Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

Comments

• I do like to see people's predictions.

Maybe he will survive this season.

Hm... I suspect that Gustav will either die this episode... If not he'll last to Episode 5... I don't know... I'm bad at predicting...

• You know that story I told you about?

I'd like to maybe have it as a sequel to this down the line.

I do like to see people's predictions. Maybe he will survive this season.

• Story?

PM me.

You know that story I told you about? I'd like to maybe have it as a sequel to this down the line.

• I'm going to be drawing for a few days for banners to these stories. Parts will be coming out normally.

• Ayyyy =]

I'm going to be drawing for a few days for banners to these stories. Parts will be coming out normally.

• I'm going to draw on paper since I can't on my laptop.

Green613 posted: »

Ayyyy =]

• Not bad :p, but I think if you have a scanner you can scan the pic on your laptop and make it look more clean in photoshop or something.

I'm going to draw on paper since I can't on my laptop.

• Sounds pretty dank :p

I have this camera on my laptop, that's how i'm gonna do it.

• I have this camera on my laptop, that's how i'm gonna do it.

Not bad , but I think if you have a scanner you can scan the pic on your laptop and make it look more clean in photoshop or something.

• Almost done with the Episode 1 Cover art...Forgive my art skills.

• And masturbatable

She looks cute here, but then she then she talks and its all over.

• Forces Divided 2-3

To the sea, to the desert, to the great divide...

Awesomeo's POV

Awesomeo and Mustache Guy walk towards the ship. They would need to enter St. Terra Bay through the bay. The Imperials had set up checkpoints all around the city, they couldn't get caught. As Awesomeo and Mustache walk towards their newly rented boat they saw Imperials checking each one. The guards were dressed in heavy steel armor...They nor the crew could handle them. The soldiers walked towards their boat. They looked around then the soldiers pulled their swords. The two could hear that the soldiers were saying barely.

Imperial Officer- Alright Rebels, resist and we will kill you!

The ships crew pulled their swords and fought the soldiers.

Rebel Choice

[Go to our ship and fight]

[We can't fight them, steal the nearest boat]

Kaleion's POV

Kaleion rode a brown horse with green Imperial armor through the rolling hills of the south. The south is a dangerous place, while the fort is in the rolling hills, it is on the outskirts of it. On the other side is the Banned Desert. Everyone the Mods use to ban went there. Criminals live there and this one fort protects Green's kingdom.

As Kaleion approached the fort 5 heavily armed Imperial Guardsmen walked up to him wielding swords and spears.

Imperial Guardsmen- State your business!

Kaleion- I'm here on official business from the Empress herself!

Imperial Soldier- Papers?

Kaleion hands him the papers and is welcomed in to the Fort.

End of Chapter

(I left out the Banker story today but it will come tomorrow.)

• [We can't fight them, steal the nearest boat]

We can't jeopardize the mission.

Forces Divided 2-3 To the sea, to the desert, to the great divide... Awesomeo's POV Awesomeo and Mustache Guy walk towards the ship

• You're going to let your fellow soldiers die?

(Don't let me change your choice, just want to hear people's opinions)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[We can't fight them, steal the nearest boat] We can't jeopardize the mission.

• The end doesn't justify the means, but again we can't jeopardize the mission. >:P

You're going to let your fellow soldiers die? (Don't let me change your choice, just want to hear people's opinions)

• True enough.

The end doesn't justify the means, but again we can't jeopardize the mission. >:P

• [We can't fight them, steal the nearest boat]

Forces Divided 2-3 To the sea, to the desert, to the great divide... Awesomeo's POV Awesomeo and Mustache Guy walk towards the ship

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited November 2014

Hey, if that last spot is up for grabs I'll take it :)

• [Go to our ship and fight]

• There isn't a last spot, anyone can join at anytime.

Just need this stuff:

Pick a side: Green's Imperials or Golden's Rebels

I would also like to know any weapon specialty you have and what class you were before the Rebellion starts (Low/Poor,Middle/Middle,High/Rich)

Also put your gender and age.

Deceptio posted: »

Hey, if that last spot is up for grabs I'll take it

• Handing out papers...

How did you guess my special talent?

• Just a guess.

:P

kaleion posted: »

Handing out papers... How did you guess my special talent?

• Golden's Rebels

Sword (any kind)

Middle

Male

Age 15

There isn't a last spot, anyone can join at anytime. Just need this stuff: Pick a side: Green's Imperials or Golden's Rebels

• Cool, I'll find you a place.

Deceptio posted: »

Golden's Rebels Sword (any kind) Middle Male Age 15

• Voting Closed...

Rebel Choice: [We can't fight them, steal the nearest boat]

• Forces Divided 2-4

The Banker, an infamous ally of Green...Lost...In the sounds of the dead...

No Hope's POV

No Hope and Bloop walk across the Land of the Dead. The LotD is an forgotten place, destroyed by the Mods years ago. Many brave soldiers were slaughtered in the battles raged there to protect the Lounge, The Warrior's Guild HQ. In the end the Mods had won and they were killed or banished. The Banker is said to live in this nightmarish realm...In the Lounge.

No Hope and Bloop walk...They see the signs of the past and forgotten battles. Skulls...Shields...Banners of both sides.

Bloop-...This place used to be so nice...

No Hope- Really?

Bloop-...Villages of innocent people...destroyed in the Mods attacks. They eventually moved to a new section of land...

No Hope- Strange...

Bloop and No Hope keep walking while strange sounds happen behind them...

???'s POV

The mysterious woman lays in a cell. The guards notice she is awake and they run and get Gustav. Gustav soon arrives and walks into the cell.

Gustav- Hello...

???-...

Gustav- Listen I don't like you and you don't like me...The thing is you tried to kill me and and you tried to kill the Rebel leader. You did kill many of my soldiers and I want to know who you are and why you did it...

???-...Rebel leader...So i'm taking it that both Green and Thomas are dead then...

Gustav-...No...Green is alive.

???- When I left Thomas was the leader of the Conspiracy and Green was after him, Green would never give up her place.

Gustav stands there speechless

???-What?

Gustav- You...Are from the Mod times.

???- I am...

Gustav- The Mods have been defeated and Empress Green rules over the kingdom...

???- Really?

Gustav- Yes...Who are you?

???- The name's Raging...I used to work for the Blades.

Gustav- The Empress is going to want to talk with you.

End of Chapter

• Awesome chapter!

Forces Divided 2-4 The Banker, an infamous ally of Green...Lost...In the sounds of the dead... No Hope's POV No Hope and Bloop walk

• Great chapter!!!!

Forces Divided 2-4 The Banker, an infamous ally of Green...Lost...In the sounds of the dead... No Hope's POV No Hope and Bloop walk

• Oh shit, it's Ranging time, lol. Good part =]

• Thanks.

Raging has a VERY important part in the story...

Oh shit, it's Ranging time, lol. Good part =]

• Thanks!

Awesome chapter!

• Thanks!!!!

supersagig posted: »

Great chapter!!!!

• Thanks for doing this amazing story!!!

Thanks!!!!

• Forces Divided 2-5

When Chaos rises...People take advantage...

Creeping's POV

Creeping rises horses with the Delta to the Temple

Creeping- So...Who are you?

Delta- I'm Delta, of the Elites. We were the protectors of the Mods, we failed, lost most of us, now it's only us four.

Creeping- Nice to know...

They soon approach the Temple, a tall mossy filled building made of Marble and Steel. The two get off their horses and walk inside. The inside looks like a grand hall, tall marble columns fill the majestic space. Trees take over most of the area, growing wildly, the picture at the end of the great hall is covered by moss.

Delta- So, why are you here?

Creeping- Getting my job done.

Creeping slowly pulls out a dagger and hides it behind his back slowly approaching Delta. Delta looks over to one of the side halls then looks surprised.

Delta- Alpha?! Alpha come back!

Delta runs off into one of the dark halls. Creeping puts away his dagger and walks away.

Creeping-...Strange...

Creeping makes it to an intersection. One way looks suspiciously clean and interesting, it's filled with art and statues, probably close to the treasure Golden wants. The other is a collapsed hallway, crushed by it's roof, skeletons under the rubble...Which way do we go?

Rebel Choice

[Art Hallway]

[Creepy Hallway]

Neon's POV

Flog- Welcome to the Order child...

Neon- Really?

Flog- After one mission...

Neon-..Oh.

Flog- You are welcome to stay and train here but you are forbidden to go into certain areas till your accepted.

Neon- Where do I go?

Flog- You have a few choices...We have A female assassins sleeping area and a unisex sleeping area. Your choice.

Everyone's Choice [This will decide the appearance of a few characters early]

[Unisex]

[Female]

Coming's POV

Coming and X1H2 pull out their weapons and slowly sneak into the Keep. Inside there is barely anything but a few animals. It looks forgotten...Like everyone just disappeared one day...

X1H2-Strange...

Coming-Yeah...

X1H2- What do we do now?

Coming- I guess we decide where to check.

X1H2- Where is it then?

Rebel Choice

[Armory]

[Headquarters]

[Barracks]

[Prison]

[Treasury]

• Female, great part as usual B]

Forces Divided 2-5 When Chaos rises...People take advantage... Creeping's POV Creeping rises horses with the Delta to the Temple

• [Creepy Hallway]
    [Female]
    [Prison]

Forces Divided 2-5 When Chaos rises...People take advantage... Creeping's POV Creeping rises horses with the Delta to the Temple

• Of course you choose the creepy ass hallway.

XD

supersagig posted: »

[Creepy Hallway] [Female] [Prison]

• Thanks, We are going to have our first death in a few parts!

So exciting!

Female, great part as usual B]

• [Creepy Hallway] [Female] [Prison]

• CreepingCake, Creepy hallway... I feel a connection with that hallway.

Why the creepy hallway?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.