The Walking Dead Hurt/Heal Topic

Comments

• Hurt Nick 3 times.

• edited July 2014

Heal Duck twice and Diana once.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I had been healing Nick and Ben from the start, I wasn't personally upset about Carver and Sarah being healed.

You guys were all upset when Carver was being healed because there was a chance of him winning and now you're all healing Nick lol. Maybe not you specifically but the point still stands.

• hurt nick 3 times

• It was like 30 pages ago so I don't particularly remember the names and it's not that big of a deal. I just recall when Carver was over 30 health and the people hurting him were canceled out by heals that there was some discontent. Of course I don't care if people heal Nick, I never stopped healing Carver. Heal away, it was just an observation.

dojo32161 posted: »

I had been healing Nick and Ben from the start, I wasn't personally upset about Carver and Sarah being healed.

• I've just seen a lot of "hurt Nick"s recently and since he's my favourite character and I don't want him to be eliminated this soon. (I'd like him to be at least in top 10, one can dream :D). But if this turns out into another +3 -3 +3 -3 war, I'll help/hurt someone else, because I bet it can be frustrating for someone. Not for me, I personally found this Carver thing fun. :)

You guys were all upset when Carver was being healed because there was a chance of him winning and now you're all healing Nick lol. Maybe not you specifically but the point still stands.

• edited July 2014

Hurt Clive 3 times.

• I had a great time with it as well, I was just noticing a pattern.

Pipas posted: »

I've just seen a lot of "hurt Nick"s recently and since he's my favourite character and I don't want him to be eliminated this soon. (I'd li

• 1 heal for ben, omid, and lilly

• Hurt Nick 3 times.

• hurt pete 1 and hurt shel 2 (death) Aliens have abducted Shel's corpse for "experiments" maybe next time, they will get an alive one

• Lolwut.

Alt text

Alienick posted: »

hurt pete 1 and hurt shel 2 (death) Aliens have abducted Shel's corpse for "experiments" maybe next time, they will get an alive one

• I'm healing Doug 3 times again!

#ForDoug

• Heal Chuck three times. We need Chuck to win.

• I was one of them who said that and I am hurting Nick. Therefore, not a hypocrite. Pipas never said anything about not wanting Carver healed because of he would be the definite winner.

It was like 30 pages ago so I don't particularly remember the names and it's not that big of a deal. I just recall when Carver was over 30 h

• Heal Nick 3 times.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Heal Nick 3 times

• Well the entire sentiment of the Crowbar Revolution he started was not wanting Carver to be healed and win lol. I'm just saying I can see some similarities between the people that wanted Carver dead and the people healing up other characters now, though of course none are being healed at the rate Carver was. I'm not trying to attack anyone over this, I was just noting similarities. If I was mad at you guys for killing Carver I wouldn't have bothered to write the defeat speech, and I would have just stopped playing.

Pipas
    Flag Hide comment

Okay, I can't just idly sit here and watch Carver gaining infinite HP anymore. This needs to be stopped. Therefore I decided to call for CROWBAR REVOLUTION!

In your face, Carver!

While we were killing the most hated characters, Carver slowly grew in power and now he's stronger than ever! Do you want him to become invincible? Do you really want him to win? Then don't let it happen! Join me in Crowbar revolution and hurt Carver! Every vote against Carver is appreciated, but if we want to kill him, we need to hit him with full force, so that he can't recover again! Who's with me?!

KillBill

I was one of them who said that and I am hurting Nick. Therefore, not a hypocrite. Pipas never said anything about not wanting Carver healed because of he would be the definite winner.

• edited July 2014

Heal Joyce twice

Hurt Diana once

(also note Boyd is the one who likes painting not clive)

• edited July 2014

WE HAVE WON, CARVER HAS FALLEN, AND THE REAPER MADE FROM HIS SOLDIERS WILL BE FLIPPIN' BURGERS FOR THE REST OF ITS STUPID LIFE!

Keep him dead. Like all great empires the Carver Empire crumbled. The rabble overwhelmed us, and Carver lies dead in a hardware store som

• Heal Molly three times

• Heal Lily 3 times.

• edited July 2014

Heal Nick once and hurt Sam twice.

Edit: Damn, 10 minutes earlier... Ehh, could these votes be valid in 10 minutes? I won't be posting another votes in next few hours anyway...

• edited July 2014

Except I picked the blue ending, so you're beat.

Edit: His soldiers haven't fallen. We've already regrouped and killed Sarah. One figurehead has fallen, but the power remains.

WE HAVE WON, CARVER HAS FALLEN, AND THE REAPER MADE FROM HIS SOLDIERS WILL BE FLIPPIN' BURGERS FOR THE REST OF ITS STUPID LIFE!

• Hurt Shawn twice, heal Sarita

• FUCK THIS SHIT, MATE. I'M OUT!

flies back to Time-Warner headquarters to try and get job back

Except I picked the blue ending, so you're beat. Edit: His soldiers haven't fallen. We've already regrouped and killed Sarah. One figurehead has fallen, but the power remains.

• I don't even know what to say to this, just know it made me laugh.

FUCK THIS SHIT, MATE. I'M OUT! flies back to Time-Warner headquarters to try and get job back

• hurt Diana 3 times

• hurt nick 3 times

• +3 sam =/

• Heal Duck 2 times and hurt Joyce 1 time.

• Hurt Alvin 3 times.

• 3 damage to nick

• Hurt Nick for 3.

• -3 to Nick ouch i hit myself

• 3 Damage to Nick please and thank you

• Hurt Anna 3 times

• Hurt Stephanie 3 times.

• Hurt Nick 3 times.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.