TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• Adam, Nero, Ava and Manny go, others stay.

TinyCarlos posted: »

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 4: Around Every Corner Chapter 1: The Killer Instinct Part 3/10 Day 164 Adam Stark For the

• I... I'm not letting Adam and Nero split up but I don't know what to do. I'm voting with ClementineCultist.

Amanda: Go

Nero: Stay

Adam: Stay

Manny: Stay

Rose: Go

Ava: Go

David: Stay

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 4: Around Every Corner Chapter 1: The Killer Instinct Part 3/10 Day 164 Adam Stark For the

• I second clementine cultist!

• Oh, cmon! Adam and Ava are going to hook up! You guys really want the two of them to split up??

Ava: Stay

• edited July 2014

Edit: Sorry, I think I didn't understand well, I re-vote:

David: Go

• edited July 2014

Adam: Go

Manny: Go

Rose: Stay

• I still have no idea if Sonya alive or not. C'MON, SOMBRERO CANNOT DIE!

• Adam: Stay

• SOMBRERO WILL NEVER DIE

I still have no idea if Sonya alive or not. C'MON, SOMBRERO CANNOT DIE! Adam: Stay Nero: Stay Manny: Stay Rose: Go Ava: Stay Amanda: Go David: Go

• Adam: Stay

Rose: Stay

Amanda Stay

• Alt text

:)

I second clementine cultist!

• What will happen to the characters that go, TinyCarlos? Will they go slide into 400 Days? Will they go with Carver?

• Hm, I think that they'll go, but I'm not sure yet. That's a hard question.

What will happen to the characters that go, TinyCarlos? Will they go slide into 400 Days? Will they go with Carver?

• Feeling pretty ill , no chapter today.

I would but I wouldn't be focused.

• edited July 2014

• Well I came back to catch up on my reading but now I see stuff about leaked spoilers so I'm OUT!

(Until Wednesday)
  • Adam: Go

Nero: Go

Manny: Go

Ava: Go

I think it's best that no one splits up

• Wait, does go mean leave the group or go on the train? Well, I vote for everyone going on the train.
  • I will wait to do the next part when people are back on the forum. Probably Wednesday or Thursday
  • Replied to your other forum today and submitted my character. :)
    I wasn't sure if the attributes referred to skills or personality so I included both.

• edited July 2014

TInyCarlos: I miss my fanfic. When it comes back we should all go back to the cabin. It was safe.

Me: you know it's not coming back right?

TInyCarlos: sobs

I haz need for teh fanfics

• This fan-fic is now the only reason i'm still hanging around here. :P

• IMPORTANT PLEASE READ.

This isn't cancelled. I know I haven't been posting any parts. I still want to continue - it's just...

Okay, it's really annoying to write these in parts, so I'm thinking that I would just finish a whole chapter, and put it up on here, but you wouldn't have much of an interactive experience. So I figured I'd put this in a vote.

1. Write an entire LONG chapter w/ less interactive features (such as at the end of a chapter, you all vote on something and it affects the next chapter

2. Keep it how it is

I'd prefer No.1, but it's up to you guys to decide, because sometimes I feel like I'm rushing these parts with the goal of 1,000+ words a day, and I want to aim a release window to release the next full chapter. So when it's released, you can read a 15,000+ word chapter. Just the interactive part would be cut short a bit. I'm leaving this voting open until July 30th, 12:00 PM EST.

• Personally I prefer to keep it how it is, but if writing the whole chapter is easier for you then you can do that.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ. This isn't cancelled. I know I haven't been posting any parts. I still want to continue - it's just... Okay, it

• Well if it makes you enjoy writing then number one

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ. This isn't cancelled. I know I haven't been posting any parts. I still want to continue - it's just... Okay, it

• The first one.

• I vote for the first one if that's best for you.

• I'm fine with either option, so if the first one is better for you then I vote that. :)

• Whatever you decide, man.

• While I enjoy the current format, a decline or drop off in quality wouldn't be a good thing for anyone, so if the first way is better for you, do that for sure.

• Whatever keeps this going. So... #1 I guess.

• Okay, Part 4 of Right or Wrong will be released on August 1st. Get ready.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QoTPmbdHrkINFqdLnID5Duy5SY7Zja_CXVgLs8DF45c/edit

^ This is where Part 4 will be once it is released.

• Sigh, my character will never enter in the story :v

• Can't wait!

Okay, Part 4 of Right or Wrong will be released on August 1st. Get ready. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QoTPmbdHrkINFqdLnID5Duy5SY7Zja_CXVgLs8DF45c/edit ^ This is where Part 4 will be once it is released.

• My character's been on the list since the beginning :/

Alt text

Shumisha posted: »

Sigh, my character will never enter in the story :v

• They will eventually.. it's just that I have to figure out when to include them. There's ALOT of group members as it right now.

Shumisha posted: »

Sigh, my character will never enter in the story :v

• I know how you feel I don't have as many people on my list and it's still hard to try and fit in all the characters in your fanfic

They will eventually.. it's just that I have to figure out when to include them. There's ALOT of group members as it right now.

• Alt text

Okay, so I don't even know where Part 4 went. It was over 9,000+ words. GOD.DAMN.IT. Well, time to rewrite...

• Alt text

Okay, so I don't even know where Part 4 went. It was over 9,000+ words. GOD.DAMN.IT. Well, time to rewrite...

• The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong

Episode 4: Around Every Corner

Part 4

Day 164

“So what it’s gonna be?” Kenny asked. He placed his hands on his hips, and moved over and formed a line. Kenny said that there was going to be two lines, one line for the people who are going to go, and a line for people who want to stay and go on the train ride.
    Lee, Kenny, Clementine, Carley, Ben, Beatrice went over to the stay line, where Kenny was also at. Adam had the decision to leave, start over. But he felt he belong with Kenny and Lee and Clementine. Adam sighed heavily and walked over to the stay line, standing right next to Beatrice. Manny did the same. Nero also did too. After nobody moved for a second, it seemed as if that was the stay group. Larry looked angry as always and crossed his arms. He started to back up, and it seems like that was his decision. He didn’t really like the old man, but he felt sorry for him. He just missed Lilly. Ava and David joined the 'Stay' Line.

"I think Cynthia should come with us." Amanda said as she stood next to Devyn and held her hand out for Cynthia to come with. Adam didn't want her to go. He wanted her to come on the train, but he stayed quiet and waited to see what she wanted to do. She looked down to the ground, her tears were still there, seeing the walkers just rip her father apart like nothing. Cynthia walked over to Amanda and Devyn. Adam was disappointed, but it was her decision. Rose went by Larry, Devyn, Amanda and Cynthia. And just like that, five people departing from the group.

"You understand there isn't any comin' back from this?" Kenny asked. They all nodded.

"We wish you guys the best of luck." Adam finally said. Kenny nodded and then turned around and started walking towards the train. Adam hated this. He didn't wanna split up from everyone else. At least the majority of the group was going on the train. He wanted to still look for Daniel and Sonya. If they were even alive, that is.

"Now, Me and Lee are gonna focus on getting this thing working, you all sit and relax while we get it working, alright!?" Kenny said. Everyone didn't respond, but nodded. Kenny and Lee climbed into the train, walking into the main door.

"Man, this is really happening, huh?" Manny said, sitting on a log and placing his handbag down on the ground.

"I guess. Y'know, it's not that bad of an idea, actually. Just fucking plow through walkers. Damn, that'd be great." Nero chuckled.

"Right. I had this little plastic riding lawn mower when I was about five or six, and I used to run over a bunch of ants with it, my Mother always called me a weird child, but it was fun. I guess this will be just like old times, I suppose." Manny said, smiling. That's the first time I've seen the two of them talking and actually getting along.

"I miss Duck." Clementine muttered, crying a bit. Carley comforted her by wrapping her arm around her.

"I know, sweetie. I know." Carley said. Adam decided he might as well talk to everyone, see how they were doing. Adam walked over to Ben.

"Hey, Ben." Adam greeted him, and the young teenager nodded.

"Hey, uh - Adam. What's up?" Ben greeted back.

"Just looking to see where everyone's at." Adam said.

"Oh, yeah. Totally. Uhm, I'm good." Ben said, awkwardly. Adam nodded, and walked over to Beatrice. He never really got to know her too well, it was just simple 'Hi' and 'Hello' between the two of them.

"Hey, Adam. How you doing?" Beatrice greeted him.

"Just trying to see how everyone's doing." Adam replied.

"I'm doing good. Just I wish that we all stayed together." Beatrice gave her opinion. Adam agreed with her, maybe he didn't like all the people in the group but they shouldn't have split up.

"Me and you both, Beatrice. So...I never really got to ask this but: What did you do before the dead decided to start walking?" Adam asked, taking an interest in her past.

"I worked at a Nursing Home. Not much fun, but it's what I decided to do. My mother was there, until she passed away three years before this started. Everytime I looked at an older woman, I'd think of my mother and want to cry. And my father, died when I was young. Didn't even know him, Mom was all I had." Beatrice explained.

"Damn, that's rough. I'm sorry." Adam said.

"Thanks. What did you do, Adam?" Beatrice asked.

You mean besides being a serial killer? Adam thought to himself.

"I worked for Lincoln Financial Group. Back in Nebraska, I worked there for about three or so years, then I came to Georgia to meet up with my -" Adam stopped when he remembered running into his young sister.

"It's okay, you don't have to..." Beatrice began to say, when Adam decided to continue.

"I met with my sister, who I didn't even know until that day when I arrived in Georgia. I spent about two years with her, when some guy did a drive-by shooting in my street, and she just happened to be there, and she was shot. Shot and killed." Adam explained.

"Damn, fuck. I'm sorry, Adam. I didn't mean to -" Beatrice was interrupted by Adam one more time.

"Don't worry about it. I - I gotta go." Adam said, not wanting to talk to Beatrice any longer. It wasn't her fault for being curious but he couldn't think about his little sister that he lost. He lied about working in Nebraska, he'd been living in Macon his whole life. He worked as a construction worker, and serial killer on the sides. He thought people would eventually find out about him, because only a few people knew of what he did. Now they were even dead or missing, or alive - hopefully not. The apocalypse happened right when he was about to go to prison. Luckily for him, huh?

Adam looked to see Kenny and Lee standing inside the train, and Kenny didn't exactly seem that sad about his family's death, he had heard that Duck was bitten and Katjaa had killed herself. Adam looked to Ava and David, who seemed to be whispering to each other, not knowing why.

"Why are you guys whispering?" Adam questioned.

"We don't need to yell out our private conversations, regardless if you do." David retorted.

"Stop." Ava put his hand on his arm.

"Are you guys together or something?" Adam questioned. David laughed.

"No. That's in the past." David said, as Ava just rolled her eyes.

"Okay, well.. I just wanted to see how you two were doing.." Adam sighed.

"How thoughtful of you." David gave him a smirk.

"I'm fine. How about you, Adam?" Ava replied, rolling her eyes at David's remark. Adam looked at her neck, a little bit red still.

"God..I'm still sorry about that." Adam sighed. Ava shrugged.

"I would have done the same thing to be honest." Ava admitted.

"I don't think you would." Adam replied.

"Y'know, I'm still sorry I shot you. How's that feel, anyways?" David asked, chuckling.

"Yeah, fuck you." Adam replied, harshly. David laughed as Ava smacked David's arm. Adam walked over to Manny and Nero.

"Hey, Adam." Manny greeted him.

"Hey, uh - Adam, you ever think we'll find Sonya?" Nero asked.

"Yeah. I do." Adam replied.

"Well then your a fuckin' idiot." Nero yelled. He noticed that he had a bottle of whiskey in his hand, as if he was trying to hide it or something.

"How can you say that? You don't believe we'll find her?" Adam questioned. Carley covered Clem's ears, since he yelled pretty loudly, and the two of them were right next to Manny and Nero.

"Nero, you should probably stop drinking." Manny ordered.

"Oh, so your the boss now? I thought Mustache Man was the fucking boss. Well, that's a nice change! And to all of you! We are all gonna die, sooner or later! Just lettin' ya know that!" Nero yelled, as he drank a bit more. Adam reached for the bottle, and yanked it out of his mouth. Nero spit in his direction, and a small amount of spit landed on his black jacket.

"Sonya' dead, man. I know that for sure. Now give me back the fucking bottle." Nero ordered. Adam sighed and grabbed Nero by the arm, dragging him away to behind the train.

"ADAM...." Manny said, beginning to go after him. He got into the boxcar, and threw Nero out the other side, and Adam got out the boxcar, and punched Nero in the face a few times.

"Get your shit together, you fucking worthless sack of shit. YOU HEAR ME!?" Adam yelled.

"You fucked her, didn't you? You always came to her room in the middle of the nights. You fucked her, huh!?" Nero yelled back.

"Shut the fuck up! You're fucking drunk!" Adam said, throwing another punch. Nero groaned as he spit out blood.

"Come back over here when you're done being a prick." Adam growled as he walked back over to the logs, where Manny followed.

"Hey - Ad.." Manny began to say, when he was cut off by Adam.

"Leave me be." Adam growled.

To be continued in Part 5

Sign in to comment in this discussion.