The Walking Dead: No Safety is over.

Comments

• Can i do my own Wilson part?

Chapter 4 Episode 2 So this chapter, there will be a lot of choices. and we will catch up with every group. so this will be a long chapte

• PM me the wilson part you want to post, and if it fits well, I'll post it and give you the credit.

supersagig posted: »

Can i do my own Wilson part?

• after the decision :P (depending in another choice he will be with another person)

PM me the wilson part you want to post, and if it fits well, I'll post it and give you the credit.

• [RUN]

[SHOOT MAN]

[SHOOT MAN]

[HELP]

[COVER DAN] So he can be safe from walkers.

[CONTACT CLEM AND TELL HER]

Chapter 4 Episode 2 So this chapter, there will be a lot of choices. and we will catch up with every group. so this will be a long chapte

• edited November 2014

I have 2 ideas:

• The person who took care of him for a part of the apocalipse (He was like 3 or 4 when it started)
    • After the decision

Which one do you like the most?

PM me the wilson part you want to post, and if it fits well, I'll post it and give you the credit.

• I like the first one better, post the first one, and i will fit it into the story later on.

• You better not shoot my brother.

[RUN] Laura is always first [SHOOT MAN] Well he said that he was going to kill me so..... [SHOOT THE MAN] No one attack my characters

• I have an idea for the plot , but i think that is too long for one part xd

I like the first one better, post the first one, and i will fit it into the story later on.

• edited November 2014

So guys, I need your advice on something, I was thinking about after episode 2 is done, I wanted to take a break from this one and start a different story, So i wanted to do one of these 3: Silent Hill, Pokemon, and An alien apocalypse thing. what do you guys think?

• You already opened a Alien fan fiction thread

So guys, I need your advice on something, I was thinking about after episode 2 is done, I wanted to take a break from this one and start a d

• Nah, it might be cool. it's fine if it's long.

I have an idea for the plot , but i think that is too long for one part xd

• Yeah, but i didn't do anything with it because i was focused on this.

You already opened a Alien fan fiction thread

• I need your help with making my own Wilson part or at least an advice

UCAAV29784 posted: »

[RUN] [SHOOT MAN] [SHOOT MAN] [HELP] [COVER DAN] So he can be safe from walkers. [CONTACT CLEM AND TELL HER]

• Natalie see her own son be ate alive , she meet Wilson and his mother , but the mother is bitten and ask Natalie to take care of him

Nah, it might be cool. it's fine if it's long.

• Okay. If you want me to proofread it or anything, let me know. For advice, don't add in too many characters because that makes the writing process harder; the more characters there are, the more dialogue you'd have to write. There are pro's and cons to how you could write it. The pro for paragraph format (Ch7 1/2 Ep 1) is that you can add more details. The con is that you would have to write much more. The pro for Dialogue and action format (all chapters besides 7 1/2 Ep 1) is that you can show dialogue easier. The huge con for this is the inability to write many details. Based on your preference, you can choose either one, or, a completely different one.

I need your help with making my own Wilson part or at least an advice

• Also, characterization, or things that show a character's personality is key. If you want to write Wilson as ruthless, you can outright say it, or imply it through his actions. It's easier to write in the third person, so I suggest you do that for Wilson. If you need any help, either PM me, or just simply reply. I may not get back to you immediately, but I will try to get back to you ASAP.

I need your help with making my own Wilson part or at least an advice

• Alright, I wanna post chapter 5 soon. So i will give you these last two choices.

[SHOOT] Or [HELP]

and

[CONTACT CLEM] Or [CHASE LEO]

choose from those options, and then chapter 5 will come out soon, because 1 voted Contact clem, while the other voted chase leo, same with the first choice.

• Help

Contact Clem

Alright, I wanna post chapter 5 soon. So i will give you these last two choices. [SHOOT] Or [HELP] and [CONTACT CLEM] Or [CHASE LEO

• Okay thats good enough for me!.

Help Contact Clem

• VOTING CLOSED

[RUN]

[SHOOT MAN]

[SHOOT MAN]

[HELP]

[COVER DAN]

[CONTACT CLEM]

Those are the decsions.

Chapter 5 Out tomorrow!

• Good night and happy writing.

VOTING CLOSED [RUN] [SHOOT MAN] [SHOOT MAN] [HELP] [COVER DAN] [CONTACT CLEM] Those are the decsions. Chapter 5 Out tomorrow!

• Oh my god, I took a sip of my water, And there was a dead fly in it... I hate myself

Good night and happy writing.

• Episode 2 Chapter 5

Felix and Laura

[RUN]

Felix: Damnit, I'm sorry man.

Bystander: AHHHH! PLEASE! HELP!

(He is eaten)

Kenny: Is the girl alright?!

Felix: Yeah, Shes Okay.

Kenny: Come on! We gotta get to the bus!

Felix: Got it!

(The three run to the bus)

Felix: Take Laura! I gotta find the others!

Kenny: Where the hell are you going?!

MEANWHILE...

Wilson

[SHOOT MAN]

Wilson: I'm sorry man.

(Wilson shoots the man in the head)

Wilson: Ugh... (Wilson Vommits)

(He closes the mans eyes)

(Wilson limps to the bus)

Kenny: Get on Kid, We got medical attention on there.

Wilson: Oh shit, Laura! Hey. There you are. But wheres Felix?

MEANWHILE...

David And Zara

David: Zara! Duck!

(Zara Ducks)

(David shoots the man)

David: Lets Go!

Melisa, Jake, and Jarrod

[HELP]

Jarrod: Okay, I'm putting the gun down. Let me help you.

Melisa: Thank you.

Jarrod: Alright, What Happened?

Jake: I-I Don't know...

Jarrod: Hang on, They have a bus with Medical Supplies, Lets get you there.

(They carry him through the gun fire)

Jarrod: ALRIGHT! GET HIM IN! I'LL HOLD THESE GUYS OFF!

Melisa: Okay!

Dan, Trey and Ryan

[COVER DAN]

Trey: Alright dan! Come on buddy!

(Trey starts shooting)

Dan: Trey, I'm almo--

(A walker grabs Dan)

Trey: NO!

(Trey kills the walker)

Dan: Trey... Please, lets go.

Trey: Okay buddy.

Ryan: COME ON! LETS GO!

(They arrive at the RV)

Trey: We're here dan, You'll be okay. Dan? Are you awake? Dan?!

Leo, Eva, And Becca

[CONTACT CLEM]

Eva: Clem! Come in!

Clem on Radio: Not now! We have a bite victim...

Dan: Ugh...

(Dan is bitten)

CHAPTER END!!!

Holy shit! what a twist! what do you guys think?

• edited November 2014

Amputate for his future. Immediately please.

Can you also have the bite be down at his wrist so he can have a prosthetic arm?

Also, if you want to get rid of Dan, Rebecca, and Ryan, can you make th m unknown so I can use them for my story?

Episode 2 Chapter 5 Felix and Laura [RUN] Felix: Damnit, I'm sorry man. Bystander: AHHHH! PLEASE! HELP! (He is eaten) Kenn

• I knew that we should save him ¬¬

Episode 2 Chapter 5 Felix and Laura [RUN] Felix: Damnit, I'm sorry man. Bystander: AHHHH! PLEASE! HELP! (He is eaten) Kenn

• We don´t know where the walker bit him

He still can. I actually had this planned for my story (Dan getting bitten, amputating, and survives). Even if we saved him, someone else would've either been bitten or eaten. Covering was the safest option.

• edited November 2014

He still can. I actually had this planned for my story (Dan getting bitten, amputating, and survives).

Even if we saved him, someone else would've either been bitten or eaten. Covering was the safest option.

I knew that we should save him ¬¬

• We don't know, but I hope for it to be at his wrist.

I knew that we should save him ¬¬

• Well i like Dan more than Trey so...
    Can Wilson be in your story?

He still can. I actually had this planned for my story (Dan getting bitten, amputating, and survives). Even if we saved him, someone else would've either been bitten or eaten. Covering was the safest option.

• Sure. If you'd like to write his death, or don't want his death, I won't write it like that.

Well i like Dan more than Trey so... Can Wilson be in your story?

• edited November 2014

I want you to make him try filtring to Rebecca but failing and alive , please :P

Sure. If you'd like to write his death, or don't want his death, I won't write it like that.

• also getting separeted of the group for a while but returning :P

I want you to make him try filtring to Rebecca but failing and alive , please :P

• I shall decide the fate, i am getting way to many comments telling me how to run this, It's not that it's annoying, i like some of the ideas, but i want to keep the idea the way it is for now.

Amputate for his future. Immediately please. Can you also have the bite be down at his wrist so he can have a prosthetic arm? Also, if you want to get rid of Dan, Rebecca, and Ryan, can you make th m unknown so I can use them for my story?

• Can you stop with all the unnecessary Trey hate wtf?

Well i like Dan more than Trey so... Can Wilson be in your story?

• Did you get my pms? I don't know because I don't know how to check them on my phone.

Sure. If you'd like to write his death, or don't want his death, I won't write it like that.

• Can I suggest something for a future episode?

• Sure man, i might be able to use it soon.

Can I suggest something for a future episode?

• I think Trey and the guy who keeps pushing Trey, I think it's Wilson should get into a fist fight and MAYBE one gets killed or sustains a serious injury, like loses an eye or a limb.

Sure man, i might be able to use it soon.

• I was actually gonna use that idea. Thanks!

I think Trey and the guy who keeps pushing Trey, I think it's Wilson should get into a fist fight and MAYBE one gets killed or sustains a serious injury, like loses an eye or a limb.

• I was saying that i like Dan more than Trey , that´s all

Can you stop with all the unnecessary Trey hate wtf?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.