What are the worst things in this world?

Comments

• That's the one.

blueneon posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ik2ikgOyNU

• I normally don't comment on this section, but after reading this article... I just don't know what to say.

Women deserve to beaten by men because they disobey them? Why are they any inferior to men that they should obey them and men should control what they do?

Women shouldn't follow their dreams and should stay at home taking care of the kids? Why do men have the right to do what they want and not women?

The worst: Women don't have a soul, like animals, and will not go to Heaven unless they pray to God everyday and only then there will be a tiny hope? I am Christian, and the message of Christianity is to love everyone and respect them. I don't know how this person can call himself a Christian or be a reverend.

This: http://godhatesgoths.com/godhateswomen.html WARNING: Don't read if you don't want to be disgusted.

• Those folks do it right. And they actually HAVE put more thought in it that MB puts in his movies.

That's the one.

• Agreed, I love their Honest Trailers, one of my favorites is the one they did for The Walking Dead tv show. Even as a fan of the show, I find it hilarious.

blueneon posted: »

Those folks do it right. And they actually HAVE put more thought in it that MB puts in his movies.

• That is a really important skill. Understanding humor no matter your preferetions. That is why I laugh at practicly everything.

Agreed, I love their Honest Trailers, one of my favorites is the one they did for The Walking Dead tv show. Even as a fan of the show, I find it hilarious.

• He's either crazy or just using God to justify hate.

Grafite posted: »

I normally don't comment on this section, but after reading this article... I just don't know what to say. Women deserve to beaten by men

• Wait until you get into the job market. My best friend's sister is a lawyer, working as a paralegal because jobs are so hard to find. I told her she could work for me as a field hand, because i always had a soft spot for her.

JJwolf posted: »

How expensive college is and half the time, you waste it on stupid, useless classes that have NOTHING to do with your career choice but must take them to graduate.

• you sure are gonna need that later in life :P

BigBlindMax posted: »

Fucking Education-Industrial Complex, man. Spent 5,000 to take a month long Arabic course this summer.

• Obama is going to let 5 million illegals get free status, how about NO.

How about this Obama, send them back. Ever think of that? I remember when citizenship meant something in this country, my father spent two years getting his citizenship. Now your just going to give out free citizenship to a bunch of parasites, who don't have any way of earning money, they don't have jobs, they don't even speak our language.

The only reason why he is doing this is for more votes in 2016. Trust me the "illegal" Latino community, won't be helping democrats in 2016. They will just sit home and watch TV. This just makes it worse for the rest of us. I'm a pretty charitable person, i donate money all the time. Personally at this point in our history, i believe its OUR JOB/Responsibility to put our people first. Not illegal aliens.

Fact : Eight million American Children are homeless. What about them Obama.

How dare you! Aw well, I'm used to hearing that kind of thing. I grew up surrounded by social conservatives and it pisses me off how

• so because you don't understand them all, you hate them all? Are you 5 years old?

mr.quality posted: »

It was a joke, I'm to young to understand fully politics, so I hate them all. I hate Republicans to, I just said democrats because my dads a rep.

• Fuck Wall Street!

Noooo... Then i would have to get a real job.

Fuck Wall Street!

• "the worst thing in this world...CLUKE."

LOL i laugh, read about Barry (Larry and Baby)

People who think they are above everyone else, people who don't have the decency to respect another's opinions, Beliebers, and the worst thing in this world...CLUKE.

• Spent 5,000 to take a month long Arabic course this summer

Why?

Fucking Education-Industrial Complex, man. Spent 5,000 to take a month long Arabic course this summer.

• on the other upper body's extremity, is forcing me to engage in an involuntary personal protein spill most of the time.

I can't help but think with you two talking about mayonnaise and then you say a 'involuntary personal protein spill' is reffering to a certain bodily fluid...

Alt text

Lingvort posted: »

I don't have an issue with mayonnaise (unless it's served with French fries, disgusting). Political correctness, on the other upper body's extremity, is forcing me to engage in an involuntary personal protein spill most of the time.

• My personal list is

1 entitlement attitude in America's kids. Bad. No one wants to work for anything.

2.) pro choice- i don't believe in abortion unless extreme circumstances (rape,incest) . If you don't want the child why not place it up for adoption.

3.)Politically correctness. Stupid shit. I don't care, because I'm not going to live in that world where people get upset over every thing i say. I been living with that for a long time. I'm not going to censor myself to make someone feel better about themselves. I'm going to tell you what i really think.

4.) lack of integrity in America- Everyone always looks to someone to shift the blame.

5.) Television/Media- ruining the minds of children for the all mighty dollar. Miley Cirus, Beyonce, examples.

6.) Kim Kardassian - Disgusting Person.

7.) Herion / Meth - I've seen what it can do to people.

8.) Anyone who is Abusive of women/Children in any way.

9.) Bullies

10.) Selfish people

11.) Atheists and everyone else who dogs the Christian Religion.

12.) Holier than Thou people.

13.) Mayor of New York. I forget his name. Big Liberal.

14.) ISIS- bunch of pussies who play soldier killing innocent men, women, children. Where were they when i was in Iraq/Afghanistan other places. They can't fight the US Military. They would get owned so bad it would be no contest. I would join up again if possible if Obama said were going to fight Isis. I sometimes miss it sometimes.

• Bill de Blasio is his name, and I agree with most of your list and thank you for your service.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

My personal list is 1 entitlement attitude in America's kids. Bad. No one wants to work for anything. 2.) pro choice- i don't believe

• talking about mayonnaise

a 'involuntary personal protein spill' is reffering to a certain bodily fluid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o19CaOSuD8

But, to be frank, those "personal protein spills" are voluntary most of the time, lol.

That is, if I understood you correctly.

on the other upper body's extremity, is forcing me to engage in an involuntary personal protein spill most of the time. I can't help

• Alt text

Lingvort posted: »

talking about mayonnaise a 'involuntary personal protein spill' is reffering to a certain bodily fluid... https://www.youtube

• I like your style, George

My personal list is 1 entitlement attitude in America's kids. Bad. No one wants to work for anything. 2.) pro choice- i don't believe

• Atheists and everyone else who dogs the Christian Religion.

How much do you hate us?

I'm Agnostic but if I have to pick a side it's Atheism, just to let you know.

• So the government.

Flog61 posted: »

Murderers, dictators, sexists, homophobes, racists etc. Basically anyone who tries to control how another person lives their life.

• As long as Atheists keep their opinions to themselves i don't care what they do/believe.

I won't be talked down to by atheist who thinks I'm stupid because i have faith in god.

Atheists and everyone else who dogs the Christian Religion. How much do you hate us? I'm Agnostic but if I have to pick a side it's Atheism, just to let you know.

• The same thing is what I think about Christians.

As long as Atheists keep their opinions to themselves i don't care what they do/believe. I won't be talked down to by atheist who thinks I'm stupid because i have faith in god.

• [removed]

• ikr

The same thing is what I think about Christians.

• You don't have to be in love to make a baby.

i you parents hadn't fell in love, how would anybody have given birth to you?

• All of those types of people you named don't try to control people's lives.

Flog61 posted: »

Murderers, dictators, sexists, homophobes, racists etc. Basically anyone who tries to control how another person lives their life.

• Smudging my glasses.

No, but seriously. There are a lot of bad things in this world, but if I were to pick the worst in my own opinion, I think it would be hatred. People are so horrible sometimes that it causes such bad things to happen. Just because you are different or believe in different things does not mean you get to be treated as lesser or hurt because of it. There's bullying, crime, and racism all of the time. If it were to all stop, then maybe more of the world's problems would be solved efficiently. I don't know.

• What about the Latino community? Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe they're having a hard time in their countries? What if they don't have homes? And you can't generalize them by saying "They will just sit home and watch TV", I know a lot of people who used to be illegal who are hard workers.

Obama is going to let 5 million illegals get free status, how about NO. How about this Obama, send them back. Ever think of that? I rem

• I'm a Christian and I hate when Atheists think we have no sense in us. Some of my best friends are atheists and although I would love them to share my religion with me, I won't push it on them either. It's not the right thing to do, in my opinion. Just thought I would throw my two cents into the pile.

The same thing is what I think about Christians.

• It's cool to join in.

As long as Religious people don't tell me i'm going to hell for being Agnostic or that i'm an ignorant piece of shit then hey, I don't care what you believe, we're all Human.

EMMYPESS posted: »

I'm a Christian and I hate when Atheists think we have no sense in us. Some of my best friends are atheists and although I would love them t

• Nah, I hate them all because there all dumb asses who won't pull their heads out of their asses and work together for anything. I hate politics because its all bullshit and our 'perfect democracy' doesn't exist. They want to act lime they can just fuck everything up and leave it to the younger generation to fix. I no longer believe in 'freedom' because it doesn't exist, in not even sure if I'm proud to be American anymore. I love the country, don't get me wrong. I love that we are one of the freest country's out there and we can practically do what we want. I just believe our democracy is really fucked up. and in all honesty, I'm fifteen.

so because you don't understand them all, you hate them all? Are you 5 years old?

• No doubt about that, they can be the hardest of workers. And yes, they are having a hard time in there home counties.

What about the Latino community? Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe they're having a hard time in their countries? What if they don't

• Right there with you...This entire world is fucked...

Nah, I hate them all because there all dumb asses who won't pull their heads out of their asses and work together for anything. I hate polit

• Fuck wall street.

Ehkay posted: »

Politics, Wall street, Celebrities, Sun.

• You just said you don't believe in freedom, but then you say we're one of the "freest" countries, you're contradicting yourself. You were right the first time, this is not a free country.

Nah, I hate them all because there all dumb asses who won't pull their heads out of their asses and work together for anything. I hate polit

• Haha me too...I was kinda like oh ok then...

I thought famine was feminists... Honest wording mistake on my part. XD

• I hate hatred to, but also the fact that we can't forgive people for making mistakes.

EMMYPESS posted: »

Smudging my glasses. No, but seriously. There are a lot of bad things in this world, but if I were to pick the worst in my own opinion, I

Sign in to comment in this discussion.