The Walking Dead: No Safety is over.

Comments

• but please without anyone dying , please

I was actually gonna use that idea. Thanks!

• I did, and I said that I can't write at all.

Did you get my pms? I don't know because I don't know how to check them on my phone.

• Well, I can't promise anything considering it's the walking dead, but I'll see what i can do.

supersagig posted: »

but please without anyone dying , please

• edited November 2014

Okay. I just don't want Dan to die- in this story.

I shall decide the fate, i am getting way to many comments telling me how to run this, It's not that it's annoying, i like some of the ideas, but i want to keep the idea the way it is for now.

• edited November 2014

or at least having others characters to interrupt the fight (and the peson who has the character can do wahtever he want to do)

Well, I can't promise anything considering it's the walking dead, but I'll see what i can do.

• You are an excellent writer , i envy you xd

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Sure. If you'd like to write his death, or don't want his death, I won't write it like that.

• We hope

We don't know, but I hope for it to be at his wrist.

• Preview of whatever i´m going to do

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , Natalie said crying as she saw the terrific scene

Please , just ...take him , please , the woman said getting weaker every moment she stays alive

Fuck , just don´t cry , could do?

Don´t touch him!

Welcome to...

• You should try to use quotation marks for dialogue. Also, I couldn't tell what was happening after the "don't cry."

Preview of whatever i´m going to do NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , Natalie said crying as she saw the terrific scene Please , just ...take him

• Thank you.

We hope

1. Thank you
    2. Not all the lines are in the same time order

You should try to use quotation marks for dialogue. Also, I couldn't tell what was happening after the "don't cry."

• I see. Well, good luck.

* Thank you * Not all the lines are in the same time order

• Chapter 6 Episode 2

Eva: A Bite victim?! Who?!

Clementine: His Name is Dan, He was bitten on the Ankle.

Eva: Shit. What do we do?

Clementine: We're Deciding.

(They drive up to eva and everyone leaves wellington)

Trey: It's only been 20 minutes since he was bitten... We can amputate, Right?

Eva: Yes, But we need more bandages then what we have, same with water, we can risk it, But he could die...

Ryan: Damnit, Damnit, Damnit! Damnit! DAMNIT!

Dan: R-Ryan, Calm Down...

Trey: This is my fault...

Rebecca: I'm here! Dan! What happened to you?

Dan: Just what you would expect...

Trey: What do we do?

[PUT DAN OUT OF HIS MISERY] [AMPUTATE]

MEANWHILE...

Jarrod: They left...

Steve: You saved them, Your sons gonna die now. And IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU DICK!

Jarrod: He's already dead... I was sure of it the whole time.

Steve: Your a piece of shit. and now negan's gonna Kill us BOTH!

Jarrod: Not me, and not you either...

Steve: Why do you say that?!

Jarrod: Cause I'm going to find the others...

BANG!

(Jarrod shot steve in the head)

Jarrod: And your already dead...

CHAPTER END!

• Haha, you know that Trey would kill Wilson that's why lol.

but please without anyone dying , please

• Chapter 6 out now!

We don't know, but I hope for it to be at his wrist.

• Nah, you're always hating on Trey for no reason.

I was saying that i like Dan more than Trey , that´s all

• Chapter 6 out now!

I was saying that i like Dan more than Trey , that´s all

• [AMPUTATE AMPUTATE AMPUTATE]

Chapter 6 Episode 2 Eva: A Bite victim?! Who?! Clementine: His Name is Dan, He was bitten on the Ankle. Eva: Shit. What do we do?

• Chapter 6 out now!

Can I suggest something for a future episode?

• Damn, you really like dan, Don't you?

[AMPUTATE AMPUTATE AMPUTATE]

• Put Dan out of his misery, 20 minutes is too late. I think Trey should do it since he thinks it's his fault.

Chapter 6 Episode 2 Eva: A Bite victim?! Who?! Clementine: His Name is Dan, He was bitten on the Ankle. Eva: Shit. What do we do?

• Well, just remember this, (For future bite victims) My canon is that you must take off the infected limb within 40 minutes of being bitten, or it's to late.

Put Dan out of his misery, 20 minutes is too late. I think Trey should do it since he thinks it's his fault.

• NO! Please amputate! Dan is only 12 and has time. Please!

Put Dan out of his misery, 20 minutes is too late. I think Trey should do it since he thinks it's his fault.

• Yes! He still needs to have a kid!

Damn, you really like dan, Don't you?

• Okay, I will see what everyone else thinks though.

Yes! He still needs to have a kid!

• Ok

Well, just remember this, (For future bite victims) My canon is that you must take off the infected limb within 40 minutes of being bitten, or it's to late.

• Can you change your answer, then?

Ok

• Oh ok, but you did a great job at writing that other part.

I did, and I said that I can't write at all.

• GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! Since the Epic feedback from this story is of the charts, I have decided that after the 10 episodes are over, I have confirmed... SEASON 2! if you don't want it just tell me, it's fine, Besides I might get other people in season 2 anyway, but anywho, SEASON 2 CONFIRMED!

• HELL. YEAH. MAN.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! Since the Epic feedback from this story is of the charts, I have decided that after the 10 episodes are over, I have con

• Sure, for now.

Can you change your answer, then?

• Awesome! I knew i could count on you! i thought about doing it a lot, because i like to be creative, but i suck at drawing, and my youtube channel is hard to manage, but since you guys love this story so much, i was like, "Hey, This is a good creative skill! SEASON 2 CONFIRMED" so yeah. thats why I'm gonna do it.

HELL. YEAH. MAN.

• Thank you and what's your YouTube channel name?

Awesome! I knew i could count on you! i thought about doing it a lot, because i like to be creative, but i suck at drawing, and my youtube c

• Nah, you don't wanna know, i record on windows xp,(Barely sometimes on 7) and all of my videos are unfunny, some of them lag bad, some lag mildly. but if you really want to know, i should introduce you to the channel with this video link. (Note, I'm not advertising, I'm just telling you about the channel)

Thank you and what's your YouTube channel name?

• VOTING CLOSED

Dan's Leg will be cut off

• Yay! He can have kids now! No unnecessary death! Yaaaaaaay! Whew, I got worried there. Celebrate for the Dan dude!

Please add in his "far" with Rebecca soon.

VOTING CLOSED Dan's Leg will be cut off

• edited November 2014

Wait, Wait, Wait, Did you not read all the way?

We can amputate, Right?

Eva: Yes, But we need more bandages then what we have, same with water, we can risk it, But he could die...

so it's a risk, not a sure thing, depends on what mood i'm in tonight. so far i feel pretty good. there may be hope for him yet...

Yay! He can have kids now! No unnecessary death! Yaaaaaaay! Whew, I got worried there. Celebrate for the Dan dude! Please add in his "far" with Rebecca soon.

• He has a bulky sweater on. It could be cut up and substituted for bandages. I also did read all the way. They could also try to cauterize the wound as well. Someone (cough cough Clementine cough cough) should have a lighter or candle.

Wait, Wait, Wait, Did you not read all the way? We can amputate, Right? Eva: Yes, But we need more bandages then what we have,

• Chapter 7 Episode 2

2 Years Earlier...

Ryan: DAMNIT SAMUEL! PUT DOWN THE GUN!

Sarah: James, Please Don't do anything stupid honey!

James: I know... Samuel... Calm Down. Think About the kids, what would happen if you killed us and left Dan and Becca alone, they wouldn't stand a chance.

Samuel: Sorry James, But Unlike you, I know the only way to survive... Is to be cold-blooded...

(Samuel shoots Sarah)

James: NO!

Ryan: DAMNIT! (Ryan cuts off samuel's arm)

Ryan: Yeah, try to... Get up now.

James: I'm sorry honey... I'm sorry.

Sarah: James... Please... Live on.

(Sarah hands James the pocket watch)

James: I Love you okay?

Sarah: I know... I love you too...

James: Oh god...

(James shoots Sarah in the head)

Ryan: James what about--

James: Leave him.

Ryan: But he--

James: We're Not like him. And Dan and Bec won't be like that either.

Ryan: Okay...

PRESENT DAY.

[CUT DAN'S LEG OFF]

Trey: Okay, is he asleep yet?

Ryan: Yeah...

Trey: Okay buddy... I'm sorry...

(Dan's Leg is cut off)

2 DAYS LATER...

Find out what happens...

NEXT CHAPTER!

Chapter end...

• Hmm, well, chapter 7 is out already by the way...

He has a bulky sweater on. It could be cut up and substituted for bandages. I also did read all the way. They could also try to cauterize the wound as well. Someone (cough cough Clementine cough cough) should have a lighter or candle.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.