The Walking Dead Hurt/Heal Topic

Comments

• edited July 2014

EDIT: Lol, nvm.

And eh, I don't really know, all the other characters I like are already OP enough.

I'm sorry, but he's already gone. The crowbar of justice has been brought down, I'm sorry it came to this. (lol) You've been a good ally

• hurt carver 3 times

• How so? He got hit for -1, you put 1 into him, Papai hit him for -1. That puts him at 13. Then he got hit by Necro for 2, Mark for 3, Goust for 3, Beehee for 3, and me for 2. That comes out to 0.

Luke still has two points left.

• He originally had 16, I just forgot to update it.

How so? He got hit for -1, you put 1 into him, Papai hit him for -1. That puts him at 13. Then he got hit by Necro for 2, Mark for 3, Goust for 3, Beehee for 3, and me for 2. That comes out to 0.

• And from now on you have to wait three hours.

I only do this as it's bogging down my computer, and it makes it take forever to update.

• ...Well as lame as that is I can't argue with it I guess...

He originally had 16, I just forgot to update it.

• Nooo, why are all the Carver healers hurting Luke now? :( I think Nick could lose some of his lives, as much as I like him, he's so OP now.

Heal Luke 3 times.

• edited July 2014

Luke apparently has 2 health left since he forgot to update it to 16 from 14 and we did 14 hurts on Luke. So he is still alive.

Espurr posted: »

Nooo, why are all the Carver healers hurting Luke now? I think Nick could lose some of his lives, as much as I like him, he's so OP now. Heal Luke 3 times.

• Yay, I guess that means I can heal him. :P

He originally had 16, I just forgot to update it.

• edited July 2014

You should implement that in 20 minutes, after my next vote lol.

Edit: What do you say, lol, one more strike from the Carver Empire before that goes into effect?

Edit 2: I see that you've added Espurr's 3 heals of Luke onto the scoreboard, so I'm going to use that as my reasoning for the question in my first edit.

Edit 3: Using my reasoning from Edit 2 I'm going to carry out Edit 1 and hope you don't get mad, lol.

And from now on you have to wait three hours. I only do this as it's bogging down my computer, and it makes it take forever to update.

• So we have an alliance not to kill Luke then? :P

Luke apparently has 2 health left since he forgot to update it to 16 from 14 and we did 14 hurts on Luke. So he is still alive.

• edited July 2014

But then we completely wasted our turns. They wanted us to stop mass healing Carver, but they have no intention of not killing him, and now if Luke lives all we did was miss out on heals, and now with it going up to 3 hours, really it comes down to us just getting screwed lol.

Edit: It said 14 health for Luke so we coordinated the attack and hit him for 14, now we have to wait longer to heal Carver back up, and Luke is still alive. This turns out to be a massive blow against our Empire, which happens to be hit by terrorist attacks extremely frequently, lol.

So we have an alliance not to kill Luke then? :P

• But didn't in a way you already miss out on heals by trying to kill Luke? Everyone could've still healed Carver once. And haha, they can try to kill Carver, but don't underestimate the power of the Carver healing army. >:)

But then we completely wasted our turns. They wanted us to stop mass healing Carver, but they have no intention of not killing him, and now

• Yes but we didn't eliminate anyone so it was worthless. Their chief complaint was that if we keep healing Carver then he won't die and it will be boring because he has to much health. So we took the risk to make an elimination and not mass his health. Instead we lose health, and we get no elimination. It was a lose lose for Carver supporters, and a major victory for the Crowbar Revolution.

But didn't in a way you already miss out on heals by trying to kill Luke? Everyone could've still healed Carver once. And haha, they can try to kill Carver, but don't underestimate the power of the Carver healing army.

• Well you guys did stop healing Carver for a bit, so they can't complain too much anymore, and Luke is still alive, so if you waste any more hits on him, then you won't be able to heal Carver to the max... Eliminating Luke at this point would be an even bigger blow to the Carver supporters since it'd be less lives going to Carver.

Yes but we didn't eliminate anyone so it was worthless. Their chief complaint was that if we keep healing Carver then he won't die and it wi

• Our blitzkrieg was thwarted by a miscommunication on the scoreboard, so given the circumstances I agree. We'll leave Luke alone... for now, lol.

Well you guys did stop healing Carver for a bit, so they can't complain too much anymore, and Luke is still alive, so if you waste any more

• Hurt Walter for 3.

• Hurt Carley 3 times.

• 8:36pm today, the turns is 3 hours... 2min later (8:38pm) Espurr voted and it counted, thus i assume thats its 1 hour until you vote then we must wait 3 hours since that was roughly an hour 20 mins.

Hurt Walter 3 times is my vote ive waited a lil over an hour and now must wait 3 hours

Espurr @ 7:17

Hurt Roman twice, and I guess I'll try and get Joyce out next, so hurt her once.

• I'm pretty sure Becca should be dead.

• Now that Captain Rulebook has finished his post...

Assuming this even counts, finish Walter off with 1 hurt, and heal Carver for 2.

• Lol, the last like 3 posts I've seen of yours have been just about the same.

I agree with you though, don't take that observation the wrong way. I just thought it was funny.

Lolzkittiez posted: »

I'm pretty sure Becca should be dead.

• HURT CARVER THREE TIMES

• The reapers are up to their old antics I see. Oh, and this is relevant to earlier, I wanted to post it before I disappear for a few hours:

Alt text

HURT CARVER THREE TIMES

• Lol. DOWN WITH BECCA!

Lol, the last like 3 posts I've seen of yours have been just about the same. I agree with you though, don't take that observation the wrong way. I just thought it was funny.

• Hurt Nick 3 times

• edited July 2014

DAMN,BITCH

The reapers are up to their old antics I see. Oh, and this is relevant to earlier, I wanted to post it before I disappear for a few hours:

• 3 heals for Mark for being a true bro.

• Hurt Johnny once and then finish Logan off with 2.

• hurt carver 3 times

• Carver needs some help again my friend, they never let up on him.

AhmedAli1 posted: »

3 heals for Mark for being a true bro.

• Heal Nick three timesa.

• edited July 2014

Hard to get out of the habit of checking this every hour, I had gotten used to it over the course of the day.

Edit: It's been changed to 3 hours between votes now for anyone that doesn't look at the other pages.

• He's not dead yet?

Hurt Carver 3 times.

Crowbar in your face, Carver!

#KillBill

• Yes!

Lolzkittiez posted: »

Lol. DOWN WITH BECCA!

• The dark side is going to need you again, the Crowbar Rabble is stirring again.

Heal Nick three timesa.

• Has it been 3 hours yet?

I'll heal Luke another 3 times.

I will be back to heal Carver later.

• If Carver's votes are low you'll offer support still, yes?

Well you guys did stop healing Carver for a bit, so they can't complain too much anymore, and Luke is still alive, so if you waste any more

• Yes, good. You've been an invaluable ally! =)

Has it been 3 hours yet? I'll heal Luke another 3 times. I will be back to heal Carver later.

• 3 cheers for Carver! I mean 3 heals!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.