’s too dangerous to stay, we can… Abandon them all, it may sound bad, and it is, but we have to.” She looked at you, she didn’t even seem sad about what she just said.

“That’s stupid, Charlie, we win this war and we keep living here.” You answer her in an angry tone.

You hear something falling onto the roof, you see what it is.

“CHARLIE!!!” You scream as you jump away from the grenade as it explodes.

Charlie’s left arm got blown off, her left leg barely hung onto her, most of the left side of her face was blown off.

“Charlie? Charlie? Oh god.” You walk over to Charlie.

“Nicoline…. Win.. This… War.. For me..” She said as she died.

“Oh my god.” You burst into tears, you aimed your hunting rifle at her face and, BANG! She was bleeding from her head, you called Duncan up so he could bury the corpse.

You looked down and saw Igor and William running towards their base, shooting many of them as BANG! BANG! Igor and William laid dead on the floor, you rushed down, took everything you could, called out Duncan, Kaden, Jake and Martin, you told them that you had to leave now, you all made a quick escape over the fence and were now on the road.

Clarice.

“Where did the others go?” You looked at Victoria in horror.

“I saw them jump over the fence, they left us. Fucking bastards, should’ve killed them when we had the chance.” Victoria was angry, but she was highly pregnant so you understood.

“We should.. Just go.. Follow them.”

“FOLLOW THEM! Are you insane?” She shouted at you.

“Come on, Victoria, we need a group, what if you go into labor, I’ll be the only one to protect you.” You shout back at her.

“Clarice, Clarice, Clarice, come on, we have to at least…” Victoria’s water broke. “It’s coming, oh god, oh Jesus, oh..”

You spend time getting the baby out, it was brutal but the baby and Victoria survived.

“What should we name it?” Victoria asked.

[SUBMIT BABY NAMES DOWN BELOW]

Joe.

“Jesus.. You alright?” You woke up hearing Marcus’ voice.

“I think… So.” You answer him,

“I just woke up too.” He smiled awkwardly.

“Where’s James and Jamie?” You ask him.

“Jamie is on the ground over there, I can’t find James.” He smiled awkwardly again.

“No. Just no. Go over and check on James.” You command Marcus.

Jamie quickly turned around, he was zombified, he attacked Marcus.

“Help!” Marcus shouted.

To save Marcus you guys have to guess what this is an anagram of:

Flub Ensue.

Post what it is down below.

• edited June 2014

GOD DAMN YOU. ):<

BenUseful, btw. THE ANAGRAM IS BENUSEFUL!

Baby names:

Sardines

Baby

Milo

Episode 3: Among the war. Chapter: 4 of 5. Devyn. “Holy shit.” You ran towards him, giving him a good ol’ family hug, it’s been a l

• Oh no, save Marcus!

Ben Useful, please be right.

Baby names hmmm... is it a boy or is it a girl?

Episode 3: Among the war. Chapter: 4 of 5. Devyn. “Holy shit.” You ran towards him, giving him a good ol’ family hug, it’s been a l

• BenUseful

And the baby will be named Shaniqua the Conqueror

Sign in to comment in this discussion.