What are the worst things in this world?

Comments

• Well what do you define as sin?

Committing sin, greed for money

• i you parents hadn't fell in love, how would anybody have given birth to you?

Ellias posted: »

love

• that is probably the.... i don't even have words

This: http://godhatesgoths.com/godhateswomen.html WARNING: Don't read if you don't want to be disgusted.

• Murderers, dictators, sexists, homophobes, racists etc.

Basically anyone who tries to control how another person lives their life.

• Do people who try to force political correctness down everyone's throat count?

Flog61 posted: »

Murderers, dictators, sexists, homophobes, racists etc. Basically anyone who tries to control how another person lives their life.

• How expensive college is and half the time, you waste it on stupid, useless classes that have NOTHING to do with your career choice but must take them to graduate.

• edited October 2014

If they're actually trying to force you to do it yes. But if you're not being forced and instead massively overreacting, then no.

I mean, political correctness hasn't killed hundreds of thousands if not millions of people as racism, sexism and homophobia have, but you're welcome to hold the view that it's worse than the three of them.

Me saying I don't like racists etc. isn't forcing anything down your throat. You're perfectly free to support racism if you so wish, or to feel apathetic about it.

I mean, in my opinion BVHs are annoying and immoral, but I'm sure you feel that about SJWs.

Lingvort posted: »

Do people who try to force political correctness down everyone's throat count?

• But if you're not being forced and instead massively overreacting, then no.

Hardly. If "massively overreacting" means "having a negative option of the larger part of a certain concept" nowadays, then yeah. I am, indeed, "massively overreacting".

I mean, political correctness hasn't killed hundreds of thousands if not millions of people as racism, sexism and homophobia have, but you're welcome to hold the view that it's worse than the three of them.

Yeah, of course I am welcome to do that. Too bad that I view those three things negatively. They aren't worse than PC, and I'm not really trying to compare them. PC is, in my opinion, overused and often misused. Not to mention that some of the terms they are using make me cringe every time I hear them.

Me saying I don't like racists etc. isn't forcing anything down your throat. You're perfectly free to support racism if you so wish, or to feel apathetic about it.

Did I say it is? Conveying an opinion isn't forcing it down onto anyone, I agree. Not to mention that I don't support racism, even if I am free to do that. However, I don't support multiculturalism, either, just throwing it out here.

I mean, in my opinion BVHs are annoying and immoral, but I'm sure you feel that about SJWs.

I'm not sure what "BVH" is, pardon my ignorance on that, but you're spot on about SJWs.

If they're actually trying to force you to do it yes. But if you're not being forced and instead massively overreacting, then no. I mean,

• edited October 2014

Massively overreacting i nthe sense that political correctness theoretically tells you what is and isn't okay to say. It doesn't force you to do so.

Wait, hold on: you don't think racism, sexist and homophobia, things which lead people to kill themselves and other people, are worse than political correctness? What on....how?!

Yes, it is often overused and misuaed, completely agree. That does NOT make it worse than racial or sexual hatred.

I thought you were implying that I was forcing my views of sexism, racism as homophobia down your throat. Sorry.

A BVH is a 'backwards view holder' - that is to say the polar opposite of an SJW. BVHs think the social attitudes of 100 years ago are perfectly fine and we should have them today, while SJWs want to force the views we will most likely have in 100 years on us right now.

So BVHs are people who believe segregation of any kind because of attributes outside a person's control, such as Apartheid, is perfectly cool, people who think all gay people should die etc. etc.

But if you're not being forced and instead massively overreacting, then no. Hardly. If "massively overreacting" means "having a nega

• edited October 2014

Massively overreacting in the sense that political correctness theoretically tells you what is and isn't okay to say. It doesn't force you to do so.

Thing is, in my opinion, PC is, instead of telling you what isn't okay to say, it is telling you what to say, therefore limiting the very freedom of individual (in terms of expressing oneself).

Wait, hold on: you don't think racism, sexist and homophobia, things which lead people to kill themselves and other people, are worse than political correctness? What on....how?!

I... I don't even know! It-it just happens, ya know? A bit of rational thought and a bit of liberal i-ideas here and there, ya know? That's it, really. R-really!

I thought you were implying that I was forcing my views of sexism, racism as homophobia down your throat. Sorry.

Not precisely. I dislike those things, too. Maybe not to the same extent, but I do.

A BVH is a 'backwards view holder' - that is to say the polar opposite of an SJW. BVHs think the social attitudes of 100 years ago are perfectly fine and we should have them today, while SJWs want to force the views we will most likely have in 100 years on us right now.

I see. Well, I've never heard "BVH" as a term before, so thank you for explaining it to me. Again, it's a matter of opinion. One can say that SJW is someone who is pushing for a rational and liberal thinking, ideas and progressive thoughts that will become a societal norm only decades or whole generations later, but on the other hand, SJWs can be described as people who are trying to shut people up despite having supposedly progressive ideals and supporting freedom of thought, just because their way of thinking is dramatically different to that of their opponent(s).

Massively overreacting i nthe sense that political correctness theoretically tells you what is and isn't okay to say. It doesn't force you t

• Yep. Words cannot describe how evil these people are.

that is probably the.... i don't even have words

• edited October 2014

But telling you what to say isn't forcing you to say it. You still have freedom of speech.

Opposing voting rights for black people is legally stripping them of a right. Opposing gay marriage is legally preventing them from having equal rights. If those campaigns are successful then it's literally impossible for black people to vote or gay people to marry. You still have the choice over what you say with political correctness.

If you don't know why you think those are less severe issues than political correctness then you have your answer right there why they are :p

Most SJWs haven't been trying to 'shut people up' per se, that isn't their motivation, but rather they've been trying to defend upset people. Now, they may sometimes go too far, but it's still a good thing to defend people.

Massively overreacting in the sense that political correctness theoretically tells you what is and isn't okay to say. It doesn't force you t

• Exactly. It's just...... pathetically evil.

Murderers, dictators, sexists, homophobes, racists etc. Basically anyone who tries to control how another person lives their life.

• Big spiders, not the small ones like daddy longlegs. The big ones like tarantulas and trapdoor spiders.

• Alt text

Better?

DID SOMEONE SAY MICHAEL BAY?

• The Islamic State.

/thread

• things like these make me so happy that i live in Denmark :p

JJwolf posted: »

How expensive college is and half the time, you waste it on stupid, useless classes that have NOTHING to do with your career choice but must take them to graduate.

• Fuck Sharia law

BigBlindMax posted: »

The Islamic State. /thread

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited October 2014

I forgot to add 'ignorance about Islamic culture."

Not all Sharia is bad. It's used in a bunch of other countries to settle civil disputes and factors into their penal code. There are four schools of Sharia, but the western media and education system only exposes people to the extremist school that the Saudis follow with the hand-chopping and shit.

EDIT: I'm more disturbed by their practices of slaughter non-combatants en masse and executing prisoners on the spot. The stuff in their propaganda film was chilling. After capturing a Syrian army base outside of Raqqa, they forced the captured troops to dig their own graves and gunned them down. Fucking brutal...

sprocket23 posted: »

Fuck Sharia law

• Lucky! :( Here in america, its all about $$$. Sad.

things like these make me so happy that i live in Denmark

• good news for ya :). in our neighbor country Norway, anyone, from anywhere in the world can come an study, for FREE

Lucky! Here in america, its all about $$$. Sad.

• Fucking Education-Industrial Complex, man. Spent 5,000 to take a month long Arabic course this summer.

How expensive college is and half the time, you waste it on stupid, useless classes that have NOTHING to do with your career choice but must take them to graduate.

• edited October 2014

Thanks, you seem like a nice a guy too :-)

a man with some sense, i like you scandinavia FTW

• The main reason I hate them is because they want the entire world to follow Sharia law. They want to take away our freedom. That's the worst kind of thing you can do, forcing others to live the way you think they should live.

I forgot to add 'ignorance about Islamic culture." Not all Sharia is bad. It's used in a bunch of other countries to settle civil disput

• Please don't kill me.

Democrats.

Thanks, you seem like a nice a guy too :-)

• i came in like a PUTIN BALL!!!! :P

I'm glad she's not touring Russia.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited October 2014

How dare you!

Alt text

Aw well, I'm used to hearing that kind of thing. I grew up surrounded by social conservatives and it pisses me off how most of them treat anyone who's not a white, heterosexual Protestants. I remember back in sixth grade, a teacher said that I supported terrorists because I said that we shouldn't be in Iraq. 0_o. It was a strange town...

Not really an Obama dick rider, though. Why do you hate democrats?

mr.quality posted: »

Please don't kill me. Democrats.

• War, John McCain, Self-Righteous Atheists, Poaching, Political Correctness, The Far Right, and The Far Left.

• lololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololol WHAT!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!?!? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wow man wtf man that's hilarious. what the hell kind of people are those. I find it hard to believe they go out and socializelololol

This: http://godhatesgoths.com/godhateswomen.html WARNING: Don't read if you don't want to be disgusted.

• It was a joke, I'm to young to understand fully politics, so I hate them all. I hate Republicans to, I just said democrats because my dads a rep.

How dare you! Aw well, I'm used to hearing that kind of thing. I grew up surrounded by social conservatives and it pisses me off how

• edited October 2014

Politics, Wall street, Celebrities, Sun.

• Fuck Wall Street!

Ehkay posted: »

Politics, Wall street, Celebrities, Sun.

• nods head Fuck Wall Street!

Fuck Wall Street!

• edited November 2014

Racism, rejection, being told you don't have the right to be angry, being yelled at, betrayal, ISIS, the Kardashians\Kanye, bullies, both extremes of the political spectrum, wimps (not meek\shy\or physically weak people, just annoying weeklings who think they know everything), disease, anti-theists (not necessarily atheists), unjustifiably grumpy people, nationalism

Alt text

Just plain stupid conspiracy theories, and trolls...

• edited November 2014

A lot of things.
    1. People who use the "but others have it worse than you" excuse. It's like when you're visibly irritated at having to go to school and your parents say "But other kids don't even have an education". So? That doesn't make my complain any less valid.
    2. People who think it's okay to tell others what to do and will hate on others who disagree. 'Nuff said.
    3. The word homophobia. You're not scared of gays, you're just a dick.
    4. Ignorance.
    5. Stuff, and thangs.

• People who think they are above everyone else, people who don't have the decency to respect another's opinions, Beliebers, and the worst thing in this world...CLUKE.

• edited November 2014

Same, ketchup is good with everything, but I respect Rigtail's opinion, people just have different tastes, even if it's their own piss.

Really? I love ketchup personally, I can put it on anything, mustard on the other hand...

• He's terrible, all of his movies suck. "From the director most likely to masturbate to an explosion." Screen Junkies, Honest Trailers: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.

blueneon posted: »

Michael Bay.

• He's terrible, all of his movies suck. "From the director most likely to masturbate to an explosion." Screen Junkies, Honest Trailers: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.