The Walking Dead: No Safety is over.

Comments

• edited November 2014

Thank you for allowing James to sacrifice himself.
    Also please let his walker survive another day.

Chapter 7 Episode 1 [Lie to Eva] David: Oh, yeah, they went to find some things. Supplies and such. Eva: Oh, Okay! (eva smiles)

• No Problem, Looking at his personality it's what he would have done. And I'm sure i have some room for james' walker apperance somewhere.

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Thank you for allowing James to sacrifice himself. Also please let his walker survive another day.

• Thanks!

supersagig posted: »

Great Episode!!!!!

• Two things: One, was James tied up? And two, do you mind if I post what happened after Wilson left? (My continuation)

No Problem, Looking at his personality it's what he would have done. And I'm sure i have some room for james' walker apperance somewhere.

• Chapter 8 Episode 1

(They all sit quietly as the RV drives)

Jake: (he looks down on melisa as she sleeps on his chest) You Guys think she'll be alright?

Zara: She's Just gone through A lot, Why? Are you Suddenly Intrested in the fact she's alive?

Jake: Leave me alone. She was there for me. And she cared. I care too.

Zara: Since when?

Jake: Last Night.

Melisa: Mmm, Ugh, (She wakes up and rubs her eyes) Hi Jake...

Jake: Hey.

Melisa: Hmm? (Gasps) Oh, I'm sorry! I fell asleep on you again!

Jake: It's Okay. If your tired, be tired. I Don't care where you sleep.

Trey: Heh, Looks Like you Like her.

Jake: Hey.

Trey: Yeah?

Jake: ..... Shut up.

(Melisa, Zara, Trey, and Jake Laugh)

David: Ho-ly Shit... We're Here.

Jake: Hey! I heard of this place! It's called Wellington.

Melisa: Cool!

(they enter and walk through wellington.)

???: Hello.

???: I'm the leader of wellington, My Name Is...

CHAPTER END!

Muahahahaha!!!

Sorry if this one is short, I'm kinda busy today.

• edited November 2014

Was James tied up? And could I post a continuation to James' story? (Very short)

Never mind

Chapter 8 Episode 1 (They all sit quietly as the RV drives) Jake: (he looks down on melisa as she sleeps on his chest) You Guys think

• Wilson. Will teach Dan and Becca the old art of pushing Trey xd

No Problem, Looking at his personality it's what he would have done. And I'm sure i have some room for james' walker apperance somewhere.

• I meant with James.

And they already mastered that art before Wilson.

Wilson. Will teach Dan and Becca the old art of pushing Trey xd

• "Everyone Push Trey" xd

I meant with James. And they already mastered that art before Wilson.

• edited November 2014

Do you think I should write James' end with bonds around his back, or without?

Never mind, James' end is out now.

"Everyone Push Trey" xd

• I just noticed that most of the characters are just teenagers making these big decisions.

Chapter 8 Episode 1 (They all sit quietly as the RV drives) Jake: (he looks down on melisa as she sleeps on his chest) You Guys think

• edited November 2014

Ohh, how stupid am I? xd

I didn't notice that you've started doing a story of your own until now when it's too late to submit a character :d

I guess I'll still be reading this :p

1. Yes, 2. yes you may, I will add it as an offcial part of the story :D

Two things: One, was James tied up? And two, do you mind if I post what happened after Wilson left? (My continuation)

• Your kinda right. But wait until episode 2.

I just noticed that most of the characters are just teenagers making these big decisions.

• It's okay, when this episode ends then the Character submit will be open! go ahead and submit as soon as i'm done!

finlander posted: »

Ohh, how stupid am I? xd I didn't notice that you've started doing a story of your own until now when it's too late to submit a character :d I guess I'll still be reading this

• Such a cliffhanger!!! Its so awesome so far!

• edited November 2014

If it's alright, can I end James' story? It's all finished.

Never mind

It's okay, when this episode ends then the Character submit will be open! go ahead and submit as soon as i'm done!

• edited November 2014

'Closure' Episode 1 Chapter 7 1/2

Wilson ran out, hurrying to escape what James was becoming. James was not as lucky. As soon as Wilson left, the bandits returned, bringing another prisoner. The knife wound James had was badly bleeding. James wanted to rip the bandits' throats out, but he didn't need to kill another prisoner.

As soon as the bandits left them, James whispered to the other prisoner, "Hey you! Wanna get out of here?" The face that greeted him scared him more than ever.

"Good to see you again, Nerd," The other prisoner said.

"Samuel?" James said.

"You look horrible," Samuel said, "Although, having one arm is very taxing."

James should have been happy to see a familiar face, but this one was not a pleasant sight, " Go to hell, Sam!" James said, "You killed my best friend!"

Samuel took pleasure in this, smiling. James knew he had little time before he turned, and he wanted to at least say goodbye to Dan before he turned. James knew he needed to get out, but he would need Samuel's help.

"As much as it pains me to say this, I need to ask you for help," James said.

"What do you need, friend?" Samuel joked.

"I need you to grab everything in my coat pocket. My hands are bound tightly," James spoke. Reaching over, Samuel's hands were not bound. Out of James' coat pocket came a dagger and his prized gun. "Now, cut my hands free," James said. Samuel obliged, and James was free. Realizing he had little time, James reached into his opposite coat pocket and pulled out some bandages. Lifting his shirt, James wrapped bandages around his wound, making sure it was tight.

"Are we done here?" A voice shouted. Quickly turning around, James fired his gun at the direction of the voice. A scream echoed in the dim light. "No! I'm gonna turn now," the voice screamed, "Come on out, boys!"

Many bandits appeared out of the light, armed with various rifles.

"Take cover, James," Samuel yelled. Heeding his advice, James stood against a dumpster.

"What's that?" James muttered. At his feet was a hunting rifle. Eagerly picking it up, James checked its' ammo. Seven bullets and six bandits left were good odds in James' eyes. Aiming, James dispatched four bandits, missing three shots. Out of ammo, James pulled out his most prized gun. He had six bullets, more than enough to finish the bandits. When James checked around the corner, all the bandits were dead.

"Nice shooting Samuel!" James said.

"It wasn't me," Samuel replied.

Moans echoed throughout the bandit's hideout. Walkers were coming and they had devoured the bandits. Firing his last few shots, James retreated to a back room.

"Sam get over here! There's too many," James shouted. Seeing Samuel enter, James slammed the door.

"Think that'll hold them?" Sam asked.

"It better had," James replied.

"Graaaaaaaa!" Walkers yelled, the door ajar.

"Samuel, help!" James shouted. When no move was made to help him, James punched several walkers back and closed the door. James, with the help of adrenaline, pushed a bookshelf down in front of the door. "Sam! What the hell was that?" James put his hands on his head. The darkness in the room was daunting, but not unusual. "Wait, what's that?" James thought.

"Oh shit, shit!" James said, "I'm bit. God!" The Walkers at the door didn't help the seriousness of the situation. James looked around for something he could use to amputate his arm. "Samuel! Can you find anything to cut my arm off?" Samuel gave James a hatchet. Hoping to save his life, James lifted the hatchet into the air, aiming just above the elbow. He closed his left eye and started to bring the hatchet down.

"BANG" a gunshot rang out in the darkness, illuminating the room.

"Oaak" James said. Blood ran down his neck, seeping into his shirt. James knew at once that Samuel had betrayed him. Of course he had, he had even killed James' best friend Ryan as well as both their girlfriends. James fell to the floor.

"James, I shot you in the jugular. You won't be able to breathe. Shhhhhhh. It's okay. You're going to become a Walker, and I won't stop you. If I come across Dan and Rebecca, I'll give them my best," Samuel said, turning around, "By the way, I didn't kill Ryan. He pushed me into a Wall and ran off. Goodbye!" Samuel ran to a window barely visible by the moonlight, and leapt out.

James had little time left. Armed with one last bullet, James strived to end his life, but thought he might trap himself instead. Sitting up, James contemplated his options. Shaking the thoughts away, James brought the barrel to his temple.

"Three, two, one, zero," James drowsily thought. His thought never finished, and James slumped down to the ground. The gun fell as well, bullet still in the chamber.

What do you think?

• By the way, Samuel is not intended to ever appear again. At least, not in this story that we're all contributing to, but not writing.

• Excellent chapter

'Closure' Episode 1 Chapter 7 1/2 Wilson ran out, hurrying to escape what James was becoming. James was not as lucky. As soon as Wilson l

• Thanks. James unfortunately will never see Dan or Rebecca again. Even on the small off chance that he does, he won't be living.

Excellent chapter

• go ahead my friend

sorry, i was offline.

If it's alright, can I end James' story? It's all finished. Never mind

• Damn, nice. well, now we know what happened. when this story gets an emmy, i'll be sure to give it to you XD

'Closure' Episode 1 Chapter 7 1/2 Wilson ran out, hurrying to escape what James was becoming. James was not as lucky. As soon as Wilson l

• edited November 2014

Thank you. This took some time, but I'm happy to say that new possibilities have been opened for the story.

P.S (After James' death, Dan and Becca go FAR. If you could imply this somehow, I'd be happy). XD

Damn, nice. well, now we know what happened. when this story gets an emmy, i'll be sure to give it to you XD

• What is going to happen next?
    PD: Winston won´t like staying in Wellington

• Updated Cast:

Felix Davis, 20

Wilson Smith, 13 (Injured)

James, 19 (Undead, missing)

Zara Jefferson, 55, (One- armed)

David Koffman, 39

Jake Koffman, 15

Nickolas Erise, 38 (Dead)

Dan, 12

Rebecca, 12

Trey, 17 (Pushed by Wilson)

Laura, 7 months

Leo, 15

Melisa, 16 1/2

Eva Kirshcner, 27

• edited November 2014

Trey, 17 (Pushed by Wilson)

XD

Updated Cast: Felix Davis, 20 Wilson Smith, 13 (Injured) James, 19 (Undead, missing) Zara Jefferson, 55, (One- armed) David K

• Only time will tell. i'll put chapter 9 and 10 on later, right now, i have not made a youtube video in a week, and my subs have been waiting.

What is going to happen next? PD: Winston won´t like staying in Wellington

• I guessed Laura's age.

Trey, 17 (Pushed by Wilson) XD

• It´s the same

I guessed Laura's age.

• I think the group should leave Wellington

• Chapter 9 Episode 1

Meanwhile...

Jarrod: Hey Steven, We're almost there.

Steven: Yeah, Okay. You really think He's right? You think He thinks we can take it on?

Jarrod: Yeah. Come on.

Meanwhile...

???: My name Is Clementine. I Joined this community when i was 12 Years Old.

David: Nice to meet you, But how did you get put in charge?

Clementine: When I was 16, We were attacked, I Led the others to safety. They trust me now. And i Hope you guys can do the same.

Laura: (Starts Laughing)

Clementine: Well, Hello! Who's This Little Cutie?

Zara: This Is Laura.

Clementine: Well Hi there. (Clementine notices her missing arm) I Don't know what you folks have gone through... But don't worry... Your Home now.

Chapter End.

FINAL CHAPTER NEXT.

1. WTF 2. Clementine was 11 years old in S2

Chapter 9 Episode 1 Meanwhile... Jarrod: Hey Steven, We're almost there. Steven: Yeah, Okay. You really think He's right? You think

• Final Chapter, Episode 1.

Jarrod: We're Almost there. Hey, Steven. Do you think when we do this, That The Boss will let my son out of the workyard?

Steven: Yeah Man, He's Not that Heartless. I'm sure Kevin will be okay.

Jarrod: Yeah, I hope... Okay, We're Here!

(They look over wellington)

Jarrod: (Turns on walkie talkie) Hey boss. We're Here. It's Pretty Damn Big.

???: Good, We shall kill everyone there.

Jarrod: Yes sir.

???: Don't Be affraid... This is our new begining. and we can rest assured...

Negan: That these People, Are bad People.

END OF EPISODE!

what do you guys think?

• Hmm. I got my wrong info, anyway, she's 18 now.

* WTF 2. Clementine was 11 years old in S2

• I think that Wellington should fall (?)

Hmm. I got my wrong info, anyway, she's 18 now.

• CHARACTER SUBMIT OFFICALY OPEN. Note: People who have already posted a character must wait until chapter 1 episode 2 is over. just so we can make more room.

• edited November 2014

Shoot. I have sooooo many ideas. Well, just one.

CHARACTER SUBMIT OFFICALY OPEN. Note: People who have already posted a character must wait until chapter 1 episode 2 is over. just so we can make more room.

• Run! Save yourselves! I think the group should have very little contact with Clem and Negan so as to show that this is a COMPLETELY independent story from TWDG and TWD comics. That was good, though.

Final Chapter, Episode 1. Jarrod: We're Almost there. Hey, Steven. Do you think when we do this, That The Boss will let my son out of the

• Winston should leave throw the ages (if Wellington falls , you should do the group get separeted from each other , also i want Winston to be like a guardian or something like that to Dan , Rebbeca and Laura)

CHARACTER SUBMIT OFFICALY OPEN. Note: People who have already posted a character must wait until chapter 1 episode 2 is over. just so we can make more room.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.