The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Death Predictions "Amid the Ruins"

So who do you think will make it or die in this episode? Here's what I think...

Clementine- Alive

Kenny- Alive

Luke- Alive or Unknown

Nick- Dead

Sarah- Dead

Rebecca- Determinant ( Dies of child birth, then given option to shoot her so she doesn't reanimate or just leave her to do so.)

Sarita- Dead ( If you cut her arm off she'll die in "No going back" if you left it, she'll die in the middle of the episode... She'll reanimate and Kenny probably shoots her.)

Sarah- Dead or Undead? ( Choice to shoot her if she is seen as a walker? plus Season 2 has NO characters with an Undead status, Wonder if Telltale will do this anyways if Sarah really needs her glasses... She's as good as dead.)

Mike- Dead

Jane- Unknown ( She's a lone wolf and seems to go her own way she'll most likely abandon the group.)

Bonnie- Determinant ( I don't know why but I getting a real bad feeling about old Bonnie because apparently in the leaked choices you have to choose her fate.)

Tavia- Determinant ( She apologizes to you about being with Carver... Maybe there's a choice whether to shoot her or join your group IDK debunk this please.)

Vince- Unknown

Wyatt- Alive

Eddie- Alive

Russell- Dead

Shel- Dead

Becca- Dead

Christa- Unknown

Nate- OMG I HAVE A BAD FEELING HE MAY BE... Alive and join the group.

All of Howe's Guards- Deceased or Unknown

• I agree but I don't think sarita we'll even survive more than 5 minutes if you cut her arm ,there's walkers around here and she's gonna bleed a lot look at carlos , 1 sec after he got shot , 2 walkers jumped on him . But that's just my opinion , also why some guys from 400 days are dead and some are alive like wyatt , you didn't bring him in carver's community ?

Death Predictions "Amid the Ruins" So who do you think will make it or die in this episode? Here's what I think... Clementine- Alive

• I got everybody in the Community but some will live and some will die in my opinion I feel like we even might see Nate again.

alikir34 posted: »

I agree but I don't think sarita we'll even survive more than 5 minutes if you cut her arm ,there's walkers around here and she's gonna ble

• What do you guys think of my prediction?

• Well, then again, just about everyone, regardless of race dies or goes missing.

Is it me or does every token black guy in the game always die or go missing later? For example... Lee Everett- Bitten by walker, left to

• Wait, where did you see the leaked choices?!

Death Predictions "Amid the Ruins" So who do you think will make it or die in this episode? Here's what I think... Clementine- Alive

• Apparently I saw this on YouTube... Its pretty crazy.

hihitwd posted: »

Wait, where did you see the leaked choices?!

• Yeah. Dont like this guy one bit

Hbh128 posted: »

What a little buttball. You're not "better" because you seen/dealt with enough shit to be able to say something like "woar is hell".

• But legit. Where can I buy this?

OzzyUK posted: »

I found Clementine's hatchet

• Sly smile

Crips posted: »

Viva-La-Lee :D

• Token black guys have always been telltales favorite to kill off along with the TV series.

Well, then again, just about everyone, regardless of race dies or goes missing.

• Lets hope Vince is alive.

alikir34 posted: »

I agree but I don't think sarita we'll even survive more than 5 minutes if you cut her arm ,there's walkers around here and she's gonna ble

• I just saw it, apparently we're gonna hae some tough choices if they turn out to be true.

Apparently I saw this on YouTube... Its pretty crazy.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You should be able to buy them from somewhere like Amazon, just search for "Stanley carpenters hatchet".

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

But legit. Where can I buy this?

• Is it sad that I'm actually considering buying one of those to put in my walking dead collection?

OzzyUK posted: »

You should be able to buy them from somewhere like Amazon, just search for "Stanley carpenters hatchet".

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I don't think it's sad to buy one for a walking dead collection, you would also have a perfect weapon if the zombie apocalypse starts :P

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Is it sad that I'm actually considering buying one of those to put in my walking dead collection?

• It's a USA holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain.

...Or more commonly known as the day where everyone shoots fireworks all night long.

Hmm what is in 4th July?

• Thanks! I did'nt know that.

It's a USA holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. ...Or more commonly known as the day where everyone shoots fireworks all night long.

• You're welcome!

Thanks! I did'nt know that.

• JESUS, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? (2000x)

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-6jJR4aT4s I'll admit, i'm kind of upset by the poor idea that I had in this one... it's not my greatest

• edited July 2014

YOU GUYS! KENNY IS PART OF THE NEUTRON FAMILY!

Alt text
    Alt text

• Time for the walking dead jokes...

What happens after Omid ruins a dudes face?

"Omid" The Ruins!

• What do you get when you cross a Chicken and Kenny?

ChicKenny!

• What do you call a baby Carver?

Little Bill!

• What did the crow say to Carver?

Say hello to BAR!

(get it? Crowbar.)

• Kenny doesn't have a unibrow

YOU GUYS! KENNY IS PART OF THE NEUTRON FAMILY!

• He shaved it before the apocalypse!

Gengar posted: »

Kenny doesn't have a unibrow

• For all you bravest warrior fans out there!

Alt text

• XD

He shaved it before the apocalypse!

• Alt text

ps3gamer095 posted: »

The walking dead is the same as Toy Story. http://www.damncoolpictures.com/2013/03/toy-story-and-walking-dead-are-same.html

• edited July 2014

It was a new start.

He shaved it before the apocalypse!

• Mustache?

Alt text

Its the beard! FEAR THE BEARD!

For all you bravest warrior fans out there!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.