The Walking Dead: No Safety is over.

Comments

• CH 2 EP3 out Now!

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Going to write a new story about someone from a different fallen community, with no relation to my five characters. Same situation as Samuel; never to be seen in this story.

• Follow trail, but have gun up. Is that an option? If not, then just follow trail.

Chapter 2 Episode 3... Wilson: The itsy bitsy spider, climbed up the water spout... (The group look at wilson with fear as he rocks in

• [FOLLOW THE TRAIL]

Chapter 2 Episode 3... Wilson: The itsy bitsy spider, climbed up the water spout... (The group look at wilson with fear as he rocks in

• hey guys. my PC broke so i can't do anything for a while. im typing on my xbox for now. sorry for the delay. i will see what i can do.

• hey guys. so im typing from my xbox again, and have decided to do the slow process and type up the next chapter. so it will take a GIGANTIC chunk out of my day, but i cant leave you guys high and dry. thanks for waiting!

• Chapter 3 Episode 3

[FOLLOW TRAIL]

Jake: Wilson? oh god...

(Trey is lying on the ground with a bite taken out of his neck)

Jake: Jesus christ... God, DAMNIT!!! FUCK!

Wilson: Jake? Oh fuck...

Jake: We should stop his pain...

Wilson: Let me.

BANG

(Later that night)

(Melisa is sleeping in Jakes arms as he takes watch)

Jake: I cant believe He's Gone...

Melisa: Jake.... (cries)

Jake: Shh. Its Okay...

Jake: Hmm? What the...

BANG

(A shot flew past you and went to a tent.)

[CHECK OUT THE TENT] [FIND THE SHOOTER]

sorry for the delay!

• CH 3 EP 3 out now!!

supersagig posted: »

[FOLLOW THE TRAIL]

• CH 3 EP 3 out Now!

Follow trail, but have gun up. Is that an option? If not, then just follow trail.

• [Push Trey to death]

;)

Kidding. Find shooter.

Chapter 3 Episode 3 [FOLLOW TRAIL] Jake: Wilson? oh god... (Trey is lying on the ground with a bite taken out of his neck) Jake:

• goodbye trey. we will miss pushing you. sorry about my absence. no PC and typing with a 360 controller doesnt help my story XD

[Push Trey to death] Kidding. Find shooter.

• It's okay. Take your time.

goodbye trey. we will miss pushing you. sorry about my absence. no PC and typing with a 360 controller doesnt help my story XD

• dude. you are the nicest and most understanding person on the site. thank you

It's okay. Take your time.

• edited December 2014

[CHECK OUT THE TENT]

I can´push Trey anymore u.u

Amazing Chapter!!!!

Take your time of doing this :P

Chapter 3 Episode 3 [FOLLOW TRAIL] Jake: Wilson? oh god... (Trey is lying on the ground with a bite taken out of his neck) Jake:

• [Find shooter]

Awesome chapter!

• i kinda have to now. my xbox is hard to type on... BUT GOOD NEWS! my PC has been fixed. so i am awaiting its arrival. SO EXPECT MORE CHAPTERS SOON!

[CHECK OUT THE TENT] I can´push Trey anymore u.u Amazing Chapter!!!! Take your time of doing this :P

• Find the shooter

Awesome!

• Dude, the new story I previously said I was working on is out now. It also has a twist.

New Story

dude. you are the nicest and most understanding person on the site. thank you

• MY PC IS BACK! New Chapter tonight! BETTER QUALITY STORIES! LONGER CHAPTERS! HOLY LIVING... FUCK!

• Chapter 4 Episode 3.

(5 Hours Ago)

Trey: Alright... I Have to Kill anything that gets in... Hey, Dude! What are you doing we've Been Looking for Y--...

(Trey Was stabbed in the heart)

(A walker breaks in and eats trey)

???: Good Riddance.

(Now)

Jake: Melisa!

Melisa: Hmm?

Jake: Go Hide. Quick.

[SEARCH FOR SHOOTER]

Jake: Hello? Someone?

(Growling)

Jake: Shit...

(Jake is chased by walkers)

Jake: Oh God Damnit!

Wilson: Jake! Help!

(Jake saves Wilson)

Jake: What are you doing out here?!

Wilson: I was Hunting, I Dropped My Sniper Rifle when those walkers attacked!

Jake: It's Okay. Lets just go...

(Jake and Wilson arrive to see everyone crying)

Jake: Melisa? Whats Wrong?

Melisa: It's Zara... She...

(Jake sees Felix and Zara dead and Felix has had his organs ripped out)

Jake: Jesus...

David: She Turned... Shot In the Heart...

(The Next Day)

Melisa: I Can't Get Laura To Stop Crying...

David: I got her.

Clementine: Bus is Full on gas. Lets go.

Eva: Where's Leo?

Kenny: Shit... We need to leave now!

(Walkers approach)

Jake: NO! WE CAN'T LEAVE HIM!

Kenny: KID! WE HAVE TO!

[SEARCH FOR LEO] [LEAVE]

(Meanwhile)

(Jarrod is Burying Zara and Felix)

???: Hi Jarrod.

CHAPTER END!

• CH 4 EP 3 OUT NOW!

[CHECK OUT THE TENT] I can´push Trey anymore u.u Amazing Chapter!!!! Take your time of doing this :P

• CH 4 EP 3 OUT NOW!

finlander posted: »

Find the shooter Awesome!

• CH 4 EP 3 OUT NOW!

Dude, the new story I previously said I was working on is out now. It also has a twist. New Story

• CH 4 EP 3 OUT NOW!

mr.quality posted: »

[Find shooter] Awesome chapter!

• [LEAVE]

Sorry Leo but is too risky

Excellent Writing!!!!

Chapter 4 Episode 3. (5 Hours Ago) Trey: Alright... I Have to Kill anything that gets in... Hey, Dude! What are you doing we've Been L

• Hello Everyone! As you can see from this chapter, There is a traitor among The Group. That traitor will Be Revealed at the end of episode 3. Now, You all Have 1 Guess. You may guess who the traitor is. the one who answers correct, will be given a shoutout from my channel to check out there Stories, Twitters, Tumblrs, Channel, ETC. and will have their name put in the credits for this story. you have 48 Hours, and 1 Guess. BEGIN!

• Thanks!

[LEAVE] Sorry Leo but is too risky Excellent Writing!!!!

• Wilson , but it´s OOC

Hello Everyone! As you can see from this chapter, There is a traitor among The Group. That traitor will Be Revealed at the end of episode 3.

• edited December 2014

The people with famiy won´t betray the group , so that leaves Wilson , Eva and Jarrod

Hello Everyone! As you can see from this chapter, There is a traitor among The Group. That traitor will Be Revealed at the end of episode 3.

• oh , and Leo because he´s missing

The people with famiy won´t betray the group , so that leaves Wilson , Eva and Jarrod

• Well, Eva is with the others, and You saw the stranger approach jarrod. so, that leaves leo and wilson.

• Wilson , it´s OOC. I don´t see Leo killing his own brother. The stranger it´s Negan :p

Well, Eva is with the others, and You saw the stranger approach jarrod. so, that leaves leo and wilson.

• It wouldn't be Dan or Becca; they're very much in love. Ryan could, but most likely wouldn't. Remembering Ben, I'd say Wilson.

• Search for Leo. No man left behind.

Chapter 4 Episode 3. (5 Hours Ago) Trey: Alright... I Have to Kill anything that gets in... Hey, Dude! What are you doing we've Been L

• Damnit! I knew someone would figure out the Dan X Becca Storyline before it began!

It wouldn't be Dan or Becca; they're very much in love. Ryan could, but most likely wouldn't. Remembering Ben, I'd say Wilson.

• Nope, Stranger is the same guy.

Wilson , it´s OOC. I don´t see Leo killing his own brother. The stranger it´s Negan

• [Leave him]

Stick to the code.

Awesome chapter!!! How did I know Felix would die.

• Chapter 5 Episode 3

[LEAVE HIM]

Jake: Are you sure he'll be fine?

Kenny: I-I Don't know...

(Walkers break in)

Clementine: GO! NOW!

(They drive away)

Jake: Is everyone alright? Wait...

David: What?

Jake: Where the fuck is wilson?!

Melisa: Oh My God...

Wilson: (Yawn) Ugh, What's Wrong Guys?

(Meanwhile)

SLAM!

Jarrod: HEY! FUCKING LET ME OUT!!!

???: No, You Stay in there with the others...

Jacob: Hey... You stuck in here too?\

Clara: Who are you?

[TELL HER WHO YOU ARE] [STAY SILENT]

(Meanwhile)

???: Huh, I knew they would leave without him...

(The stranger drops Ryan's Pocket watch on the table)

???: Well Then... Who's next?

[GO AFTER RYAN] [GO AFTER WILSON] [GO FIND LEO]

Hahaha! you HAVE to choose!

Alt text

• [TELL HER WHO YOU ARE]

[GO FIND LEO]

Incredible chapter!!!!

Chapter 5 Episode 3 [LEAVE HIM] Jake: Are you sure he'll be fine? Kenny: I-I Don't know... (Walkers break in) Clementine: GO!

• You realize Wilson is still with the group, right? Go after Ryan. He's more useful.

Chapter 5 Episode 3 [LEAVE HIM] Jake: Are you sure he'll be fine? Kenny: I-I Don't know... (Walkers break in) Clementine: GO!

• tell Clara who you are or not? :P

You realize Wilson is still with the group, right? Go after Ryan. He's more useful.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.