TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• People stopped commenting when the forum games got moved because some people didn't follow the stories and lost them when they were moved, it sucks :(

TinyCarlos posted: »

I miss when alot more people used to comment! Probably because of my obnoxiously long break.

• edited July 2014

Err. I am seriously hating Kenny right now. Great chapter by the way :). Also, I wonder where all of the others went. Oh, just so you know, Beatrice has blue eyes, not brown.

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 1: The Traitor Within Part 4/4 [Surrender] Day 140, about 3:13 AM

• Damn YOU KENNY!

He can't just declare himself leader!

Spooch posted: »

Err. I am seriously hating Kenny right now. Great chapter by the way . Also, I wonder where all of the others went. Oh, just so you know, Beatrice has blue eyes, not brown.

• Wow, I forgot that Kenny was such an asshole in Season 1 :/

Looking forward for new chapters! At least Adam and Nero are alive, I hope they'll get back.

• There are too much character waiting to be introduced e.o

• Fuck Sombrero!
    I ship Adam/Nero

• It's all about this

Alt text

NERO X SONYA = SOMBRERO! DAWG!

SOMBRERO 4 LYFE!

Fuck Sombrero! I ship Adam/Nero

• The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
    Chapter 2: Grasping The Dark
    Part 1/6
    Day 154, 8:14 PM
    2 Weeks After The Fall of the Motor Inn

"Over there." Nero pointed to a drugstore, they were constantly on the move. The two of them, ever since the motor inn fell. It's been two weeks today since everything changed. The two of them weren't exactly friends, but they seemed to become better friends by the next two weeks. Adam had grown a small beard and it began to get a little bit colder now, he had acquired a blue jacket that had a fur collar, he found it at a strip mall, it was a change from his usual black sweatshirts, it was the best he could find. Nero's goatee had turned into a beard.

"Haven't we been there?" Adam asked. He couldn't keep track of how many places they've picked clean, but it seems that they didn't really have much supplies.

"Hell no. I would have noticed." Nero replied. If he was that sure, I trusted his instinct, I followed him and we went inside the drugstore, it was named Matthew's Drugs.

"Makes him sound like a fuckin' drug dealer." Nero laughed as he referenced to the drugstore banner.

"Oh, man, mother of fucks!" Nero exclaimed as he ran over to the front desk, and picked up a shotgun that had a few modifications, he held it up in the air and showed it to Adam.

"Look at this bad boy! This guy is obviously still here. Or he left it here! Either way, looks like it's ours." Nero cackled as he held it as if he was about to shoot a walker, and imitating gunshot noises. Nero laughed as he swung around with the shotgun in his hands.

"Hey, you see any condoms?" Nero asked.

"Didn't peg you for a desperate son of a bitch, and definitely not a homosexual." Adam replied to him, putting on a smile.

"Hey, there's gotta be some fine ladies out there." Nero laughed as he ransacked the shelves, taking whatever he could find.

"Who are you?" A voice said in the background, it was a little girl, maybe eight or nine years old.

"Not exactly what I was looking for..." Nero gulped, feeling embarrassed.

"Hey...what's your name?" Adam greeted the little girl with a warm smile, crouching down to her height.

"I'm...Cynthia. Who are you?" Cynthia greeted back with a nervous smile.

"I'm Adam Stark. And This is my friend Nero Zedlum. How are you?" Adam smiled again.

"Where's your dad at? Mother?" Nero asked.

"My mother is dead." Cynthia frowned, she stared at the group with a tear in her eye.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't say I know how you feel, because I didn't know my mother, and my father left me..." Adam replied to her. Nero's eyebrows raised. He learned something new about Adam.

"Who took care of you?" Cynthia wondered.

"Foster parents. Is your dad Matthew?" Adam asked, looking back to the banner.

"Yes. He should be back soon. Hey, that's his gun!" Cynthia growled as she looked at Nero holding the shotgun and Nero just put it on the ground and held his hands up.

"Who are you talking to, honey?" A man stumbled upon his daughter, Cynthia talking to Adam and Nero.

"Put your hands where I can see 'em!" Cynthia's father said as he had a pistol in his hand.

"Hey, look! We're not gonna hurt you. We're friendly!" Adam said as he put his hands up.

"Last person who said that ended up being a member of a raider group and killed my wife. I'm not gonna be stupid again, and cause the death of the only family I have left!" Matthew said, moving the gun back and forth towards the two of them.

"We just lost our camp to bandits. We had kids there. One was named Clementine and another one named Duck." Adam explained. Nero sighed.

"Tell them our life stories, why don't you?" Nero muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Matthew asked.

"Ignore him. Look, I'm sorry if we disturbed you two, we will get going." Adam said, backing up slowly.

"Stay a while. Why don't you? We can talk some things out." Matthew didn't hesitate.

[Stay with them.]
    [Leave. You need to get going. It's almost dark.]

• [Leave. You need to get going. It's almost dark.]

THEY SEEM LIKE NICE PEOPLE, TOO NICE PEOPLE.

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 2: Grasping The Dark Part 1/6 Day 154, 8:14 PM 2 Weeks After The Fa

• [Stay with them.]

Why the hell not, the don't seem sinister or anything.

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 2: Grasping The Dark Part 1/6 Day 154, 8:14 PM 2 Weeks After The Fa

• lol out of all of Nero's Priorities condoms was one of them XD

IDK something seems a little fishy about Matthew [Leave]

Soon Nero will reunite with Sonya and Sombrero will RETURN!

• If Sonya and the group even survived....

DUN DUN

lol out of all of Nero's Priorities condoms was one of them XD IDK something seems a little fishy about Matthew [Leave] Soon Nero will reunite with Sonya and Sombrero will RETURN!

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Don't put those thoughts in my head!

If Sonya and the group even survived.... DUN DUN

• [Stay with them.] Might as well stay. We have more manpower than them, so hopefully they won't try anything.

• I have a VERY bad feeling about this. We should better [leave] before something happens.

• [Stay with them]

• Stay with them. I din't get all tbe Sonya and Nero stuff. They look sooo different .-.

• [Stay with them.]

• [Leave. You need to get going. It's almost dark.]

• edited July 2014

No one gives a shit about Daniel it seems. :P

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 1: The Traitor Within Part 4/4 [Surrender] Day 140, about 3:13 AM

• [Stay with them.]

• Next Part will be tomorrow (7/9)

I couldn't start it because my computer overheated and I couldn't get it working till the next day, and Cry Wolf came out.

So next part will be tomorrow, I promise.

• The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
    Chapter 2: Grasping The Dark
    Part 2/6
    [Stay with them.]
    Day 154
    8:33 PM

Adam Stark

"Alright, we got time. Let's talk." Adam complied, Matthew and his daughter went into the back room of the Drugstore and he sat down on a lawn chair and Cynthia did the same, Nero sighed and the two men followed Matthew and his daughter into the room. There was a red baseball cap laying on the table he was sitting at, and he put it on his head. The man had blonde hair and it was medium length, and with the hat, you could see the grease in his hair. He looked kind of strong, but also didn't at the same time. His daughter gulped at the sight of Nero and Adam, she smiled nervously, she was skinny and tall, she was rather pale, and has brown silvery hair, that is in a ponytail, and she wore a dark pink hoodie that fit her quite well, the hoodie read 'N.C STATE', she also wear jeans and tall socks and brown black boots. Adam was reminded of Clementine but a bit older.

"How old are you?" Adam asked, sitting down.

"She's ten." Matthew said, moving over to his cabinet, grabbing a bag of chips.

"Sorry, it's the best we got." Matthew apologized at the lack of real food.

"Don't worry about it. You don't need to give us anything." Adam replied, and Matthew sat back down on his chair opening a bag of Lays Original Potato Chips.

"You said you lost your camp? How did that happen?" Matthew asked, crunching on some chips.

"Bandits. They invaded our camp and killed two of our own. The rest, I don't know." Adam explained, while Nero smiled nervously leaning in for a chip, Matthew looked at him, and turned the bag towards his way so he could reach for a chip. Nero winked at him as a sign of thanks and ate the chip.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Bandits, huh? The people who killed my wife, were just some crazy ass kids, about seventeen or eighteen, and they hit me over the head and tied me up..I had to watch as they raped my wife and killed her, right in front of me and my little girl." Matthew said, a tear falling from his eye, and he pulled his daughter in for a hug.

"Yeah, sounds like them alright. They killed my daughter - I mean, a friend of mine's daughter..." Nero said, frowning of his accidental saying. Adam gave him a confused look, Nero had thought of himself as Carmen's father? He didn't even know her. Adam ignored that, and just said he was sorry for his loss and sat back.

"Do you know if anyone else made it back though? Or survived, I mean?" Matthew asked.

"Yeah, Kenny unfortunately, that two-faced fucking asshole." Nero growled to himself.

"Nero." Adam warned him, he looked to the kid and Nero noticed that.

"Sorry, mom." Nero rolled his eyes. Matthew looked to his daughter than looked back to Adam and Nero.

"Oh shit, I really need to get going." Matthew looked at his watch. He got up quickly and went out the door.

"What the hell was that about?" Nero asked Adam.

"He's working for a guy. He'll be back later." Cynthia answered.

"That was abrupt." Adam said, getting up.

"Well, we'll be going...I guess...see ya?" Nero walked backwards, awkwardly. Something was off about those two, Adam thought. He didn't wanna stick around to find out what. Cynthia waved goodbye, awkwardly and the two of them walked out of the store and kept on walking down the road, hopefully to find a better place.

"That was fucking weird." Nero said.

"I know...something wasn't right.." Adam replied.

Daniel and Beth

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Come on, fuckers!" Daniel yelled to the walkers coming forward to them.

"Come on you, sons of bitches!" Beth tried to attract them towards.

"What exactly do we plan to do here?" Manny asked. Manny had run into them recently after searching for his folks. He never did continue on the trail.

"Get them over here, so we can clear them out!" Daniel replied, yelling out to the walkers.

"Still don't understand why you think this is a good plan..." Manny sighed, beginning to yell out like Daniel and Beth.

Four hours later, about 12:29 AM

"Well, we did it...job well done." Manny smiled, opening a bottle of water.

"Dude, save that shit. We don't have much left." Beth growled, and Manny handed it over to Beth, as an ask to share. Daniel sighed as he lay down on a rock.

"You want any?" Beth asked Daniel. Daniel shook his head, as he looked up to the stars. Some walkers had ripped through his duct tape, hopefully that didn't mean that they had scratched him, infecting him.

"Whoa, stay back!" Manny said, pulling his gun towards a stranger that had wandered by.

"Give me all your food!" The stranger said, he had a huge rifle and pointed it at Manny and Beth. Daniel got up and put his hands up, and tried to convince the stranger. He seemed to be just a teenager. Maybe sixteen or seventeen?

"Gun down, kid!" Beth said, not holding her gun.

"Shut up, bitch! Just give me your food, and I'll let you go. Please." The teenager said.

"Don't make anything worse, kid. Just drop the gun. We aren't going to hurt you." Manny replied.

"What's your name?" Daniel asked.

"I'm-I'm...Gage. Why-why do you wanna know?" Gage asked, pointing the gun towards Daniel now, giving Manny a clear shot to take it, he gave a look to Daniel, and Daniel looked to Manny and shook his head. Manny obeyed and put his gun down.

"You don't wanna do this, Gage. You look like a good person. Here, we'll give you food, but we can't give you all of our food. We have to survive too." Daniel explained to him, slowly walking forward, almost about to disarm him.

"Stay the fuck back!" Gage yelled, panting heavily, he backed up and cocked the rifle.

"Please..just..." Daniel tried to get him to stop.

"Put the gun down, kid! For the last time!" Beth yelled. Daniel yelled to Beth to put the gun down. Beth shook her head, and Daniel released he had to make a decision.

[Kill the teenager.]
    [Give all your food up.]

• [Kill the teenager.]

Bitch!

Also, it's weird seeing my characters being creepy fucks, but oh well. I'll see where this goes, as it seems like they're being manipulated by some outside force...

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 2: Grasping The Dark Part 2/6 [Stay with them.] Day 154 8:33 PM

• Adam gave him a confused look, Nero had thought of himself as Carmen's father? He didn't even know her. Adam ignored that, and just said he was sorry for his loss and sat back.

SOMBRERO 4 LYFE DAWG! I can imagine Nero and Sonya hugging when they finally meet eachother. That'd be super cool.

Let's [kill the teenager.] Put the gun down, bitch!

• [Kill the teenager]

like InKennyWeTrust said "SOMBRERO 4 LYFE DAWG!"

• [Kill the teenager]

• [Kill the teenager.] We tried to negotiate, but you didn't take the offer :\ .

• [Kill the teenager.]

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 2: Grasping The Dark Part 2/6 [Stay with them.] Day 154 8:33 PM

• I like how i get dislikes for my oppinion

Shumisha posted: »

Stay with them. I din't get all tbe Sonya and Nero stuff. They look sooo different .-.

• Give the food and then shoot him in the head :D

• [Kill the teenager]

sorry gage.

Hey, will my character, David Bale, ever make a re-appearence?

• edited July 2014

YEAH! SOMBRERO!

[Kill the teenager] like InKennyWeTrust said "SOMBRERO 4 LYFE DAWG!"

• I bought a SOMBRERO in Spain, SOMBRERO CONFIRMED.

YEAH! SOMBRERO!

• [Give all your food up.]

• I know because of the vote the kid will most likely die, but whatever.

Zyphon posted: »

[Give all your food up.]

• There's a whole galaxy named SOMBRERO. SOMBRERO CONFIRMED!

I bought a SOMBRERO in Spain, SOMBRERO CONFIRMED.

• Just gonna say this...

Episode 4 will (hopefully) leave you breathless at the stuff I have in store for you guys. Episode 4 is 100% planned out, and now Episode 5 is in planning stage.

Figured I'd give you a kind of update of this stuff..

• I'm scared yet excited at the same time

Just gonna say this... Episode 4 will (hopefully) leave you breathless at the stuff I have in store for you guys. Episode 4 is 100% planned out, and now Episode 5 is in planning stage. Figured I'd give you a kind of update of this stuff..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.