TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

1262728293032»

Comments

• Awesome first chapter! :D

TinyCarlos posted: »

THE WALKING DEAD: RIGHT OR WRONG SEASON 2, EPISODE 1: WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES PART 1 DAY 538 Jake and Sean’s Hardware Tools.

• Okay so the second part didn't even publish apparently so I gotta rewrite it tonight -_-

• ._. I will wait....

Okay so the second part didn't even publish apparently so I gotta rewrite it tonight -_-

• .... and wait more....

Zyphon posted: »

._. I will wait....

• Oh my god, WHAT THE FUCK? Happened again.

Hang on guys. There will be one tonight if it doesn't screw up again.

• THE WALKING DEAD: RIGHT OR WRONG

SEASON TWO, EPISODE ONE: WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES

PART 2

DAY 538

Adam rushed over to Jamie, gripping the machete tightly and slicing the brains of the walker's head, Jamie flinched at how close Adam came to hitting Jamie. Jamie then stopped pumping, facing Adam.

"Phew, thanks." Jamie sighed in relief, hearing a yell of pain from Leroy. A walker had sinked his teeth into Leroy's neck.

"Fuck! Fuck! Leroy!!" Jamie cried, running towards him as the walkers pulled him down to the ground, Adam ran after him and began to held him back.

"He's gone, dammit! We have to go!" Adam growled, pulling him back. Jamie then ran off, and Adam began to follow him.

"Adam, this way!" Jamie yelled, but Adam could no longer see since the walkers were blocking every direction, he was cornered.

"ADAM!" Jamie's voice yelled, but Adam was surrounded. There was no way out of this. Adam kept hitting walkers that even got remotely close to him, he figured there was no way out of this - but he kept fighting anyways. He then saw an opening, a walker had tripped and fell on the ground. Adam quickly dived across the small platform, landing on the grass. He then got back up, looking for Jamie. He was nowhere in sight, Adam ran off into the woods - alone.

After a few minutes, Adam was out of breath. It was a bit dark now, he was in the forest - and with the cold, he now had to make a fire. He pulled out a flashlight from his bag, turning it on. He looked around, it wasn't pitch black outside, but it soon would be. He looked around - nothing. Just leaves and branches. Adam walked down a path that looked clear enough, shining the flashlight to the left and right of him, and carefully scanning the area ahead. Adam then shined the light on a small house, Adam then opened the door to it - much to his surprise it was unlocked. He walked inside, shining. He looked to see about eight people sleeping on the floor or in sleeping grounds, he had shined a light in one of the group members faces, cursing under his breath. The man woke up, grabbing his knife.

"What the fuck?" The man gasped.

"What's goin' on?" Another man asked.

"Who the hell..?" A third man asked.

"Oh shit!" A woman exclaimed.

One man flicked the light switch on, holding the knife in his hand towards Adam. The two other men grabbed pistols. The man with the knife was an African-American.

"I told you this place was a bad idea, Terry! He knows where we are now!" The bulk man who had military dog tags around his neck.

"Josh, quiet. Who the fuck are you?" Terry asked.

"He's obviously with Rashad! Look at that flashlight, it's signatured 'Ace Products'" Josh was examining the big logo sign on his flashlight.

"I don't know who Rashad is, I just came inside - I didn't mean to disturb you, i'll leave." Adam raised his hands up, dropping the flashlight.

"You can't let him leave." A man named Jav said.

"We're not deciding anything tonight, guys." A colombian crossed his arms, raising his eyebrows in interest.

"What do you mean we're not decided tonight!?" Charlie questioned.

"We can tie him up, make sure he doesn't do anything. If he's really with Rashad, then we wait for him to come by." The colombian suggested.

"That's probably the dumbest idea I've ever heard, did you hit your head and forget what Rashad is capable of?" Katherine observed.

"I know damn well what that son of a bitch is capable of, don't even remind me." The colombian frowned.

"Shit, I'm sorry." Katherine apologized.

"Just tie him up, it sounds like the best plan here." Jill crossed her arms.

"We can't do that! We've been saving that rope for-" Gabrielle objected.

"Like I said, we can't just sit here babbling about what to do, let's sleep on it!" The colombian brought up his idea once again.

"What can I do to prove it to you?" Adam asked.

"I don't suppose you really can.." Terry shrugged.

"I think the flashlight is proof enough." Josh said.

"Are you serious!? A fucking flashlight brand convinces you?" The colombian questioned.

"Okay look, I was just-" Adam was interrupted when Jav pulled out a shotgun pointing it towards Adam, cocking it.

"Whoa, what the fuck!?" The colombian objected.

"I'm ending this before Rashad gets here!" Jav growled.

[Grab the gun,]
    [Yell at him.]

• [Grab the gun,]

THE WALKING DEAD: RIGHT OR WRONG SEASON TWO, EPISODE ONE: WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES PART 2 DAY 538 Adam rushed over to Jamie, gr

• [Grab the gun]

THE WALKING DEAD: RIGHT OR WRONG SEASON TWO, EPISODE ONE: WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES PART 2 DAY 538 Adam rushed over to Jamie, gr

• [Grab the gun.]

• [Grab the gun.]

• [Grab the gun,]

• [Grab the gun,]

• 5 days of nothing? Realy? Not even a comment from someone? TinyCarlos, where are you ;-;

• {NOW DROP THE GOD DAM GUN!)

[grab the gun]

• I'm not too sure what's going on with this....

uh. Guys?

• Just trying to keep the discussion alive :)

• Sorry guys, been busy with college shit lately - this'll be back in the next few days.

• Hey bro, you don't owe us. This is a great series and whenever you have time is good enough.

Sorry guys, been busy with college shit lately - this'll be back in the next few days.

• edited October 2014

Little update here - currently working on the third part, trying to get it finished and ready for you guys.

• Hey Carlos. How's your story going? still busy I guess.

Little update here - currently working on the third part, trying to get it finished and ready for you guys.

• What if he's preparing THE WHOLE SEASON IN ONE o3o

Hey Carlos. How's your story going? still busy I guess.

• This shall return soon....

• When? Can i make a character?

This shall return soon....

• hmmmmmmmmm.. mysterious.

This shall return soon....

• Hey guys! Chapter tonight! FINALLY.

• edited December 2014

Made a character :P

• **THE WALKING DEAD: RIGHT OR WRONG

SEASON TWO, EPISODE ONE: WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES

PART 3

DAY 538**

Adam grabbed the gun from Jav, which caused him to fire a shot into the roof. He kicked Jav in the crotch, causing him to groan and fall back. Adam then unloaded the weapon and opened the front door and tossed it out.

"I'm not here to hurt you! Let's calm down and talk! Okay!? Can we manage that!?" Adam questioned. Jav sighed.

"Yes. We can." Link nodded, telling everyone else to lower their guns.

"You realize we could gun you down at any given moment, right?" Charlie asked.

"Then shoot me." Adam replied. Josh shook his head at his sister and then sighed, "That shot probably drew attention." Terry inferred.

"I can't believe you guys are believing this son of a bitch." Jav rolled his eyes. Adam heard voices outside.

"Get down!" Josh ordered, "Get to your spots. It might be them." Everyone got to their "spots" while Adam hid behind crates, which had a small crack which Adam could see out of.

"I don't think the gunshot was here. We could go inside..." A woman's voice said.

"No. Fuck Rashad, let's have a moment to ourselves. The gunshot can wait." The other woman said.

"Ohh... Z, you are quite a flirt, huh?" The woman said.

"Rashad doesn't know I sleep with a fifteen year old. And Rashad doesn't know you sleep with a twenty-seven year old." Z commented.

"So what? There isn't any laws for that..."

"I know, Laura. He'll find out eventually. Just letting you know... now, come on." Z told her. Laura began to take her shirt off while Adam stared awkwardly.

"I told you this motherfucker was with Rashad." Jav whispered. The two women began to make love while Adam sighed, feeling very uncomfortable at what was happening.

"Can we shoot these lesbians?" Charlie whispered. "Quiet." Josh ordered. One of the women began to moan and then after a few minutes, "Hey! Laura, Z, y'all out here!?"

"Shit. Hurry, get your fucking clothes on. HURRY." Z ordered. The two men dressed quickly and then walked towards another man.

"Rashad, we were just--"

"Did you find the source of the gunshot?" Rashad asked, the african-american with gang tattoos on his stomach and arms.

"No. I think it's another few yards."

"Did you check this house?" Rashad asked.

"N-" Laura began to say, but was cut off by Z, "Yeah, we did. Nothing there."

"Is there something you aren't telling me, girls?" Rashad asked. He walked forward, running his fingers through Z's hair. "No. Why?"

"I dunno. You're acting kinda weird, my love. I'm going to double check this house to see if you didn't.... miss anything." Rashad told Z, he opened the door and then Adam stepped up, the rest of the group stayed hiding.

"What do you want?" Adam asked. Rashad smiled, "You lied to me, ladies."

"What? We didn't lie! We never saw him in there, I swear!" Z said.

"This is my house. I wanna know what the hell you're doing here." Adam came across intimidating. Rashad raised his eyebrow, "Apologies. We heard a gunshot and we just wanted to know what was going on. Could you tell me if these women searched your lovely house?"

"No. They didn't step foot in here. I heard them.... talking out there."

Laura's face reddened, she realized he had heard them. Rashad sighed, rubbing his forehead, "My girl, Z - she likes to lie. Along with her friend, Laura. The bisexual slut." Laura gasped. Z wanted to interfere, but she was afraid of Rashad.

"I've been looking for some friends of mine. They've been missing. I'm afraid the walkers have taken them. Have you- Ah, forget it. I don't want to bother you." He then saw a foot move and then he sighed, "Is it just you here?"

"Yes! Can you leave, now!?" Adam growled. Rashad chuckled, and then he fired a shot into the side of Adam's head.

"I don't like liars."

• Holy shit! A chapter! (Haven't read it yet, I'll be sure to do that)

**THE WALKING DEAD: RIGHT OR WRONG SEASON TWO, EPISODE ONE: WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES PART 3 DAY 538** Adam grabbed the gun from

• Wait a minute, wait a minute. ADAM'S DEAD?

**THE WALKING DEAD: RIGHT OR WRONG SEASON TWO, EPISODE ONE: WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES PART 3 DAY 538** Adam grabbed the gun from

• Um... Well... so... that happened.

• WTF? C'mon he can't be dead already

So glad this finally restarted ^^

• son of a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii................. okay. okay. wow. amazing.

• Holy christ. it's been what, 2 and 1/2 years since I last updated this....

Looking back on it, honestly, I think this story is garbage. Like, the writing is terrible, dialogue is dumb, a lot of the events are very cringeworthy and unrealistic.

Ugh. I just wanted to say that. Maybe some day I'll continue this but I doubt people will even remember this fic or have the patience to read through it and get a reminder of what all happened.

• edited May 2017

Ill support you man if you do. And thank you for not abandoning this.

Holy christ. it's been what, 2 and 1/2 years since I last updated this.... Looking back on it, honestly, I think this story is garbage. L

• edited May 2017

I used to read your story a long fucking time ago, even though I gave up on it halfway through, but it's always been the one I've remembered the most out of all the forum stories. I did like the premise a lot, since it's a revision of Season 1, but a few months back I tried to re-read the story and I realized that indeed it was not a good story, at least not by the standards I currently have.

I loved most of the characters, though. Adam had a lot of promise, and of course, I could never forget Nero. One of the most memorable characters in the fanfiction I've read. I'll admit, I think you were brave to come out and say something after so long. If you redid this story on the forum games section, I'd definitely read it, since I loved the story back then, and I'm sure other people would also love this story. Continuing it probably won't do much, since it's been so long, but that's just my opinion ^^ re-doing it is always a possibility, if you still actively write and feel like continuing this.

I hope you'll let me know if you decide to do something with this story. I'm also a writer and if you need it, I could give you a helping hand and give you my opinion on your writing or something.

Holy christ. it's been what, 2 and 1/2 years since I last updated this.... Looking back on it, honestly, I think this story is garbage. L

• edited March 2018

Thanks a lot for the kind words. I know this reply is 10 months later, but I just visited this thread again.

Anyways, I still think this story is pretty bad, from a dialogue standpoint, and how I tried to describe scenes. It was very vague and messy and just... bad. I appreciate that people enjoyed the characters and the story...

But Season 1 is literally just the Season 1 game with small revisions. It's very unoriginal and just adds a bunch of characters to the already existing amount of characters. This is partly why so many characters didn't get introduced.

Season 2 was a step away from that, and I literally got -- three chapters done? I'd like to start it all over again with a new story, but I don't want to suddenly lose interest and abandon it all over again, lol.

I used to read your story a long fucking time ago, even though I gave up on it halfway through, but it's always been the one I've remembered

Sign in to comment in this discussion.