Dragon Age Fan Thread

Comments

• "We get so near, yet so far away

We won't live to fight another day!"

Sorry, referencing "The Trooper" by Iron Maiden here. Your post just reminded me of lines I've quoted.

SO close, but so far away....

• You kidding I can't finish in a day :o

Lingvort posted: »

Good, wrap up that DA2 playthrough ASAP.

• Then you're not trying hard enough. Try harder!

You kidding I can't finish in a day

• I think that now would be a good time for me to stay away from this thread and BSN for the next couple of weeks... SO see you guys when I beat the game!

• So everybody, today, I had to make some very hard decisions...

To clear up space on my Xbox360 to install Dragon Age Inquisition, I had to delete all of my Walking Dead files... D:

SorryNotSorry

OnlyTimeIWillEverUseAHashtag

DamnIDidItAgain

• You made a grave mistake...

I need to stay away from spoilers till Christmas...

So everybody, today, I had to make some very hard decisions... To clear up space on my Xbox360 to install Dragon Age Inquisition, I had to delete all of my Walking Dead files... SorryNotSorry OnlyTimeIWillEverUseAHashtag DamnIDidItAgain

• Actually, I'm done with the Walking Dead games. I'm not going to play them again like I did Season 2, I might buy Season 3 when it's super cheap, but I'm pretty much done with the games. Season 2 made me way to depressed.

I can hardly wait for the next two hours to pass, good luck with your wait! XD

You made a grave mistake... I need to stay away from spoilers till Christmas...

• I still need the lore. :P

Actually, I'm done with the Walking Dead games. I'm not going to play them again like I did Season 2, I might buy Season 3 when it's super c

• Read the Dragon Age wiki. ;)

I still need the lore. :P

• Too much reading...

Read the Dragon Age wiki.

• edited November 2014

I know I said that I would be staying away from this thread, but I wan't to know who my male inquisitor should romance, I've narrowed it down to my three top choices, but I need you peoples input on this shit:

A. Cassandra

B.Dorian

C.Iron Bull

• edited November 2014

Cassandra = Badass Woman

Dorian = Pretty Boy :3

Iron Bull = Qunari version of James Bond (As said by his voice actor. XD)

While you might find one of these people more physically appealing than the others, I would probably go with who hits you right in the feels first and foremost. :3

Edit: On another note, I think Josephine is super pretty. ;D

I know I said that I would be staying away from this thread, but I wan't to know who my male inquisitor should romance, I've narrowed it dow

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Too much reading...

• Oh oh oh oh oh.

Lingvort posted: »

"We get so near, yet so far away We won't live to fight another day!" Sorry, referencing "The Trooper" by Iron Maiden here. Your post just reminded me of lines I've quoted.

• I'M GETTING MY COPY IN 15 MINUTES! XD

SuperExcited

IUsedAHashtagAgain

• EVACUATE THREAD AHHH IN AUSTRALIA IT DOESN'T COME OUT TILL THURSDAY!

• FUCK MY FUCKING XBOX

So, I just got home and turned on the game. TURNED OUT IT DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH SPACE TO SUPPORT THE GAME. FUCK THIS SHIT.

I'm going to go sob uncontrollably in a corner until payday.

• Been playing for about 5 some hours now. PC version's performance is a bit shaky right now, but it's off to a good start.

Here's my Inquisitor. Took a while to get used to the new CC. :S

Alt text

• Despite being a huge Dragon Age fan, this is my first time posting here. Glad to see people are enjoying their game. I have to wrap up my DAII run pretty soon, and I can finally begin my inquisition playthrough.

However, I am also sad since a youtuber I'm subbed to did a speed run of the game and already uploaded the video along with the ending. So far, nothing out of the ordinary...I wasn't spoiled since I didn't watch the video,right? Wrong, the whole thing was spoiled for me because of the thumbnail. Oh,well....I'm still just as excited for the game and I'm looking forward to share my journey throughout Thedas with you guys:). Also, avoid anything regarding DA on youtube.

• Okay guys! Post a picture of your inquisitor here if you can! (I'll post a picture of mine later, the game isn't out yet for me)

• edited November 2014

Dem eyes. So pretty.

Been playing for about 5 some hours now. PC version's performance is a bit shaky right now, but it's off to a good start. Here's my Inquisitor. Took a while to get used to the new CC. :S

• Need to wait till Friday, grrr....

Gary-Oak posted: »

Okay guys! Post a picture of your inquisitor here if you can! (I'll post a picture of mine later, the game isn't out yet for me)

• Btw, I have the question for those who're playing the game already. It's been bugging me for a while now. :-D

Were you able to edit Hawke's appearance? I know that it's been confirmed that you will be able to do that, but I wonder when/how.

• I have 6 hours on the game and that hasn't come up yet.

Pipas posted: »

Btw, I have the question for those who're playing the game already. It's been bugging me for a while now. :-D Were you able to edit Hawke's appearance? I know that it's been confirmed that you will be able to do that, but I wonder when/how.

• I'll post a screen of my first Inquisitor when I get home later.

Been playing for about 5 some hours now. PC version's performance is a bit shaky right now, but it's off to a good start. Here's my Inquisitor. Took a while to get used to the new CC. :S

• screw it im just gonna skip Dragon age 2 for now. I'm too excited to play inquisition. i'll just have to hope whatever choices I make in the keep don't affect the game too much in a bad way.

• Can we establish a No Spoiler rule for the rest of the week? Just so us guys and gals who have to wait till Friday don't face spoilers.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj2LX-0x0g8

Yes! Yes! Yes! Your fears are gone!

I have 6 hours on the game and that hasn't come up yet.

• Hehe, I suspected you will customize him/her through Varric. Thanks. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj2LX-0x0g8 Yes! Yes! Yes! Your fears are gone!

• Added to the OP. :)

Can we establish a No Spoiler rule for the rest of the week? Just so us guys and gals who have to wait till Friday don't face spoilers.

• I got it!!! I kid you not their was only 1 left and I got it :) just started the game what should I play as? I know I wanna play as male :p

• edited November 2014

Qunari, definitely Qunari.

Nah, your choice, mate. :)

And enjoy the game! :P

I got it!!! I kid you not their was only 1 left and I got it just started the game what should I play as? I know I wanna play as male

• DA:I comes out tomorrow, and i have IT class. Pray for me.

• I'd go for an elf of qunari.

I got it!!! I kid you not their was only 1 left and I got it just started the game what should I play as? I know I wanna play as male

• Still sobbing uncontrollably. I have to buy a new Xbox 360 next week. WHY HAS 2014 HATED ME SO MUCH?

Alt text

• edited November 2014

Dragon Age: Inquistion will come out in 10 hours for me! :> Cant wait to start my Inquisitor. Still not sure which class or race. This will take very long. ^^

Alt text

• Sorry to hear that :(. Me I just said screw it and bought and xbox one. Which they have a new bundle out where you get both AC:blak flag and unity with it for $349. Great deal I think. Both games are digital of course and take forever to download though lol

Still sobbing uncontrollably. I have to buy a new Xbox 360 next week. WHY HAS 2014 HATED ME SO MUCH?

• edited November 2014

Check THIS out if you haven't already. You can get some free weapons for Dragon Age: Inquisition. :)

• finished all them except the inquisitor one. that one I don't get.

Pipas posted: »

Check THIS out if you haven't already. You can get some free weapons for Dragon Age: Inquisition.

• about 15 hours in and I don't think I even touched a main mission yet xD.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.