The Walking Dead: Tales of Europe. [Interactive fanfiction] [Character submit open]

Comments

• NOBODY KNOWS, YET.

Oh no, save Marcus! Ben Useful, please be right. Baby names hmmm... is it a boy or is it a girl?

• THE BABY NEEDS TO BE NAMED BABY.

NOBODY KNOWS, YET.

• Female= Lara (LARA CROFT!)
    Male = Lee (Lee c-c)

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

I wish more people voted here :(

Well anyway, !!VOTING CLOSED!!

I USED A RANDOM NUMBER PICKER TO PICK THE BABY'S NAME, THE BABY WILL BE NAMED BABY.

YOU GUESS RIGHT ON THE ANAGRAM, IT WAS BENUSEFUL.

• i submitd my character

• Did my Guy die? I wrote that my Guy would be friendly and not a villain but oh well he still was a badass Mofo.

• Sadly he did, sorry, you can submit a new one now.

Did my Guy die? I wrote that my Guy would be friendly and not a villain but oh well he still was a badass Mofo.

• Submitted

Sadly he did, sorry, you can submit a new one now.

• IT HAS ARRIVED

Episode 3: Among the war.

Chapter 5 of 5.

Devyn.

You wake up, you see him sitting right next to you, you take a look outside and see his group killing Moaners.

“Are you alright? You passed out.” He smiled at you.

“How?” You ask him.

“I got lucky, real lucky.” He answered.

You hug him, “I’m so sorry, Devin.”

“It’s alright, Devyn, where are you going?” He asked you.

“The alps, I just lost my group, I don’t know where they are.” You say with a sad tone.

“Hmm, I’m sorry about that.” He sounded sad. “Wanna get introduced to my group?”

“Yeah, sure.” You answer.

You both walk outside. “Hey this is my sister Devyn.” Devin smiled.

The four people walked over to you, “Hello, my name is David Strover.” An old man said.

“Hey, my name is Mildred.” A teenager said.

“I’m George.” A man in his mid thirties said.

“Ey, my name is Alin.” A man in his early twenties said.

“You’re keen on going to the alps?” Devin smiled at them, looks like he was the leader.

“Yeah.” They all agreed.

“Great, let’s get in the RV and let’s keep going.” He made a quirky smile at you.

The Next Day.

“We have to go huntin’ today.” Devin smiled at the group.

“We should go in two groups.” George commented.

“I’ll stay and guard.” Mildred didn’t want to go.

“Okay so what should the groups be?” Alin asked.

“I’ll go with David Strover.” Devin said.

“I’ll go with Alin then.” George smiled.

“Who do you want to go with?” Alin asked.

1. [Go with Devin and David Strover.]

2. [Go with Alin and George.]

3. [Stay behind with Mildred.]

Clarice.

“We name the baby Baby.” Victoria said.

“Baby? Are you kidding me?” You ask.

“No, I’m not lets just.. ARGH!!!” Victoria screamed as a Walker viciously bit her in the neck.

She gave you Baby and said her last words.

“Take care of Baby, she’s my baby after all.” She said those words as two other Walkers joined in and started devouring her.

The Next Day.

“I’m so glad I found you guys yesterday.” You smile at Nicole, Duncan, Kaden, Jake and Martin.

“What a fucking day yesterday.” Martin was tired.

Nicole.

“Charlie, Igor, William and Victoria, all dead, holy shit.” You look down.

Duncan pats you on the back. “It’ll be alright Nicole.”

“What should we do?” Jake asked.

“Get the hell out of Germany, but where should we go?”

“Denmark, they’ve got loads of farms where we can live.” Martin smiled.

“Okay, that’s a plan then.” You were interrupted by Walkers breaking in the door and coming right at you.

You see Jake taking Baby, he then runs away. Kaden got into a tight spot but Duncan saved him. A Walker pushed down Martin and it was a matter of seconds before it would eat him. Clarice got grabbed in the leg and another tried to pull her over to it.

1. [Save Martin.]

2. [Save Clarice.]

Joe.

BANG!

“Thank you, thank you very much.” Marcus smiled at you.

“I had to Marcus, I had to.” You smiled at him.

“What’s our goal at the moment.” Marcus asked.

“We find James.” You answered.

“Well.. Okay.. Let’s go.” Marcus smiled as you both walked into the forest, searching for James.

Nate.

“...It feels peaceful.” Damien Balton said as he sat there, staring into nothingness.

“I’m sorry, Damien, but we have to leave you.” You look down at the ground.

“...It feels peaceful.” He says again. “Too peaceful..”

You, Alexander, Pia and Earl continue down the road, leaving the dying man behind.

“Damien was a good man.” Earl said.

Suddenly you’re bit in the leg by a Walker.

Alexander quickly shots it.

“Fuck… Nate…?” Pia asked.

“What do we do?” Alexander panicked.

“This is fucked up, we cut it off.” Earl got his saw out.

“No… We.. Give him the choice..” Pia sounded scared.

“Fine, what do you pick, Nate?” Earl asked.

1. [Fuck it, cut it off.]

2. [No, just leave me behind.]

3. [You have to shoot me, Alexander.]

4. [We keep going, plan don’t change.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next time, on Tales of Europe.

Joe.

You pointed your gun right to the teenagers head.

“Have you met a man named James?” You say in an evil tone.

“Joe, Joe, Joe, don’t you remember me, god Joe, please!” The teenager panicked.

Devyn.

What the hell is that noise? I should go investigate, I need to find out what it is.

As you got closer you heard scream.

Alexander.

“What have I become?” You looked at him in horror.

“You.. You are not a monster.. You’re.. You’re good.. Better than me.. That’s for sure..” He answered.

Nicoline.

“You’re telling me that all you cares about is finding Stefan?” Jake shouted at you.

“It’s not all I care about, I just… Think I love him.”

The Walking Dead: Tales of Europe: Episode 4: Bleeding out.

• [Go with Devin and David Strover], [save Martin] and [cut it off. YOLO!]

IT HAS ARRIVED Episode 3: Among the war. Chapter 5 of 5. Devyn. You wake up, you see him sitting right next to you, you take a l

• [Go with Devin and David Strover.]

[Save Martin.]

[Fuck it, cut it off.]

Theory: I was kidnapped by pirates and now I'm being held on a boat by Captain Kenny.

IT HAS ARRIVED Episode 3: Among the war. Chapter 5 of 5. Devyn. You wake up, you see him sitting right next to you, you take a l

• What? DON'T SPOIL THE SEASON 2 PLOT.

[Go with Devin and David Strover.] [Save Martin.] [Fuck it, cut it off.] Theory: I was kidnapped by pirates and now I'm being held on a boat by Captain Kenny.

• What do you suspect might happen in the next episode?

[Go with Devin and David Strover], [save Martin] and [cut it off. YOLO!]

• (?) James will remember he is confirmed for Season 2

What? DON'T SPOIL THE SEASON 2 PLOT.

• (?) Gustav will remember to confirm James dead in Season 1.

(?) James will remember he is confirmed for Season 2

• (?) James will remember that he will get lucky. Real Lucky.

(?) Gustav will remember to confirm James dead in Season 1.

• (?) James might show up in England, only he knows.

(?) James will remember that he will get lucky. Real Lucky.

• (?) James will remember how based Gustav is

(?) James might show up in England, only he knows.

• Joe finds teenager that might know something about James, but they don't want to share it or simply don't know anything; Devyn's brother dies; Alexander will do something awful (or Nate, cause I didn't realize who's talking in the announce); Nicoline will try to find Stefan but he is already dead.

That's all I can think off.

What do you suspect might happen in the next episode?

• The teenager metioned "...don't you remember me, god Joe..."

and it's Alexander saying "What have I become?"

Joe finds teenager that might know something about James, but they don't want to share it or simply don't know anything; Devyn's brother die

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

(!) James has to word that are spoilers for you today, URBAN. BOAT.

(?) James will remember how based Gustav is

• and what teens did Joe know? Because I remember these two teens, they we're.. Nice people.

So, the teen knows Joe. That's all I can add.

• So, the teen knows Joe. That's all I can add.

The teenager metioned "...don't you remember me, god Joe..." and it's Alexander saying "What have I become?"

• What teens do Joe know? Because I remember these two.. They we're.. 'Nice' people.

So, the teen knows Joe. That's all I can add.

• Come on... They we're the first people Joe and James met.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t348e24vDyA

• What teens do Joe know? Because I remember these two.. They we're.. 'Nice' people.

• [Go with Devin and David Strover.]

[Save Martin.]

[Fuck it, cut it off.]

• Any predictions?

[Go with Devin and David Strover.] [Save Martin.] [Fuck it, cut it off.]

• I think Devyns new camp will be attacked (right now it seems only poor Mildred is left guarding it). I have no idea if Nate is going to survive or if he dies from blood-loss/infection, but if he dies my prediction is that Alexander will be the one to put him down. I hope Joe and Marcus are going to survive but I have a feeling that the encounter with the teenagers in Joes next part is going to get messy. Nicole will probably put the group in danger while she tries to find Stefan.

Any predictions?

• The teenager mentioned knowing Joe, could it be a lie, a return or a new character who used to know him?

I think Devyns new camp will be attacked (right now it seems only poor Mildred is left guarding it). I have no idea if Nate is going to surv

• I think a new character who used to know him. He knows Joes name and Joe would remember him if it was a returning character. Probably an old friend/classmate Joe doesn't recognize

The teenager mentioned knowing Joe, could it be a lie, a return or a new character who used to know him?

• Do you think that there will be one teenager or more?

I think a new character who used to know him. He knows Joes name and Joe would remember him if it was a returning character. Probably an old friend/classmate Joe doesn't recognize

• Hm, that's a hard question. Nothing indicates a larger group and if it would be a larger group they wouldn't let Joe put a gun to the teenagers head. That could also mean that things get messy and the teenagers group is killed with the teenager as the sole survivor.

Do you think that there will be one teenager or more?

• Well... I think it won't be a childhood friend of Joe's because Joe is 25 and he's holding a gun to a teens head.

Hm, that's a hard question. Nothing indicates a larger group and if it would be a larger group they wouldn't let Joe put a gun to the teenag

• Good point. Still, it could be someone he used to know. Someones little brother, a neighbours kid or something.

Well... I think it won't be a childhood friend of Joe's because Joe is 25 and he's holding a gun to a teens head.

• Maybe? Or maybe not.

Maybe we could Cut Sir?

Good point. Still, it could be someone he used to know. Someones little brother, a neighbours kid or something.

• edited July 2014

Yes! Didn't miss the vote!
    [Go with Alin and George.]

[Save Martin.]

[Fuck it, cut it off.]

• haha, finally! Looking forward to seeing how you'll introduce you know who.

(?) James might show up in England, only he knows.

• Any predictions?

alostguy25 posted: »

Yes! Didn't miss the vote! [Go with Alin and George.] [Save Martin.] [Fuck it, cut it off.]

• Hey Gustav,

You confused me a bit, 'David Strover' is listed as 'waiting' to be introduced and actually has been,

You got the 'mate' bit right, I'm from the UK and we do use that quite a bit. I've been to Denmark, Sweden and Finland a few times so I'd like to think I'd be up there somewhere with a bit a luck if all this was true.

I did chuckle at the 'old man' comment. I'll let you off as you are still at school and I must seem like a dinosaur to you, and I am 'awfully nice' well I keep telling my wife I am.

I have submitted my half-brother Simon Barry tonight, so whatever you choose to do with us be nice as I've used our real names and we are both old, old, English men, there's probably some Viking blood in us though and I love ice-hockey if that helps.

I'll have to look through this one day a write it up in a short story form (never tried it before but I'm retired early so I've loads of time) I've even created two paintings of where I live in an 'abandoned by people' style that is used in the video game 'The Last of Us'.

See, you're never too old or sensible to enjoy the end of the world....

Cheers
    David

Sign in to comment in this discussion.