The Walking Dead Hurt/Heal Topic

Comments

• =)

This is interesting....heal Carver once, hurt Travis twice;).

• I took care of Travis. Make sure Carver's legacy continues, the dark side must prevail!

• Hurt Carver twice, Heal Christa once.

• Yes, another ally to the dark side!

I took care of Travis. Make sure Carver's legacy continues, the dark side must prevail!

• Which we all know is the best side:).

Yes, another ally to the dark side!

• And that's why we will prevail.

Which we all know is the best side:).

• Heal Carver 3 times.

• 3 more heals for Carver.

• hurt carver 3 times

• -3 Carver :)

Tell the crowbar i said "Hi"

• +3 For Carver.

Alt text

• Hurt Brie once, now she's dead. Also I think it's about time Roman got hurt too, so hurt him once, and heal Carver.

• edited July 2014

how could you support such a creep like Carver? have you no respect for Clem?!? (I'm kidding)

#ForClementine

• Hurt Carver 3 times.

• Heal Carver these points 3.

• Hurt Nick 3 times

• edited July 2014

Do you actually wait before adding heals to Carver so people can hurt him before you do it?

I know you want Carver dead, but that's kind of unfair :/

Also, heal Carver 3 times.

• Heal Carver 3 times.

• Hurt Becca 3 times.

• Let's see 3 more heals for Carver.

• Heal Christa 3 times.

• Hurt Carver 3 times

• Hurt Carver 3 times

• Heal Carver 0 times, aka Hurt him 3 times xD

• Hurt Roman 2 times, and heal Carver.

• No, it's not that I want him dead, it's just that I have a shitty computer and clicking on edit takes forever, so therefore I wait a little bit before I go and edit it, as by then someone is bound to have hurt him.

Do you actually wait before adding heals to Carver so people can hurt him before you do it? I know you want Carver dead, but that's kind of unfair Also, heal Carver 3 times.

• Hurt Carver three times.

• Heal Carver 3 times. You know the people hurting Carver are just hurting themselves right? All these unimportant characters are still alive for no reason. We are just writing down names on our hit list now.

• okay, users healing Carver are doing the exact same thing,

JonGon posted: »

Heal Carver 3 times. You know the people hurting Carver are just hurting themselves right? All these unimportant characters are still alive for no reason. We are just writing down names on our hit list now.

• Hurt Carver 2 times, heal Luke once

• The problem is if we don't deal with Carver, he'll just keep getting more and more likes until he reaches one hundred, and likely so on, and then there will be no chance for any of the other characters. It's kind of boring if one person gets a lot of heals without any retaliation, as then it just throws away the purpose of "Who's gonna win?"

JonGon posted: »

Heal Carver 3 times. You know the people hurting Carver are just hurting themselves right? All these unimportant characters are still alive for no reason. We are just writing down names on our hit list now.

• Heal Mr. Carver 3 times.

• But if we don't heal Carver he'll be killed almost instantly, so here we are in this loop.

The problem is if we don't deal with Carver, he'll just keep getting more and more likes until he reaches one hundred, and likely so on, and

• If Carver dies, then it hurts none of the other characters, only him. If Carver gets a shitload of likes, then it'll just be either killing off every other character still knowing that Carver will win, or one-upping another character until they get on the same level as Carver, and then it'll just take forever.

But if we don't heal Carver he'll be killed almost instantly, so here we are in this loop.

• Well the Crowbar Revolution will just have to step up their game then.

If Carver dies, then it hurts none of the other characters, only him. If Carver gets a shitload of likes, then it'll just be either killing

• Heal Carver 3 times.

• hurt Carver 3 times

• hurt Matthew 3 times

• Find it funny how Happy_Trigger_Nick is hurting Matthew.

hurt Matthew 3 times

Sign in to comment in this discussion.