Corrupt a Wish

edited August 2009 in Forum Games
All u have to do is make a wish and the person below must think of a way to corrupt that wish.
Example: I wish for a plate of cookies
Response: your wish is granted but u have no milk therefore u die of thirst when u eat them

I wish for a puppy.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    hmm you get your puppy but it has rabies and bites you...now you have rabies

I wish for a million dollars
  • edited July 2009
    Granted. Unfortunately it's exactly the sum which had been robbed from the bank today and the robber mysteriously resembled you.

I'd wish I were a game designer.
  • edited July 2009
    Wish Granted. You're hired as a game designer, but the company that took you on is immediately swallowed by EA games, 90% of the firm is fired, no other company can afford to take you on in the current financial climate and for the same reason you're unable to make start or your own, small, indie games production.

I wish I was irresistible to the ladies :P
  • edited July 2009
    Wish Granted. You are so irresistible that you end up being tugged at to death after 20 of the 3 billion women who want you have a fight, attempting to pull you to themselves, and you end up being torn to shreds. Kind of a downer, but at least it's better than being pulled to death by men!

I wish all of the stuff I have order from Telltale and other places online would arrive today.
  • edited July 2009
    Granted. Everything you have ever ordered, past present and future arrived today after making your wish. You have ripped a hole in the time/space continuum and destroyed the universe. Congratulations!

I with all politicians were completely honest and incapable of corruption.
  • edited July 2009
    Wish Granted. There is nothing to do with politics for the news to report, and so they all turn on YOU. Within minutes everyone in the world, regardless of whether they know you or not, hates you, and you are driven to the brink of death by the angry mobs, after the media soiled your good name, and you soiled your good pants.

I wish it was summer. (PS. I Live In Australia :))
  • edited July 2009
    Jagger88 wrote: »
    Wish Granted. There is nothing to do with politics for the news to report, and so they all turn on YOU. Within minutes everyone in the world, regardless of whether they know you or not, hates you, and you are driven to the brink of death by the angry mobs, after the media soiled your good name, and you soiled your good pants.

I wish it was summer. (PS. I Live In Australia :))

Granted. Global warming accelerates to the point where winters all over the world are at least as hot as the hottest day experienced in whatever country you're in all summer long. Real summers are so bad that only people living near either pole can survive and will only dare travel south (or north, in your case) in the middle of winter and only in an emergency. The Ice Caps have melted and all bodies of water in "the middle section" of the world have dried up.

I wish for a glass of Cherry Coke.
  • edited July 2009
    Granted. You now have in your hand a pint glass of fruity-smelling, burnable, black fuel-chunks, but the only place they make them is a padded room with no flint, metal, matches, lighters, or magnesium. And since it was easier to get you into that room than the cherry coke out, you're kinda stuck with nothing to do with it.

I wish the lawn stayed short.
  • edited July 2009
    Your lawn stays short but all your neighbors around u get jealous and plot to kill u in your sleep.

I wish i had free gas for the rest of my life
  • edited July 2009
    You get it. No one wants to stay near you because of how flatulent you are.

I wish people would look in the Forum Games before making a thread that has already been made.
  • edited July 2009
    Granted. People will look in the Forum Games in every single community all over the world and won't start a new thread if there ever has been a similar one.
    I don't know the number of communities on this planet, but...

I'd wish I had a kitten.
  • edited July 2009
    Granted. The kitten is of a breed of cat that is both feral and untameable. When old enough it becomes to vicious you have no choice but to have it put down before it tries to do the same to you.

I wish for a new Sony MP3 player.
  • edited July 2009
    Granted. The Sony MP3 player is yours, but the Sony MP3 unites all other MP3 players in your neighborhood and destroys all humans in their path for world domination.

I wish for a chocolate cake.
  • edited July 2009
    Wish granted. You now wear chocolate cake all over your favorite clothing and in both shoes. That's going to stain.

I wish that authors wrote better books in less time.
  • edited July 2009
    Granted. Authors now have less time to write better books.

I wish I had plenty of time to myself every day.
  • edited July 2009
    Marduk wrote: »
    Granted. Authors now have less time to write better books.

I wish I had plenty of time to myself every day.

Wish granted. Unfortunately you realise you haven't haven't got any money to buy anything, and you are starving. Back to work!

EDIT: I forgot to add a wish, and when I went to edit it my laptop overheated and died (AGAIN) so my wish is, IT WOULDN'T!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2009
    Granted. Your laptop never overheats again. Your laptop never even heats again, remaining dead cold and useless. You could replace it, but the wish affects every lap top that will ever come into your possession and they'll all meet the same fate.

I wish there was a cure for being neuro typical.
  • edited July 2009
    Wish granted. However, they had to code the neuro-diversity cure (NDC) onto a bacteriophage that only infects the elderly. And it's random, anyhow. Enjoy a neurotypical life.

I wish my parrot didn't take it into his head to chomp down on my face sometimes.

(Digging your avatar, by the way, Marduk. Was that the autograph episode where he met Mickey Rooney?)
  • edited July 2009
    Wish granted now everyone is neuro typical so no will will notice.

I wish all the spiders in the world would die
  • edited July 2009
    CageyJay wrote: »
    (Digging your avatar, by the way, Marduk. Was that the autograph episode where he met Mickey Rooney?)
    (remaining off topic)
    I don't know, I did have to crop some of the pic but it was only donald to begin with, no signatures or anything. I'm not huge disney fan, I just wanted a pic of donald for a pun on the mispronounciation of my name. This was the first angry shot of him I could find....
  • edited July 2009
    (To britt)

Granted. Now all spiders are dead and flies and other pest-like insects abound. Your entire body is consumed by flies and other insects, and everyone in the world keeps their distance from you. With no friends, you have no choice but to spend the rest of your life in solitude in the middle of the desert, when the extreme heat from global warming (from my previous wish) kills you. Enjoy!

I wish for a balloon filled with helium that I can suck from.
  • edited July 2009
    Granted. Now you are in Guybrush's body in the last chapter of LCR forever. Have fun with LeChuck playing with that voodoo doll...

I'd wish there would be LCR special edition soon.
  • GwyGwy
    edited July 2009
    Granted.
    The team behind Escape from Monkey Island rejoins and start working on it.

I wish I lose some fat more easily.
  • edited July 2009
    Granted. Enjoy your un-life as a skeleton.

I'd wish the weather was better.
  • edited July 2009
    Granted. However, whether the weather is hot or whether the weather is cold, the weather does not know whether the weather you wanted is the one it is or whether it is the one you didn't. However, whether your weather choice was whatever, the weather will choose the opposite. This word conundrum causes your head to implode.

I wish my assignment was done.
  • edited July 2009
    britt12334 wrote: »
    Wish granted now everyone is neuro typical so no will will notice.

I wish all the spiders in the world would die
    If everybody is neuro typical then how is it cured?
    Jagger88 wrote: »
    I wish my assignment was done.
    You put your pen down, or stop typing, declaring your work finished and wait for the deadline to come about before handing it in. The one who set your assignment disagrees and fails you for handing in an incomplete piece of work.

I wish I could do real magic.
  • edited July 2009
    Granted. Scientists dissect you trying to find out the genetic quirk that lets you cast Magic Missile.

I wish I wasn't so bored right now.
  • edited July 2009
    Granted you arent bored because you are being chased by a blood thirsty three-headed monkey

I wish people weren't so stupid
  • edited July 2009
    Granted by too bad u didnt wish u were smarter as well. Now you are the dumbest person on the planet.

I wish for a swimming pool.
  • edited July 2009
    You get ur pool but its filled with all those dead spiders.

I wish for a gold statue of me
  • edited July 2009
    Granted. The earth's inhabitants now take you as their god after the idol is created an astonishing 100 feet high. After feeding you individual grapes and satisfying all your wishes, you cannot take the peace and quiet any longer and destroy your statue. The idol demolishes the city of Tokyo, the residents of which harness the power of Godzilla to "take care of you". Congratulations, you dead!

I just noticed all my corrupted wishes are long and end with the person being killed or committing suicide.

I wish I was more succinct and less gory.
  • edited July 2009
    Wish Granted. You are now not gory, to the point where you can no longer stand the point where animals are killed, butchered and cooked so that you can eat them. Turning to vegitarianism you realise that neither can you stand the thought of any vegitation or fungus being uprooted from the earth to be eaten, either.

You're forced to starve to death when you realise that even the thought of anything, even if not something that began alive, being chewed and digested and... so forth... is far too gory for you.

At least you were able to explain your feelings on the matter succinctly :)

I wish I had a space ship.
  • edited July 2009
    Wish Granted. You are now not gory, to the point where you can no longer stand the point where animals are killed, butchered and cooked so that you can eat them. Turning to vegitarianism you realise that neither can you stand the thought of any vegitation or fungus being uprooted from the earth to be eaten, either.

You're forced to starve to death when you realise that even the thought of anything, even if not something that began alive, being chewed and digested and... so forth... is far too gory for you.

At least you were able to explain your feelings on the matter succinctly :)

I wish I had a space ship.

You have your spaceship, only for Darth Vader to come and kill you with the force.

I wish for a working xbox 360 controller.
  • edited July 2009
    Okay. You get bored of Xbox and wish you had a different console, but because you used your only wish on a stupid Xbox controller, you can't get it. Amazingly, you are also unable to make any money for the rest of your life. And, guess, what, you die. Have fun with all the other people I've killed in this thread. I just can't help it!

I wish for Sam and Max Season 2 to come out on Wii tomorrow, and for me to automatically be sent it for free, as well as Monkey Island.
  • edited July 2009
    You very a Wii version of Sam & Max however the necessary changes for the port aren't complete. You see the opening animations but can't get past the office because it's designed to be played with a keyboard and mouse and not a wiimote.

You are largely unconcerned with this, as Monkey Island arrived at the same time crushing your home and most of the surrounding area. You should have ordered the game that was based on it instead of the island itself.

I wish a had a Mech, like the ones in all of those anime films and cartoons.
  • edited July 2009
    I wish a had a Mech, like the ones in all of those anime films and cartoons.

Granted.

You also got blue hair, freakishly huge eyes, and no lip-sync.

I wish that life is happy for me and everyone else, especially whoever grants this wish.
  • edited July 2009
    tredlow wrote: »
    Granted.

You also got blue hair, freakishly huge eyes, and no lip-sync.
    I'd look at this as an added bonus, truth be told :P
    I wish that life is happy for me and everyone else, especially whoever grants this wish.
    Your wish is granted. You and everybody else become so content with life that they no longer even trouble themselves to take basic measures of survival such as feeding, taking medication, etc. The human race is extinct within a matter of weeks.
  • edited July 2009
    The human race is extinct within a matter of weeks.

After all we've been through, I'd say that it's a nice way to go!

By the way, you forgot to make a wish, and therefore you get nothing, which is good, considering that if you did wish for something, it'd be corrupted and something bad will happen.

I wish for an axe-wielding amazon riding a fire-breathing polar bear to take to the prom.
  • edited July 2009
    tredlow wrote: »
    After all we've been through, I'd say that it's a nice way to go!

By the way, you forgot to make a wish, and therefore you get nothing, which is good, considering that if you did wish for something, it'd be corrupted and something bad will happen.

I wish for an axe-wielding Amazon riding a fire-breathing polar bear to take to the prom.
    Wish Granted. You and one of your dates have a wonderful time; all eyes are on you as you dance together with the Amazon, who is wearing her formal loin cloth. Later you go to "make out point", where all United State'ians go after proms to lose their virginity, and your experience there promises to put anybody else’s to shame.

However by polar bear feels neglected by your lack of affection and envious towards the Amazon in a way that only a polar bear can. You go down quickly. The Amazon fairs a little better, however (being caught off guard, grief stricken at your death and having had her axe confiscated at the prom) she doesn't survive the night, either.

I wish I owned my own TARDIS and could fly it solo.
  • edited July 2009
    Wish granted, but it asploded.

I wish for SBCG4AP to come onto XBLA!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.