TWD: The Fallen World

edited December 2017 in Forum Games

The world changed in minutes, the dead were walking. Cody's graduation had ended in heartbreak with the Walkers killing his entire family. He's been forced to adapt in this harsh new world with only the friends by his side to help him. 5 years have passed since the start of the apocalypse. Cody has become the leader of the new world and is doing everything he can to keep his friends and family safe. They've overcome many threats since the beginning and things have become very quiet in the world. But can peace last?

The story is heavily changed by your decisions at the end of each chapter!

Characters Introduced So Far: Troy, Eddard, Anna, Lucy, Cyndia Dawson, Jane, Giorgos Papadopolos, Cedric Vaughn, Bradley O'Cart, Jeff, Morgan, Katie O'Cart, Jeremy, Emma, Seth Hollow, Martin, Scott Kane, Ian, Clarice Change, Vincent, Carver, Emily, Bianca, Winston Tsao, Kieran Allsop, Brent, Maria Sherwood, Elias, Boniek Valladares, Mi-Cha-Choi, Salome, Evan, Hemmit Gentry, Trent Sol, Destiny, Alex, Paige, Zehn, William Crowley, Austin, Jacob, Chris Renda, Alex, Mark, Penelope Jefferson, Katrina Coulson, David Blackburn, George Lottmann, Clifford Straftus, Nozomi Minami, April Warrens, NIco Vanderwall, Samantha Harper, Gwendal, Evelyn Winston, Jagger Woodyatt, Michiko Richardson, Danny

POV Characters:

In Wellington:
Cody, Morgan, Nico, Paige, Gwendal

In Sanctuary:
Katrina

In Mountain Top:
Nozomi, Samantha

In Lakeside:
Blake, Dennis

On the road:
Clifford

Season 4: The Last Winter

Several years have passed since the war with the Followers ended. The world has gotten much bigger since then with the discovery of Lakeside, a smaller community built next to the water. Many outposts have been built throughout the area and a peace has fallen over the survivors. However, with the arrival of a mysterious man and his son brings a new threat to the community as tensions rise amongst one another. How long can peace truly last in this fallen world?

Comments

• Submitted my characters. Can't wait for the story!

• I and my fellow pineapple garlics approve of this.
    Good luck with this! \o/

• Submitted, can't wait for the first part. :-)

• Already working on the first part can't wait to release thank you for submitting!

• edited June 2014

The Walking Dead: The Fallen World
    Episode 1, Chapter 1: Newscast
    1/6

I woke up to the sweet smell of Lemon muffins, today was the day that I would finally graduate. I slowly got out of bed and walked to my closet, I had no idea what I wanted to wear. I just decided to wear my black hoodie over my favorite grey shirt. I slipped on my shoes and walked towards my kitchen.

"Good morning sweetie, I made you some breakfast" said mom. She handed me a warm plate, I had thanked her and sat down at the table. I had noticed the news was on and a new story had caught my eye.

"We are being informed that more people have been reported catching a severe fever, doctors can't seem to figure out what the cause of this sickness is. We're being told that if you know someone who has been showing the symptoms displayed on the screen that you should stay away from them until you can get them in to see the doctor. There's no need for concern, you can go about your regular business without worry.

"I wonder what's going on?" I said

"No idea, I think the neighbors are going to be stopping by in a bit." said mom

"Wait who?" I said

"Eddard." said mom

"Oh, is he going to bring Anna?"

"Yes, he's going to bring Anna, why is that a problem?"

"No, I was just wondering if I needed to be extra polite." I said

"Don't be such a smart-ass." said mom chuckling

I'm happy she's in a good mood going through chemotherapy can take quite a toll on a person's happiness. The doctors said she was kicking cancer's ass, her final chemotherapy is tommorow around 2:00 P.M. BZZZ

"They're here!" said mom excitedly

She opened up the door and greeted Eddard and Anna, those two are so similar if I didn't know any better I would think they're clones.

"Hi Cody!" exclaimed Anna

"Hey Anna, how are you doing today?" I wondered

"I'm just peachy, thanks for asking." said Anna annoyed

"Well Cody, how does it feel to be a college graduate?" asked Eddard

"Well technically I'm not a graduate yet but I'm feeling great I don't think anything could ruin this day!" I said eagerly

My phone had buzzed, I got a text from my sister saying "I can't wait to see you after graduation, hope you're having fun! Love you see ya later! I haven't seen my sister in 6 months she moved all the way to Kansas after she moved out I told her she should stay somewhere close to South Carolina but she had her mind set on Kansas

"Cody you have to get ready for your graduation, hurry up!" shouted mom

I was driving to the school, I had pondered for a while why Eddard was always going over to my house, I had a pretty good idea but I didn't want to be too quick to judge the situation.

20 Minutes Later...

I arrived at my college with about an hour to spare, I walked through the door and saw all of my classmates bunched up in a small section of the room talking about god knows what. I walked to the restroom and splashed my face with water, it was reinvigorating. I came back out and one of my Professors was talking to a staff member about the newscast this morning. I desperately wanted to know more of this situation and if it could really do some damage. I walked over to them to see if I could pry some information out of them but they wouldn't speak to me.

"Hey Cody!" said Lucy

"Hey Lucy, what are you up to?" I asked

"I'm not doing too much just waiting to finally get out of this shit-hole of a school." said Lucy angrily

"Oh come on it wasn't that bad of a time, was it?" I asked jokingly

"Yes, it was I haven't had the best time here if you couldn't tell." said Lucy

"Well just think in about 1 hour we won't have to deal with these assholes anymore." I said eagerly

"I'm having quite a tough time keeping myself entertained while we wait." Lucy said blandly

"Well, let's go talk to Troy for a bit." i said

"Alright that could be fun, let's go!"

We left with about 50 minutes left till graduation, we didn't really care if we were late. We both haven't seen Troy in quite a while, ever since he got his job as a security guard he's hasn't been able to hang out as much as he used to.

10 Minutes Later...

We got to Troys' apartment building but we noticed the police were parked out front with an ambulance close-by we rushed over and asked the Policemen what was happening.

"Stand back sir, you don't need to be here just go back to wherever the hell you were."

"I can't believe this, you're not even gonna tell us what happened!" exclaimed Lucy

What should we do?

[Rush in to the apartment] [Wait outside] [Go back to the school]

• I submitted two characters, Bradley O'Cart and his sister Katie. Hope that's not a problem.

• That's fine the more the merrier!

I submitted two characters, Bradley O'Cart and his sister Katie. Hope that's not a problem.

• [Wait outside]

I doubt the police will let us in that easily.

The Walking Dead: The Fallen World Episode 1, Chapter 1: Newscast 1/6 I woke up to the sweet smell of Lemon muffins

• Ah ol' sweet potato pie, it has begun.

[Wait outside]

Seems fair enough.

The Walking Dead: The Fallen World Episode 1, Chapter 1: Newscast 1/6 I woke up to the sweet smell of Lemon muffins

• [Wait outside]

• IT'S HAPPENING! [Wait outside].

• Submitted a character

• edited June 2014

I will release chapter 2 tomorrow, here's the name of the second chapter. The Walking Dead: The Fallen World Episode 1 Chapter 2: Turning of the Tassel. So make sure to vote quickly!

• edited June 2014

Hm, 10 votes that's quite a lot. I'd advice you not to expect a set number of votes, but instead write it as you like. Maybe release a new chapter after a reasonable time of voting (from a few hours, up to a day) has passed. If people don't vote during the first 24 hours, chances are, they won't do it later on, be it that they just forgot, or that they don't want to make a decision. Of course, the decision is yours, but I highly doubt that there'll be 10 voters at first. That could be a bit much for the beginning. I don't think that four votes are all that bad for the beginning. Many more readers will likely follow as your fanfic gains popularity.

btw, I like the fanfiction so far, my only suggestion would be that you could describe the relationship between the characters more (as far as Cody knows about it). For example, who exactly is Troy to Cody? A fellow student? A former student? A childhood friend? And maybe you can describe how the characters look. That could be interesting. Besides that, the Fanfic is well written. Keep up the good work :D

I will release chapter 2 tomorrow, here's the name of the second chapter. The Walking Dead: The Fallen World Episode 1 Chapter 2: Turning of the Tassel. So make sure to vote quickly!

• Thank you, I appreciate your criticism and actually the next chapter is going to explain how these characters met, it's going to be quite fun, I'm intending the story to build up to a complete shit hits the fan chapter, it's going to be awesome!

Hm, 10 votes that's quite a lot. I'd advice you not to expect a set number of votes, but instead write it as you like. Maybe release a new c

• edited June 2014

[Wait outside]

• edited June 2014

Looks exciting so far :)

have my character his name's Martin.

• edited June 2014

Voting will be closing at 10:00 P.M.

• Voting Closed We're going to wait outside

• I've just thought of an interesting thing to add to my fanfic that no one has done on this website, I will be posting songs that will fit the emotion and the story, so let me know if you would like this to become present or if I should just stick to a normal fanfic

• Good idea! How often you'll be releasing them? Oh, will there be credits song at the end of each episode? :-)

I've just thought of an interesting thing to add to my fanfic that no one has done on this website, I will be posting songs that will fit th

• I'm thinking some starting music for each part and for the credits song. the credit song will really fit the chapter, and I will also have a next time on The Fallen World and a previously on The Fallen World, I'm really excited to start this!

Pipas posted: »

Good idea! How often you'll be releasing them? Oh, will there be credits song at the end of each episode? :-)

• Cool, sounds interesting. :)

I'm thinking some starting music for each part and for the credits song. the credit song will really fit the chapter, and I will also have a next time on The Fallen World and a previously on The Fallen World, I'm really excited to start this!

• Yep expect chapter 2 along with some pretty good music today

Pipas posted: »

Cool, sounds interesting.

• Music for intro of TWD: The Fallen World Episode 1 Chapter 2: Turning of the Tassel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v29KVjUXiS8

• The Walking Dead: The Fallen World Episode 1 Chapter 2: Turning of the Tassel

[You chose to wait outside]

"Our best bet would probably be to just wait outside for right now" I thought

"Are we just gonna stand here or what!" shouted Lucy

"What the fuck do you want me to do Lucy, we need to wait here!" I shouted angrily

"Whatever" mumbled Lucy

I really hope Troy's alright, with all this news of sickness and people dying it's quite scary. Lucy isn't thinking about what could happen if we just rushed in, even when we were kids she never thought clearly when she was scared, it's always been quite an annoyance.

"What the fuck are you two doing here?" a man shouted

"Troy! What the fuck is going on in there!" Lucy exclaimed

"I guess some man woke up and his wife was lying in the bed dead, he had told the police that he had noticed pretty severe bite marks on her arms." Troy explained

"Bite marks?" I asked

"Yeah, fucking bite marks man it's crazy!" said Troy worried

"Oh shit! Lucy and I need to get back to graduation!" I said desperatley

"Well I think i'm just gonna tag along then." said Troy

20 minutes later...

"Fuck we're late!" I said

We ran over to our robes and quickly changed in the restrooms. I got butterfly's in my stomach, I couldn't believe all that was happening recently along with graduation.

"Hurry up Cody!" shouted Lucy

"I'm coming just cool your jets!" I shouted back

I walked up behind her and waited to take my seat, I looked around and saw that all of my family members were able to make it. It was quite a relief that I could have everyone be here for a pivotal moment in my life.

"We would now like to have Cody come up and make a speech." said the announcer

I walked up to the podium nervously looking out to see everyone I cared about in one place.

"I never thought that I could be so nervous, I look out and see a bright future. A future full of happiness, a future with resolve, a future with peace. I stand next to my peers and think of the times i've had with them. I've been looking forward to this moment ever since I stepped foot on this campus. Even though I desperately wanted this day to finally arrive, I've got to say I will miss all of the times i've had. The experiences I've had throughout my time have just been amazing. I would like to thank my mother for being there to support me, even after my dad had passed away. She's always been there to help me and I can't think of the words to explain just how thankful I am for her being there for me. Now I bet you all want to get on with your life so I'll begin to wrap it up. I'm just so grateful that i've been able to have the fortune of meeting all of you. I guess that's all I have to say, thank you all!" I announced

"Well I think I speak for all of us when I say that was a fantastic speech, thank you Cody. Now we will present the diplomas." announced the administrator

I can't believe it's already here, I got up from my seat and was handed my diploma, I shook hands with the administrator and went to the back of the line. Soon everyone got their diplomas and we all stood up before the crowd.

"Students you may now begin the turning of the tassels!" announced the administrator

We had all turned our tassels and the crowd had started to cheer. I could see all of the happy expressions on my family's face. I was so happy to be finally moving on to the next chapter in my life.

"I can't believe this, it's already over." whispered Lucy

"Yeah it's kinda crazy isn't it." I whispered back

"Wait what the fuck is going on!" I shouted

We all looked over to see people being bit and chased by these creatures. They looked like they were dead or something. In an instance a car had crashed and killed some of the people in the crowd. I jumped off the stage and tried to run to my family but suddenly those creatures had started to bite them. I glanced over and saw my mom was bit in the jugular and she started to scream and got pulled down by more of the creatures

"NO!" I shouted in terror

I looked over and saw my sister and grandparents meet the same fate as my mother had.

"Oh god please no!" I shouted in horror

Everyone that had attended the ceremony was being eaten alive right before me

"We gotta get the fuck out of here!" Troy shouted while running towards me

"Holy shit!" I screamed, one of the creatures was on top of me it tried to bite me

I had pushed it off and ran towards the vehicle Troy, Lucy, and I took to get here. I noticed Lucy was already in the drivers seat.

"Hurry the fuck up we gotta go!" Lucy shouted

Troy and I ran towards the vehicle panting and dodged some more of the creatures on our way.

"Get in!" cried Lucy

We got in the vehicle and drove away

"Exactly what the fuck just happened!" Troy exclaimed

"I don't know, whatever the fuck those things were they were hungry!" said Lucy

"Could you please not make one more fucking joke about what just happened. I just lost my whole fucking family!" I shouted with rage

"I'm so sorry Cody I had no idea." Lucy said remorsefully

"Well where do you guys think we should go?" Troy asked

"I don't know I think we need to find someplace to hole up for the night." Lucy said resourcefully

"No I think we need to keep moving." said Troy

"Well I guess Cody has the swing vote then." said Lucy

"Alright what's it gonna be Cody, you wanna keep moving or hole up for the night?" asked Troy

[Keep Moving] or [Stay Somewhere Safe]

• [Keep moving]

• edited June 2014

• [Keep Moving]

The Walking Dead: The Fallen World Episode 1 Chapter 2: Turning of the Tassel [You chose to wait outside] "Our best bet would probably

• [Keep Moving]

The Walking Dead: The Fallen World Episode 1 Chapter 2: Turning of the Tassel [You chose to wait outside] "Our best bet would probably

• [Stay Somewhere Safe]

• can i still submit a character?

• Yes, submitting a character will be open until there are 20-30 submissions

ps3gamer095 posted: »

can i still submit a character?

• edited June 2014

Just submited mine. And no her name doesn't have nothing to do with Jane from the game. XD

Yes, submitting a character will be open until there are 20-30 submissions

• Alright thanks

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Just submited mine. And no her name doesn't have nothing to do with Jane from the game. XD

• Voting has closed, we will keep moving, but where will we go?

• The Walking Dead: The Fallen World Episode 1 Chapter 3: On the Road

[You Chose to Keep Moving]

We had drove past so many people Lucy still hadn’t told us where she wants to go. Troy was asleep in the back of the car, Lucy has had a look of pure terror for the whole drive.

“Where are we headed?” I asked

“Well I think we should head to Lexington making a few stops along the way.” Lucy replied

“Alright sounds good, do you need some sleep?” I insisted

“Yeah that would be great, thanks Cody.” agreed Lucy

We stopped for a quick switch, I rushed over to the other side and buckled up. Lucy got in and almost instantly fell asleep. I kept driving not looking back, I couldn’t believe my mom had been killed by those things. I started to tear up but I continued driving off in the warm misty night. I pulled over and locked all of the doors and finally got some shut-eye.

“Wake up, we need to get moving.” stated Troy

“Alright, where’s Lucy?” I asked with concern

“She’s outside, she said she wanted to take a look at the map and get some fresh air.” Troy explained

“Well could you bring her back in, I’m ready to go.” I instructed

“Yeah, just hang on a sec.” Troy replied

I felt sick as I looked out and saw a woman having her guts ripped out and eaten by one of the creatures from the ceremony. It looked up at me and started to limp my way, I looked in different directions and noticed more were coming out of the trees. I rolled down the window and yelled at Troy and Lucy.

“Hurry up we gotta go!” I shouted

Lucy and Troy got in and showed me the route we needed to take to reach Lexington. I nodded my head and started to drive off.

“You’re finally awake, huh sleeping beauty?” Lucy said jokingly

“Yeah, i slept quite well.” I said happily

“I’m thinking we probably have about 5 more hours of road ahead of us.” Lucy said with relief

“Good i’m already tired of driving.” I replied

We kept driving until we reached a gas station, I pulled over and cautiously looked to see if anyone else was nearby.

“Lucy fill up the gas tank, Troy you and I will inspect the gas station and grab some supplies.” I commanded

Both Lucy and Troy agreed, Troy and I sneaked up preparing for anything to happen. I glanced up and it looked to me like the coast was clear. I quietly opened the door and started to walk in.

“You check that side and I’ll check this side.” I said to Troy

We both started to look around and we noticed just how little stuff there was for food and water. We started to pack up everything we could find and walked out ready to get back on the road.

“Holy shit what the fuck is going on!?” I whispered with a heaviness to my voice

There were a couple of men outside and started to harass Lucy.

“Get the fuck away from me asshole!” Lucy shouted

“Heads up Cody.” Troy whispered

Troy had tossed me a small pocket knife. I looked at it with discontent.

“Damn I wish we had a bigger knife.” I grumbled

“Let’s go out and talk to them, see what they want sound good to you?” Troy asked looking for approval

“Yeah, let’s go.” I whispered to Troy

We had opened the door and started to slowly walk out, I just decided to ask what they wanted from us.

“What do you want from us?” I asked with anger

“Give us all of your shit and we’re gonna be taking this vehicle!” a man shouted

I noticed the revolver he had in his hand, I thought out the possible scenarios. I came to the conclusion that we should just go with it.

“Alright here take the stuff just leave us be.” I growled

“Look at Mr. tough guy, you think you’re tough shit don’t you!” They laughed mockingly

They had pointed a gun at Lucy’s head and looked at Troy and I with a look that said he wasn’t afraid to shoot.

“Calm down, you can have everything.” I said with an angry tone

The man sent his partner up to grab my supplies, I set the bag near Troy and he looked back with a plan. As the man walked up to get the bag Troy had plunged a knife into the mans neck. I dove out of the way as the man shot at Troy and I. I crept up to the other side and waited to attack the other. Troy had used the man as a diversion as he threw the body at the man. I ran up and drop kicked the man. Troy had gotten above him and took the gun and pointed.

“Give me a good reason why I shouldn’t blow your brains out!” Troy shouted with rage

“Go ahead you little bitch, or do you not have the balls?” the man said mocking Troy

I thought we were just going to leave with our stuff and forget about what had happened but Troy shot the man in each of his knees.

“AAAAGGGGGGHHHHH FUCK!!!” The man yelped in pain

“Let’s go!” Troy ordered

Lucy and I got in the vehicle not believing what we had just witnessed. I sat in the drivers seat just looking at the man. Troy hopped in with our supplies and told me to start driving.

1 Hour Later…

“Troy, how were you able to shoot that man?” I wondered

“Easy I just thought of what could happen if that asshole had decided to follow us, or send more men after us, I don’t know I just try not to think about it afterwards.” Troy explained

“Lucy are you ok?” I asked with deep concern

“Yeah i’m fine, I wasn’t scared at all.” Lucy said confidently

“Well I know one thing that’s for certain that was quite an experience.” I claimed

“You’ve got that right for damn sure!” agreed Troy

“Well we’re about 30 minutes away from entering Lexington.” Lucy reported

30 Minutes Later…

“Well we’re finally here.” Lucy stated

“Alright, do you wanna stop by the supermarket here?” I asked

“Well it seems like our best bet.” Troy replied

We drove past a few of the creatures, we finally got to the supermarket. As we pulled up we saw two teenage girls wandering inside probably looking for supplies same as us.

“Did you see them?” Lucy asked

“Yeah, maybe we could talk to them and see if they need any help.” I answered back

We all got out of the vehicle with our weapons handy in case it all went to hell. We slowly opened the door and both of the girls turned around and one of them pointed a gun at me.

“Who the fuck are you people!?” The girl asked

“I’m Cody, this is Lucy, and this is Troy.” I replied with a friendly tone

The girl lowered the gun and put it back into her pocket keeping a steady eye on us.

“Well you three don’t seem like assholes, anyway my name is Cyndia Dawson, and this is Jane.” She pointed at her friend

“Nice to meet you both, so what are you doing here?” I asked

“We were going to check it out and see what supplies were left, until you came along.” Cyndia explained

“Well we were going to do the same thing as you, if you don’t mind that is.” I responded

“We could use a good group to help us survive.” Jane stated

“If you’re interested you could join us.” I recommended

“Wait we don’t know these people and you’re just gonna let the stay with us like that!” Lucy protested

“Yes, I am they can be useful.” I mentioned

“Thank you so much, it’s just really scary out here.” Cyndia mentioned

“I agree, we had run in with a couple of guys wanting to steal everything we had.” I told them

“We haven’t really run into any problems like that so far.” Jane mentioned

“Well be thankful all three of us were almost shot by this maniac!” Troy explained

“Anyway we should probably save the life stories till we get in the car, let’s just start grabbing everything we can find.” Lucy commanded

We grabbed as much stuff as we could carry in our backpacks. I was interested in learning more about Cyndia and Jane, hopefully they could add more protection for our group. We left the building and got back into the vehicle. We started to drive over to Lexington’s gun shop in hopes of finding some more weapons besides crappy pocket knives.

10 Minutes Later…

We had pulled up to the gun shop and got out the vehicle eager and nervous to find out if they had any guns left in there. I opened up the door and looked in the shop cautious of everything.

“Hot damn look at this beauty!” Troy admired one of the rifles on the rack

“You know how to use that?” Jane asked

“Yeah, I know how to use pretty much every singles gun in this shop. I used to be a security guard. I always worked with guns but now I haven’t had my hands on even a pistol in days.” said Troy with complete confidence

“That’s cute I bet you were the best at your job.” Cyndia flirted

“That’s enough fooling around let’s get what we need and go!” Lucy growled

“What’s her deal?” Cyndia asked me

“She’s had a crush on Troy for a while now.” I explained

“He could do so much better than her, she has no chance of ever being with him.” Cyndia said with certainty

“Here are some pistols and ammo!” Lucy announced

“I call the Glock 25!” I shouted

“I got this rifle.” Troy said happily

“Everyone have a weapon?” I asked

“Yep, lets get moving!” Jane announced

We got back into the vehicle, now that we have guns we’ll be able to better defend ourselves in case of an emergency.

“Alright I say we stay at the school for the night.” said Cyndia and Jane

“ I think we’ll have a better chance if we stay at a small house.” replied Lucy and Troy

“What do you think Cody, what’s the best option?” Cyndia asked

[Stay in a House] or [Stay at the School]

Chapter Credits Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwBOLRHZmkk

• stay in a house

• Stay in a House

• [Stay in a House]

The Walking Dead: The Fallen World Episode 1 Chapter 3: On the Road [You Chose to Keep Moving] We had drove past so many people Lucy s

Sign in to comment in this discussion.